Laughing City
Author Message
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster


My copy of combinations was stolen two days ago....lets just say I'm really pissed off about it. The sad part is, I think it happend while my car was parked in the church parking lot. So, either some random person from the street decited to look through cars, or someone from my church took it. There is no way I misplaced it because I was listening to it on the way over there. I took it out of the cd player and left it on my seat. When I came back, it was gone. A real bonehead move on my part I guess.
_________________
"I should have listened to my friends"

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 673 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen


The typical response would be "Well at least you know someone else is experiencing some good music!"

But no...that just stinks. I'm sorry, that's so wrong... Sad
Joined: 03 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1522 | 
View user's profile Send private message
My Blackened Crown
Sea Post King


In a church parking lot? Really? Of all places I would think no one would steal.

Wow.
Joined: 18 Aug 2007 | Posts: 369 | 
View user's profile Send private message
Kinnie
Sea Post King


I'm confused... was your car door unlocked?

That's too bad. Sometimes my CD's fall behind or under a seat (and then get scratched, ugh, I need to be more careful). I hope that's the case with you.

I doubt that someone from the street, who was intent upon burglarizing cars, would steal one CD. Especially if it wasn't in its jewel case. If someone did steal it, I imagine it's a teenager or someone from your church who likes their music.
Confused
Joined: 25 Feb 2005 | Posts: 102 | Location: Midwest
View user's profile Send private message
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen


Well at least you know someone else is experiencing some good music!




In hell!

*jklol*
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
View user's profile Send private message
Kinnie
Sea Post King


My Blackened Crown wrote:
In a church parking lot? Really? Of all places I would think no one would steal.

Wow.


Is this sarcastic? I sure hope so.
Joined: 25 Feb 2005 | Posts: 102 | Location: Midwest
View user's profile Send private message
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster


It was extremely hot that day, and I left my windows down. My car was on the far end of the lot, pretty close to where everyone hangs out. And I know prettty much all the teens at my church. I'm involved in the youth ministry, so none of them would steal from me. It had to be someone I don't know.

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

_________________
"I should have listened to my friends"

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 673 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kinnie
Sea Post King


bruceleedisciple wrote:
It was extremely hot that day, and I left my windows down. My car was on the far end of the lot, pretty close to where everyone hangs out. And I know prettty much all the teens at my church. I'm involved in the youth ministry, so none of them would steal from me. It had to be someone I don't know.

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.


Ah, that makes sense (about the windows). Well, I'm sorry it was stolen. And honestly, you never know with people. I had a small party at my house once (with mostly friends I'd had for over 5 years and who had been at my house plenty of times) and my wallet, passport, and dad's wallet got stolen. I still to this day don't know who did it. Every single person there seemed like the most unlikely suspect. But SOMEONE there did it. Scary.
Joined: 25 Feb 2005 | Posts: 102 | Location: Midwest
View user's profile Send private message
alastica
Sea Post King


bruceleedisciple wrote:

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!


Wink

_________________
Hi. I'm Eric.


Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen


alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!


Wink

CALL'D OUT! I admit, I checked shareminer.com but the rapidshare link I found was dead.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
View user's profile Send private message
Saellys
Vintage Newbie


golly andrew wrote:
alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!


Wink

CALL'D OUT! I admit, I checked shareminer.com but the rapidshare link I found was dead.


Got it covered, yo. Wink

_________________
INTELLECT AND ROMANCE
OVER BRUTE FORCE AND CYNICISM

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster


alastica wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:

It sucks because I never got a chance to put in on my itunes, and I just don't have the spare cash to buy another.

Lolz, he just made up the story so someone will feel bad for him and send him the cd over the intranetz!


Wink


Wow. You actually think I'd make this up?

_________________
"I should have listened to my friends"

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 673 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen


No, I don't think anyone actually believes you made it up. But mentioning the "ripping" part made the thought of it kind of funny. Glad Hannah hooked you up.
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
View user's profile Send private message
JBaker
Vintage Newbie


Why would you take the CD out of the CD player before getting out of the car?
_________________
EvilSpace
Joined: 01 Mar 2005 | Posts: 2348 | Location: Plano, TX
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid


JBaker wrote:
Why would you take the CD out of the CD player before getting out of the car?


Some CD players freak out if you leave the CDs in.

Sucks about the CD. Jeez.

_________________
My photography:www.jamiemphoto.com

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Joined: 15 Aug 2003 | Posts: 25184 | Location: East Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic

Display posts from previous:   



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB, coffee, and Eisley fans worldwide.
phpBB is © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group