Laughing City
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

So yeah, I went down to see them play at Loserkids yesterday in San Marcos. It was tight, I got to meet all three girls and they signed and took pictures and everything... Me and my friend asked if they would take a picture with us and they said yes, but then she didn't really like the way she looked in the photo so we went back in line and they let us have another pic!!!!!! They are soooooooooo nice!!!!!!!! And at the actual concert in San Diego, I met Weston, Zane, Boyd, Christie, and Israel?? iono, but everyone was sooooooooo nice!!!!!!! I got everyone's autograph except for Boyd's and Garron's... And I got to hug Chauntelle and Weston!!!!!!! And even though it was my first Eisley concert, I thought they played REALLY well. Eisley can really rock out on stage. And their second to last song, ICBTFY, I thought they changed the lyrics partway through but it turned out that Stacy messed up the chorus or something. No wonder Sherri was laughing during the song!!!!! But yeah, Chauntelle sung out and Weston was really hard-core with his sticks, everyone was GREAT!!!!!!!!! Sweet awesomeness.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Glad you had a good time! First Eisley concerts are the best. I got to meet them before the show my first time and it was awesome. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lucia
Sea Post King

Sounds like you had a great time!
Very Happy
Happy for ya.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Glad you had fun! Thanks for sharing. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

haha, whoops, edit: they messed up A Sight to Behold. But it was still good!!!!!!!!!!!!
norad
Vintage Newbie

emilytheanteater wrote:
haha, whoops, edit: they messed up A Sight to Behold. But it was still good!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love when they mess up.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

patrock wrote:
emilytheanteater wrote:

I love when they mess up.

Ha, yeah. It usually has comical results.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

haha yeah, and i just remembered christie had trouble starting I Wasn't Prepared... Stacy was all like, (rolling her eyes) try it again Christie.... lol it was soooooo funny!!!!!!!
kristal
Sea Post King

ooh! i was at the san diego show too! only instead of being on the floor i had one of the balcony seats (i had anticipated exhaustion from being at the El Rey all day the night before, and it worked out well).

i thought the show was great, although i don't know if it was my particular seat position, but the crowd seemed rather mellow. or at least mellower than the LA crowd. although then again, san diego by nature is a pretty mellow city.

i felt kind of bad because sherri commented that all she had eaten that day was skittles and red bull. i think maybe two performances a day within mere hours of each other is kindof ... tiring, to say the least. i could have brought them some of san diego's famed Carne Asada fries!

and i thought it was funny how they sort of messed up the song "A Sight to Behold." i thought something sounded off and then i could have sworn i heard them chuckling while they were singing and when it was all over sherri was like, "i think you were singing the chorus at the wrong part!" and stacy was like "oh, i was improv-ing," and sherri said something else and stacy responded, "sure, blame it on the younger one." i cracked up. i LOVE onstage banter.

anyway. rocking show. loved stacy's outfit. loved it all.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca
magiugacire
Sea Post King

Does anybody have pictures from the San Diego show? I forgot my camera that night. Sucks.

I was totally there, but I only met Weston. I got his autograph. He's a pretty awesome guy.

The crowd was mellow, but I wasn't!
kristal
Sea Post King

that particular venue had a "no cameras or video" policy, so there probably won't be a lot of high-resolution pictures from this show.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca
ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

i was there. they did an awesome job, even if they were only fueled on red bull and skittles. vedera and the myriad were awesome too!
Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

haha funny how sherri said she had only gotten food like 10 minutes before the show cuz during the in-store at loserkids they had agreed on getting food right after the signing...guess they got side-tracked for 3 hours?? haha, i still don't know how she can function with such little food, i wud've passed out by then!!! such a trooper...
NvasionOfBritanySnatchers
Sea Post King

she also had a cookie, i gave it to her at loserkids Smile