Laughing City
Sabrina
Sea Post King

okay, i don't know if this is allowed or whatever but unfortunately i got ditched at pretty much the last minute by a friend and am stuck with an extra ticket and nobody to attend the show with. i don't want to just not go, or let the extra ticket go to waste.. so if anybody here needs an extra ticket, or perhaps has a friend that does, or something let me know. we can meet up at the venue and i can give it to you there.. or something.

sabrina
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

i MIGHT want that. im actually in the middle of trying to get one from craigslist, the guy wrote back asking where in union square he wanted to meet and he didnt write back yet. so, i dunno if ill get em or he'll dick me over. but i will definitely let you know.

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

nerdcorex0 wrote:
i MIGHT want that. im actually in the middle of trying to get one from craigslist, the guy wrote back asking where in union square he wanted to meet and he didnt write back yet. so, i dunno if ill get em or he'll dick me over. but i will definitely let you know.

You should have said Virgin Mega Store or Whole Foods. Those are mah hangoutz.
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

they do have delicious cookies!

ps. its tomorrow and he didnt write back. but i need two. so if anyone else on here has one more to sell, ya know... send it my way Wink

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address