Laughing City
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Am I crazy Am I insane? Am I the only one that has to listen to "Combinations" from beginning to end at least once a day since it came out? No wonder I can't the tunes out of my head! Is that normal or do I need help Question
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Normal Wink
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

I did that with Room Noises. Over again, all day long.

Suprisingly though, I rarely listen to Eisley anymore unless it is their older EP or RN stuff.
I'm anxious to hear what they do next. I'm just not too fond of combinations.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

It's like any addiction. Eisley addiction is common, with no known adverse effects. No worries! Very Happy
Catey
Lost at Forum

I skip Many Funerals and listen from Invasion to Ten Cent Blues and then...skip the remainder to Like The Actors [ths is on iTunes so that all the songs have even plays because I have OCD about numbers!]

I like the middle chunk the most.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
It's like any addiction. Eisley addiction is common, with no known adverse effects. No worries! Very Happy

ummm... squandering £150 on two gigs? Wasting a large amount of time on the LC? The idea that you have a much cooler and better taste in music than everyone else in the whole wide world? An addiction to buying second hand vinyls and tapes?

...i'm pretty much certain that those are indirect affects of my addiction to Eisley...

Confused

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:

ummm... squandering £150 on two gigs? Wasting a large amount of time on the LC? The idea that you have a much cooler and better taste in music than everyone else in the whole wide world? An addiction to buying second hand vinyls and tapes?

...i'm pretty much certain that those are indirect affects of my addiction to Eisley...

Confused

Those are not ADVERSE. It's not that you squandered £150 on two gigs. Rather, you had the opportunity to enjoy a lovely night out at Eisley gigs, and actually got to experience this TWICE! Cool Ah, nothing like money well spent!! It's not that you waste large amounts of time on LC. Rather, you finally found a forum where you enjoy spending your time, and do so often. YEAH! And what exactly is wrong with much cooler and better taste in music than most people, or in having some second hand vinyls and tapes to enjoy time and time again? Again, for something enjoyable, it is money well spent. I contend that you have had no problems, and only joy, from your addiction. Laughing Very Happy
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Anytime my mom or boyfriend get into my car, the first thing I hear is "Do you EVER stop listening to them?"
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

I was disappointed to find that I got sick of this one even faster than room noises. (about a month)
Angie1219
Sea Post King

Catey wrote:
I skip Many Funerals and listen from Invasion to Ten Cent Blues and then...skip the remainder to Like The Actors [ths is on iTunes so that all the songs have even plays because I have OCD about numbers!]

I like the middle chunk the most.

I skip "Many Funerals" because it's kind of a sad song, and I probably listened to "Invasion" way too much now, so I go straight to "Taking Control". I listen to the album at least every other day, I wanna say, and week by week I think I get a new favorite. Right now it's "Taking Control". "I Could be There for You" still does it for me, though. Makes me tingly all over!

http://stores.lulu.com/angelinagrace
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

totally normal. usually i start with come clean and ten cent blues and skip around. idont usually get to invasion or a sight to behold. not sure why. guess im never quite in the mood

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Totally normal.

...as normal as any addiction can be Cool

I have to have Eisley in the car 24/7... I have multiple copies "in case something happens"... I usually listen to Eisley every day, at some point.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I had a major Eisley-addiction when I first found them on August 7th of this year. They were literally the only band I listened to until September 19th when I saw them. I'm not kidding, if you looked at my "Recently Played" playlist on my iTunes, it would have been all Eisley on September 19th...

Those were the greatest 6 weeks of my life.
keltica
Golly, Poster

It's among the three cd's I listen to everyday, the other two being Ghost Opera by Kamelot and The Heart of Everything by Within Temptation.

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Combinations has yet to leave my car's CD player since it came out. I listen to it on a daily basis as well.

goto page
 | next >>