Laughing City
saneanimal
Sea Post King

The Current continues to give eisley love, albeit in the wee hours of the morning. September 3 playlist. However, they steered away from the single and played go away, which is something they have a tendency to do.
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 | Posts: 8 | Location: East Troy, Wi and Morris, MN
expectedperfection
Sea Post King

Something I noticed--we need some Austin, Tx stations on that list. I don't live near enough there to know what the stations are (who am I kidding? I don't know the stations where I live). Anyway, if anyone knows, I'm willing to call all over the state of Texas. I'd call outside it, but I'm a little broke to pay that kind of a phone bill Embarassed

That's a big college town, too, so they're bound to have a college station as well as a pretty cool local rock station. Austin is such an eclectic town--surely they would play Eisley if enough requests came in for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

expectedperfection wrote:
I'd call outside it, but I'm a little broke to pay that kind of a phone bill Embarassed

Well, browse through the list again and use the yellow 800 numbers Smile

Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

expectedperfection wrote:
I'd call outside it, but I'm a little broke to pay that kind of a phone bill Embarassed
There are links to websites, and e-mails are free Very Happy
Lost at Forum

saneanimal wrote:
The Current continues to give eisley love, albeit in the wee hours of the morning. September 3 playlist. However, they steered away from the single and played go away, which is something they have a tendency to do.

i called in last night to request eisley but the dj's set was nearly up and he didn't have time. but he honored my request and played 'taking control' this evening at 7:48 p.m.

when i was at the state fair last week i walked up to the current's booth and requested eisley and was told that the band has been put into the station's regular rotation. i'm not sure how regular that is but twice this week, so far.

i just typed a massive paragraph lauding the current but then deleted it since it may not interest everyone. i just cannot get enough of this station. you can stream it, love it. mmm....so good.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

shyviolet wrote:
saneanimal wrote:

i called in last night to request eisley but the dj's set was nearly up and he didn't have time. but he honored my request and played 'taking control' this evening at 7:48 p.m.

when i was at the state fair last week i walked up to the current's booth and requested eisley and was told that the band has been put into the station's regular rotation. i'm not sure how regular that is but twice this week, so far.

i just typed a massive paragraph lauding the current but then deleted it since it may not interest everyone. i just cannot get enough of this station. you can stream it, love it. mmm....so good.

Stream, eh? Also, nice work, again. Smile

I heard Eisley on this show, hosted by a boardie:
http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=31200

Very cool!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I remember that you use to be able to go to 102.1 The Edge in Dallas website and check their playlist.
now it only shows the last 10 songs played. Does anyone know if you can view their 24 hour playlist anywhere?
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

Kimbrtones wrote:
I remember that you use to be able to go to 102.1 The Edge in Dallas website and check their playlist.
now it only shows the last 10 songs played. Does anyone know if you can view their 24 hour playlist anywhere?

http://www.yes.com/log/?station=KDGE

found that Smile

Last edited by Unregistered on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockerChick
Sea Post King

A few stations are playing "Go Away." I wonder if that's the next single.