Laughing City
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Very lovely. Smile
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

kLafied wrote:
You know what's funny? Sometimes with Stacy's head movements as she sings, it seems as though she feels like she's still singing with a microphone (she backs her head away, etc.) It's cute Smile I love her head movements and facials expressions as she sings, it's just something I've noticed about her. And her bopping around.

Yeah, her head movements/bopping around are pretty rad.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Weston and Garron are the perfect team. I want a W&G fan club.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:

Sherri has her shoe design, Weston and Garron should come out with a line of tazers... Rolling Eyes (rolls eyes at self, lol). So why don't you just add some Garron/Weston fan club onto the SYP thingy? Smile
norad
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
So why don't you just add some Garron/Weston fan club onto the SYP thingy? Smile

Because I can't do anything to SYP since Chad is never around. Evil or Very Mad
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:
Yes!
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

That was a nice interview. Stacy can't whistle so I guess on the recordings it's Sherri whistling. Only thing that bothered me was that the clips of them playing were taped in 4:3 aspect ratio but they're displayed at 16:9 so they look squished. The interview clips were shown correctly; kinda odd.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
superhits
Sea Post King

Nowhere Man wrote:
That was a nice interview. Stacy can't whistle so I guess on the recordings it's Sherri whistling. Only thing that bothered me was that the clips of them playing were taped in 4:3 aspect ratio but they're displayed at 16:9 so they look squished. The interview clips were shown correctly; kinda odd.

sherri can't whistle either
oliez
Vintage Newbie

oh man. i thought the park preformance was for mtv artist of the week...guess not. oh well.

these are great anyways.Thanks for the heads up.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I love 'em. The DuPree's and the videos. Love 'em.
voxear
Sea Post King

Really nice feel to the vids. I like the relaxed overlap between conversation and songs... straightforward delivery, lots of space to breathe as a viewer.

Maybe slightly uncomfortable for them at times (a healthy nervous, I guess)... but seriously, acoustic is always so right for them, and I find it winsome that they venture out into the open air, with just a couple of guitars and a pair of lungs.

But I think all of this talk about keeping in the public eye is no fun. Eisley shouldn't be pressured, by themselves or whoever, into jumping through the hoops for us... as if we'd curl up and die the moment they stopped hand-feeding us the goods! "Got to keep the ball rolling... can't loose momentum," but we are so crazy young now. Some people haven't got half the headstart on things, and would be knocked flat off their heels to have gotten to that point. I just hate for them to be worked for the sake of us peoples, when there is no call, no danger that I can see.

Is that an illusion... letting your cell phone die a slow, painful death and hiding out? Can you forget how to slow down? I mean, the laundry and the dishes never rest, etc., but I'd rather they--and everyone--took some downtime over the holidays, to give everybody some time to withdraw and do normal stuff... or maybe normal has a new definition after working and running around like we tend to. I dunno, maybe they're having the time of their lives and they like it that way? Maybe I'm just projecting my own mood or what not. Typically I feel this way by the end of a semester. Just want it all to fall away and be left with... whatever's left. Maybe not everyone gets that way though. Yeah, late at night, that voice babbling in your head doesn't mean much.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

These videos were great, probably one of the best Eisley interviews yet.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Would anyone like MP3s or MP4s of the performance and interview?
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

voxear wrote:
Really nice feel to the vids. I like the relaxed overlap between conversation and songs... straightforward delivery, lots of space to breathe as a viewer.

Maybe slightly uncomfortable for them at times (a healthy nervous, I guess)... but seriously, acoustic is always so right for them, and I find it winsome that they venture out into the open air, with just a couple of guitars and a pair of lungs.

But I think all of this talk about keeping in the public eye is no fun. Eisley shouldn't be pressured, by themselves or whoever, into jumping through the hoops for us... as if we'd curl up and die the moment they stopped hand-feeding us the goods! "Got to keep the ball rolling... can't loose momentum," but we are so crazy young now. Some people haven't got half the headstart on things, and would be knocked flat off their heels to have gotten to that point. I just hate for them to be worked for the sake of us peoples, when there is no call, no danger that I can see.

Is that an illusion... letting your cell phone die a slow, painful death and hiding out? Can you forget how to slow down? I mean, the laundry and the dishes never rest, etc., but I'd rather they--and everyone--took some downtime over the holidays, to give everybody some time to withdraw and do normal stuff... or maybe normal has a new definition after working and running around like we tend to. I dunno, maybe they're having the time of their lives and they like it that way? Maybe I'm just projecting my own mood or what not. Typically I feel this way by the end of a semester. Just want it all to fall away and be left with... whatever's left. Maybe not everyone gets that way though. Yeah, late at night, that voice babbling in your head doesn't mean much.
I know what you're saying. They work awfully hard for us, and deserve some downtime. I've never been on a tour , but I have been on a bus for a couple days and that in itself is gruelling!
Christophjam
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Would anyone like MP3s or MP4s of the performance and interview?

Yes please!