Laughing City
greatbeyond
Sea Post King

I read on Sherri's journal that they contribute again to New Found Glory's new album.

Does anyone know what songs they sing on? I just want to get those songs.

Sure, any husband of Sherri's is a husband of mine (wait... what??) but I don't *really* like NFG with the exception of "Connected" on their last album, with all the lovely Dupree ladeez singing background, as that is a really good song.

William
norad
Vintage Newbie

Stacy "sings" on Love Fool. If you can even count her as singing on it. I can't recall what one Sherri sings on...or the other girls. None of the songs are worth a listen unless you like NFG. You can't hear any of 'em.
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
Stacy "sings" on Love Fool. If you can even count her as singing on it. I can't recall what one Sherri sings on...or the other girls. None of the songs are worth a listen unless you like NFG. You can't hear any of 'em.

Are you kidding me? You can easily hear Stacy on Love Fool, and you can hear Sherri on It Ain't Me Babe as well.

www.myspace.com/georgeproject

www.purevolume.com/jesusworshiper
Joined: 02 Sep 2005 | Posts: 674 | Location: los angeles california
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:

Are you kidding me? You can easily hear Stacy on Love Fool, and you can hear Sherri on It Ain't Me Babe as well.

Rolling Eyes No, I'm not. All I've heard are backing vocals in the songs. And they aren't very loud. Sherri is the only one of the two you can hear "well" or "the Sherri-ness" in.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:

Rolling Eyes No, I'm not. All I've heard are backing vocals in the songs. And they aren't very loud. Sherri is the only one of the two you can hear "well" or "the Sherri-ness" in.

Could it be CD on speakers vs. Internet on computer speakers? That can make a HUGE difference sometimes.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
patrock wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:

Could it be CD on speakers vs. Internet on computer speakers? That can make a HUGE difference sometimes.

I was listening through iTunes. I might need headphones. But I don't want to put it on my iPod.
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:

Well the reason they aren't very loud is because they are BACKING vocals. And with my cd bought version, and headphones, I can hear them as clear as day.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:
bruceleedisciple wrote:
patrock wrote:

Well the reason they aren't very loud is because they are BACKING vocals. And with my cd bought version, and headphones, I can hear them as clear as day.

Well dur they are backing vocals silly. Razz I just don't care enough for this band to try to hear them.
bruceleedisciple
Golly, Poster

Ok Nora.

greatbeyond wrote:
I read on Sherri's journal that they contribute again to New Found Glory's new album.

Does anyone know what songs they sing on? I just want to get those songs.

Sure, any husband of Sherri's is a husband of mine (wait... what??) but I don't *really* like NFG with the exception of "Connected" on their last album, with all the lovely Dupree ladeez singing background, as that is a really good song.

William

Oh, and while Sherri did sing on Connected, I think the song you are talking about with all the Dupree girls on it is "Boulders".

comeclean
Sea Post King

Well, to me, it seemed like when they said all these people would be on the CD with them, that they would be contributing more. I can barely hear them too, but I was listening on the computer. I was expecting the parts to be more like Lisa Loeb's on Stay, but that's probably just because it's her song originally. :\
Vintage Newbie

So... why has no one pointed out that there's already a frickin' thread for this? http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=3117

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
So... why has no one pointed out that there's already a frickin' thread for this? http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=3117

UUUUUMMMM.... Hannah? Are you feeling alright? It could be said that thread is not entirely relavant to this one. Wink

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Muhahahaha. Twisted Evil
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

I think the cd is a fun listen. I was not a fan of Jordan's voice before, but the last two albums I like the way he sounds.
The pictures in the cd sleeve are so funny. Boyd told me how funny they were when he was taking them, but I had not seen them until I bought the cd.
Jordan should be in movies. Smile

Anyway...to each his own on the cd. I like it and not just for all the ties involved. Wink
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Kimbrtones wrote:
I was not a fan of Jordan's voice before, but the last two albums I like the way he sounds.

Definitely. His voice is worlds better now.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers