Laughing City
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

well, considering that those are only cell phone pictures, i'd say that they're pretty damn good!
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
NoSurprises11
Sea Post King

Well if I was impressed by Eisley live after what you called a bad sound night, I can't WAIT to see them on a night at a really nice sounding venue! I mean, sure, there were a lot of short bursts of feedback but the set list more than made up for it. They played just about every one of my favorites including "Over The Mountains." Fantastic. What a night.

Anyone else see Darren (drummer for MM) standing on his tom on TOP of the crowd at the end of their main set? This was my 5th time seeing them and wow. Best energy of all their shows I've seen.

Like you're so sure you do
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Those pics are great - I love how happy Chauntelle looks. Thanks for sharing Smile
micho
Sea Post King

NoSurprises11 wrote:
Well if I was impressed by Eisley live after what you called a bad sound night, I can't WAIT to see them on a night at a really nice sounding venue! I mean, sure, there were a lot of short bursts of feedback but the set list more than made up for it. They played just about every one of my favorites including "Over The Mountains." Fantastic. What a night.

Anyone else see Darren (drummer for MM) standing on his tom on TOP of the crowd at the end of their main set? This was my 5th time seeing them and wow. Best energy of all their shows I've seen.

freakin crap! the whole darren on top of the drum, on top of the crowd was INSANE! it was amazing!

and it was my first time seeing eisley live and i thought they sounded amazing. i waited for so so so long to see them and i thought it was an awesome show. Very Happy
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 | Posts: 34 | Location: right where i need to be
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

Kappa962 wrote:
Sorry about that. I was pretty happy at mix position, but we got there too late for me to be able to walk the room. I was basically just crossing my fingers that it was sounding reasonably similar throughout the venue. I would never have guessed that it would be that different anywhere but right by the stage. Where were you standing?

BTW, MuteMath's music is much more forgiving of bad sounding rooms and systems. They are a band that I would pay to see in venues that I would normally never want to see a show in. Also, their FOH guy, Steve, is an insanely good mixer. He has mixed for Bjork, Muse, and loads of other amazing bands.

I PMed you about this. I think it was all about where you were in the venue, it sounded different all over. Unfortunately I was never able to get in the best position.

starnothing
Laughing Citizen

Can anyone tell me what other bands are on this tour?
Just a different local band for each city, or is it really just Eisley and MM?(which i doubt)
norad
Vintage Newbie

starnothing wrote:
Can anyone tell me what other bands are on this tour?
Just a different local band for each city, or is it really just Eisley and MM?(which i doubt)

As far as I know it's only been them two.
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

cool, thanks nora, this way it wont anger the parents that much cause ill be home earlier Smile
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Girlylikepixieflamethrow wrote:
Those pics are great - I love how happy Chauntelle looks. Thanks for sharing Smile

Yeah, it was the first time I've ever been on that side of the stage and I was happy to take some pictures (even if only on my phone).

I did sneeeeeeak one in on my camera (display off, camera up and back down in 3 seconds flat)...I saw a guy up at the front taking a LOT of pictures. I'm dying to know where those are.
I couldn't see what I was shooting so don't judge:
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.