Laughing City
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Just got to see the Combinations DVD that comes with the delux CD. Totally blew me away!! Does anyone know what band came out on stage with them for Trolly Wood?
norad
Vintage Newbie

Brighten and Simon Dawes. Fair might have been there too. I haven't watched it yet.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Thanks Smile
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

mikep0922 wrote:
Just got to see the Combinations DVD that comes with the delux CD. Totally blew me away!! Does anyone know what band came out on stage with them for Trolly Wood?

It is nice for remembering, but it was way better live. See Eisley live soon -- GO! Razz Edit: I see you saw them in Orlando 11/2, so nevermind! Embarassed The Trolleywood finish on Final Noises was classic, though. Good times.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
mikep0922 wrote:

It is nice for remembering, but it was way better live. See Eisley live soon -- GO! Razz Edit: I see you saw them in Orlando 11/2, so nevermind! Embarassed The Trolleywood finish on Final Noises was classic, though. Good times.

I wish I was a fan then Sad Didn't even know about 'em... and they came to Portland for that tour, and just about every other tour in the last 4 years... again: Sad
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Brighten and Simon Dawes. Fair might have been there too. I haven't watched it yet.

You should watch it. There's some extra footage during the making of vid that wasn't on the official YouTube vids. The concert footage camera work isn't as bad (jumpy) as I had originally thought. The menu is kinda cute too with little animations of leaves falling and a really fat butterfly/flying larva thing. I wonder who did the animation.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX