Laughing City
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

My copy of combinations was stolen two days ago....lets just say I'm really pissed off about it. The sad part is, I think it happend while my car was parked in the church parking lot. So, either some random person from the street decited to look through cars, or someone from my church took it. There is no way I misplaced it because I was listening to it on the way over there. I took it out of the cd player and left it on my seat. When I came back, it was gone. A real bonehead move on my part I guess.

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

The typical response would be "Well at least you know someone else is experiencing some good music!"

But no...that just stinks. I'm sorry, that's so wrong... Sad
My Blackened Crown
Sea Post King

In a church parking lot? Really? Of all places I would think no one would steal.

Wow.
Kinnie
Sea Post King

I'm confused... was your car door unlocked?

That's too bad. Sometimes my CD's fall behind or under a seat (and then get scratched, ugh, I need to be more careful). I hope that's the case with you.

I doubt that someone from the street, who was intent upon burglarizing cars, would steal one CD. Especially if it wasn't in its jewel case. If someone did steal it, I imagine it's a teenager or someone from your church who likes their music.
Confused
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

Well at least you know someone else is experiencing some good music!

In hell!

*jklol*
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Kinnie
Sea Post King

My Blackened Crown wrote:
In a church parking lot? Really? Of all places I would think no one would steal.

Wow.

Is this sarcastic? I sure hope so.
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

It was extremely hot that day, and I left my windows down. My car was on the far end of the lot, pretty close to where everyone hangs out. And I know prettty much all the teens at my church. I'm involved in the youth ministry, so none of them would steal from me. It had to be someone I don't know.

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kinnie
Sea Post King

bruceleedisciple wrote:
It was extremely hot that day, and I left my windows down. My car was on the far end of the lot, pretty close to where everyone hangs out. And I know prettty much all the teens at my church. I'm involved in the youth ministry, so none of them would steal from me. It had to be someone I don't know.

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

Ah, that makes sense (about the windows). Well, I'm sorry it was stolen. And honestly, you never know with people. I had a small party at my house once (with mostly friends I'd had for over 5 years and who had been at my house plenty of times) and my wallet, passport, and dad's wallet got stolen. I still to this day don't know who did it. Every single person there seemed like the most unlikely suspect. But SOMEONE there did it. Scary.
alastica
Sea Post King

bruceleedisciple wrote:

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!

Wink

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!

Wink

CALL'D OUT! I admit, I checked shareminer.com but the rapidshare link I found was dead.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

Wink

CALL'D OUT! I admit, I checked shareminer.com but the rapidshare link I found was dead.

Got it covered, yo. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

Wink

Wow. You actually think I'd make this up?

golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

No, I don't think anyone actually believes you made it up. But mentioning the "ripping" part made the thought of it kind of funny. Glad Hannah hooked you up.
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

Why would you take the CD out of the CD player before getting out of the car?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

JBaker wrote:
Why would you take the CD out of the CD player before getting out of the car?

Some CD players freak out if you leave the CDs in.

Sucks about the CD. Jeez.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers