Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

What songs are they playing?

From recent played shows (last few days), seeing how Boyd has said they're changing the set up a bit
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Yeah, I wonder what songs weren't "working" so well?

I'm getting excited for the upcoming shows and the fact that they are opening but still playing a fairly long set. Time for new songs and old.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Abbie said that they played everything off Combinations except for "Combinations" and "If You're Wondering" and some older songs.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Abbie said that they played everything off Combinations except for "Combinations" and "If You're Wondering" and some older songs.

that's be great. just as long as my lovely and telescope eyes happen to be those songs that "aren't working too well" and the older songs would be ones pre-room noises...
elialovesmusic
Sea Post King

The old songs they played @ the la show were, memories, my lovely, marvelous things, telescope eyes...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Mystic210 wrote:

I'm getting excited for the upcoming shows and the fact that they are opening but still playing a fairly long set. Time for new songs and old.
They played I Wasn't Prepared on the tour opener in Boise, and after the song Sherri said something like "That's a sleepy song, I think we should scratch that one"

and a couple days later in Portland, it was scratched. So that one wasn't "working" so well. I personally loved hearing it live. But I think I could honestly say that about any Eisley song. I'm too new of a fan to be very critical yet.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I wish they'd lose Telescope Eyes. They've gotta be more than tired of it by now. Switch it out for Like the Actors. Or Marsh King's Daughter... how cool would that be? Get that horn section ready for the headlining tour. Wink
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

that's be great. just as long as my lovely and telescope eyes happen to be those songs that "aren't working too well" and the older songs would be ones pre-room noises...

you read my mind. Love

over the mountains!
escaping song!
like the actors!

mister pine.

but i dont know if they like that one anymore or something.

but i think it's good for fall since winter's coming up...... i love listening to it in the winter Very Happy
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

True story- I was listening to Mr. Pine and the Winter Song yesterday, and I thought to myself- "It's not going to snow for awhile, but I hope it does soon." Bam, in 20 minutes it's snowing. Laughing

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

guitargirl wrote:
True story- I was listening to Mr. Pine and the Winter Song yesterday, and I thought to myself- "It's not going to snow for awhile, but I hope it does soon." Bam, in 20 minutes it's snowing. Laughing

crazy!

the times i went up to visit my uncle in pennsylvania, like december, it didnt even snow Crying or Very sad

but then it snowed when i went in march. but that was more icy snow.

OH. and the one time it snowed in houston (2 years ago?) i was in egypt visiting my family.
oh well........ill wait next 10 years Wink
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I love listening to Mr. Pine and The Winter Song in succession. It will be even cooler to do that when it is actually winter, and snowing. I can't wait!
PizzaMan
Sea Post King

uncreative wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

They played I Wasn't Prepared on the tour opener in Boise, and after the song Sherri said something like "That's a sleepy song, I think we should scratch that one"

and a couple days later in Portland, it was scratched. So that one wasn't "working" so well. I personally loved hearing it live. But I think I could honestly say that about any Eisley song. I'm too new of a fan to be very critical yet.

Fret no more. I Wasn't Prepared replaced Combinations on the set list for Vegas on 9/30.

Caley
Lost at Forum

PizzaMan wrote:
uncreative wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

Fret no more. I Wasn't Prepared replaced Combinations on the set list for Vegas on 9/30.

Man, I love Combinations. It's one of my favorite songs by 'em.