Laughing City
WaffleTehNut
Sea Post King

This was the first time I had ever seen Eisley in concert and it was amazing. I almost cried when they started playing Memories. They sound so great live! I'll never forget this night Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ParanoidxAndroid
Sea Post King

I was there also! This was my fourth time seeing them and it was one of their best, and my first time meeting them, briefly and awkwardly.. but oh well whaddya do? Glad you enjoyed the show!

The Machine Garden like friends.
Joined: 09 Nov 2004 | Posts: 129 | Location: Kill-umbus, Ohio. w0rd to your motha
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

it was my first also and definitely worth the 3 hour trip from PA. i went with my best friend... it was magical. haha.

i look like crap, but i had two midterms before the three hour drive
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

pollyanna87 wrote:
it was my first also and definitely worth the 3 hour trip from PA. i went with my best friend... it was magical. haha.

i look like crap, but i had two midterms before the three hour drive

You look beautiful...what are you talking about?! Smile
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I just realized that my other favorite modern recording artist, Mat Kearney, is playing here tomorrow night. Daaaaaang, I wish I lived in Columbus. That would be awesome to see Eisley and Mat Kearney 2 days apart from each other. Not to mention Mute Math, who I've been listening to a lot since I saw them.

I think this is the first time I wished I lived somewhere other than Oregon.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Oh my gosh! They played "Over the Mountains" (according to some YouTube vid I just checked out) and no one mentioned it!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3ZdkGNHX0

Granted, this is an oldie that they've played many times, including Final Noise, but I love that song and it sounds amazing in a good venue. Epic, might I even say. I hope they play it Tuesday!
ParanoidxAndroid
Sea Post King

You could definitely tell they hadn't played "Over the mountains" in a while because Sherri forgot a few of the words at one point, i don't think most people there had any idea but i thought it was pretty funny, I was really close to the stage and i saw Sherri laugh to herself a little bit when she stepped away from the mic. Oh those Eisley members!

The Machine Garden like friends.
Joined: 09 Nov 2004 | Posts: 129 | Location: Kill-umbus, Ohio. w0rd to your motha
oliez
Vintage Newbie

OTM is by far my favorite song of theirs to hear live. It personifies them perfectly...well it does for the old Eisley. It is hard to think we'll never get songs like that from them again.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Mystic210 wrote:
Oh my gosh! They played "Over the Mountains" (according to some YouTube vid I just checked out) and no one mentioned it!?!

Granted, this is an oldie that they've played many times, including Final Noise, but I love that song and it sounds amazing in a good venue. Epic, might I even say. I hope they play it Tuesday!

That's my video!
I was so excited to see them. I've loved them for years and I was so happy they played Over the Mountains, it's one of my favorite songs.

I thought they were amazing, and they really were nice.

It's weird, after watching so many videos and seeing so many pictures of them, they looked so different in person. The same, but..big. Like real people?

I would post the picture I got, but I am completely confused on how to do that. I've tried a couple times already, but it hasn't worked.

oliez
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:

I would post the picture I got, but I am completely confused on how to do that. I've tried a couple times already, but it hasn't worked.

it's not too bad. the easiest way is to just copy and paste the image address (with the .jpg) and then select the address. then hit the Img button under the subject box and [img] boxes should go on both sides of the image address.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

That's my video!
I was so excited to see them. I've loved them for years and I was so happy they played Over the Mountains, it's one of my favorite songs.

It's weird, after watching so many videos and seeing so many pictures of them, they looked so different in person. The same, but..big. Like real people?

off topic

Hey, your the girl that sings that amazing cover of They All Surrounded Me, right? I just want to let you know that I was blown away when I saw that. Fantastic job!
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

uncreative wrote:
kLafied wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

That's my video!

off topic

Hey, your the girl that sings that amazing cover of They All Surrounded Me, right? I just want to let you know that I was blown away when I saw that. Fantastic job!

Aw, thank you so much! I feel like I sound ridiculous even trying to sing that high, but I tried.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
uncreative wrote:
kLafied wrote:
Mystic210 wrote:

That's my video!

off topic

Aw, thank you so much! I feel like I sound ridiculous even trying to sing that high, but I tried.
No, it sounded great.

You're other stuff is fantastic, too. Actually, right now I'm listening to San Francisco on your myspace page. Amazing. So when does your album come out? Very Happy
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I agree, Kaila's voice is amazing. I love your Laughing City cover a lot. Smile
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
I agree, Kaila's voice is amazing. I love your Laughing City cover a lot. Smile

Oh! Where could I hear these cover's?

and I am so happy to hear they played "Over the Mountains"
I hope my show gets a treat like that. Smile