Laughing City
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

IT'S FAKE B/C NO1 ACTUALLY WHERES CARDIGANS IRL!!
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

kLafied wrote:
Okay, who's Kayla?

Chauntelle's daughter end of story. Smile
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

DRMS_7888 wrote:
This looks seriously photoshopped though. Stacy and Zac appear to be shaded from different sources of light, and of differing intensity. Also, are they really the same height?

You can't photoshop love, Tyler.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

golly andrew wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
This looks seriously photoshopped though. Stacy and Zac appear to be shaded from different sources of light, and of differing intensity. Also, are they really the same height?

I guess not. Crying or Very sad

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Kimbrtones wrote:
kLafied wrote:
Okay, who's Kayla?

Chauntelle's daughter end of story. Smile
Hm, well I won't ask about it I guess then? But she has my name, so that's cool.
golly andrew
Laughing Citizen

DRMS_7888 wrote:
golly andrew wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:

I guess not. Crying or Very sad

It was a valiant attempt at debunkment, though.

I hope my sweater theory still holds water!
WindFromTheOcean
Golly, Poster

oh c'mon... give stacy a break!! Rolling Eyes

"As an artist... I feel that we must try many things - but above all, we must dare to fail. You must have the courage to be bad - to be willing to risk everything to really express it all..."
Joined: 16 Aug 2007 | Posts: 948 | Location: Cebu Rock City, Philippines baby!!
Last edited by WindFromTheOcean on Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Catey
Lost at Forum

So I'm liking Kaylas hair for reals.

And Zacs cardigan is nice, I like the "I'm 17 but I wear 80 year olds clothes" look, one I steal from most often.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:

And Zacs cardigan is nice, I like the "I'm 17 but I wear 80 year olds clothes" look, one I steal from most often.

haha. hey! i love cardigans. ps. this photo definitely looks real.

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Catey
Lost at Forum

nerdcorex0 wrote:
Catey wrote:

haha. hey! i love cardigans. ps. this photo definitely looks real.

I'm not dissing, I love cardigans too!
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

p.p.s. they're totally dating.

p.p.p.s. im totally screwing around

p.p.p.p.s. no im not

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kayaree
Sea Post King

kLafied wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:
kLafied wrote:
Okay, who's Kayla?

Chauntelle's daughter end of story. :)
Hm, well I won't ask about it I guess then? But she has my name, so that's cool.

hey we have the same name!...haha..were like a Kayla trio..lol..

kayaree
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
patrock wrote:
What I would like to know is where do these peope get photos like this? I mean if they aren't posted here...

That could have been snapped at a starbucks by some random person who recognized one or more of them. But the fact that the photo title says something about Chauntelle points towards the above photoshop theory (or that it is a Paramore fan who doesn't know Chauntelle from Stacy).

If it is Kayla then I'm petty sure they wouldn't let some random person take a photo of her. I assume it was taken by Sherri or someone else they know pretty well judging by Stacy's face. She seems pretty comfortable with the photo unlike in fan photos.

EDIT: After seeing the other photo on BuzzNet it is Kayla. I've seen her before. :?

I did find this photo on buzznet..but I almost had to get into an internet smack down with the girl who posted it..she just wouldn't believe me that the person in the photo WASN'T Chauntelle...

nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

kayaree wrote:
patrock wrote:
patrock wrote:
What I would like to know is where do these peope get photos like this? I mean if they aren't posted here...

That could have been snapped at a starbucks by some random person who recognized one or more of them. But the fact that the photo title says something about Chauntelle points towards the above photoshop theory (or that it is a Paramore fan who doesn't know Chauntelle from Stacy).

If it is Kayla then I'm petty sure they wouldn't let some random person take a photo of her. I assume it was taken by Sherri or someone else they know pretty well judging by Stacy's face. She seems pretty comfortable with the photo unlike in fan photos.

EDIT: After seeing the other photo on BuzzNet it is Kayla. I've seen her before. Confused

hahah. understandably in some pictures itll take a minute to figure it out, but in that one, its stacy for sure
I did find this photo on buzznet..but I almost had to get into an internet smack down with the girl who posted it..she just wouldn't believe me that the person in the photo WASN'T Chauntelle...

creation is salvation
norad
Vintage Newbie

kayaree wrote:
patrock wrote:
patrock wrote:

EDIT: After seeing the other photo on BuzzNet it is Kayla. I've seen her before. Confused

Oh yeah! I read the comments and I felt bad for the people. 'Cause I know for a fact who is who and they we're like "No! It's Chauntelle!". I registered just so I could comment and try to clear it up. There was no doubt of that being Stacy. That's like...her signature facial expression.