Laughing City
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

and told me that they were playing Eisley there, "The Winter Song", i about flipped out and started wishing i could have been there.

so cool...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Odan
Laughing Citizen

You have cool parents. Whenever I play Eisley in the car I have to remind them that they were 'the girls with heavenly voices we saw in that show'. >.<
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Very cool that your parents knew what it was they were listening to at the restaurant. And very cool that Outback played them! Smile
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

It was Paul, obv.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

BNROCKS wrote:
It was Paul, obv.

Obviously. He moved to KS to stalk Nora, and got his job at Outback because of his accent. Of course! Laughing
norad
Vintage Newbie

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
It was Paul, obv.

Obviously. He moved to KS to stalk Nora, and got his job at Outback because of his accent. Of course! Laughing

More like to murder me. I'm pretty sure he hates me almost as much as Jamie. Anywho Jamie is the one that stalks. And, Paul hates Eisley so why would he be playing them anywhere?
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
It was Paul, obv.

More like to murder me. I'm pretty sure he hates me almost as much as Jamie. Anywho Jamie is the one that stalks. And, Paul hates Eisley so why would he be playing them anywhere?

Why does he hate you two and Eisley? I know he left here again after feeling he was treated unfairly (in that Chauntelle's Page thread), but I didn't know he hated anyone. Of course I never go over to chat, and there is that other Eisley message board. So I miss things sometimes.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
It was Paul, obv.

Why does he hate you two and Eisley? I know he left here again after feeling he was treated unfairly (in that Chauntelle's Page thread), but I didn't know he hated anyone. Of course I never go over to chat, and there is that other Eisley message board. So I miss things sometimes.

There's another Eisley message board?
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
patrock wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:
It was Paul, obv.

There's another Eisley message board?

I wouldn't say it's as much an Eisley forum as it is a forum for people who became friends on the Eisley forum... but I don't really know much about it.

mellon collie
Sea Post King

Odan wrote:
You have cool parents. Whenever I play Eisley in the car I have to remind them that they were 'the girls with heavenly voices we saw in that show'. >.<

the girls with heavenly voices. thats so cute. Smile

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Very cool that your parents knew what it was they were listening to at the restaurant. And very cool that Outback played them! Smile

Odan wrote:

yeah, my parents definately ar not like other parents, pretty much all of my friends wish they had parents like mine, i'll give a story, i shouldn't, but i will...

one time when we had some missionary kids over to hang out and spend the night, just to get to know them better, my parents decided to screw with 'em.

my bedroom is right below my parents, so my parents made a ton noises like they were, lets just say, "having maritial fun", they weren't, but they were just seeing how they would react.

that's my parents, and that's not even the craziest thing they've done, they're awesome and very funny, and they like a lot of the music my siblings and i are into.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!