Laughing City
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

i wanna get one but i want it to be like unique and cool

any pics ideas of what i should do? (i wanted to get one of sherris artworks on my arm but idk)

id like it if u helped me choose Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

There have been a few, but I haven't kept up with any pictures. I'm sure someone has, though. I'm not sure what I'd get ... I'd spend a lot of time looking at Sherri drawings, and then remember that I don't really like tattoos. ha.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
There have been a few, but I haven't kept up with any pictures. I'm sure someone has, though. I'm not sure what I'd get ... I'd spend a lot of time looking at Sherri drawings, and then remember that I don't really like tattoos. ha.

i don't like tattoos to much i just wanna share my eisley love

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Rob3ccd wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

i don't like tattoos to much i just wanna share my eisley love

If you aren't a big fan of tattoos then you probably shouldn't get one. You can spread your Eisley love by wearing a hoodie or shirt, or something, too. Wink
Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

My brother's first tattoo was of one of Sherri's drawings. It's pretty cool-looking. I don't even know for sure which one, cuz I haven't really seen the tattoo in awhile, but he basically got it cuz he likes the drawing, not necessarily to advertise Eisley hehe.
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

confusing
Last edited by Rob3ccd on Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

if i get one, i'm almost positive it will consist of this...

if i were older,
faster, somehow
possibly sure
would i be prone
to not be immature?

i shall never grow
up, make believe
is much too fun.

-Brightly
Wound

*eisley logo*

*sherri drawing*

i'm thinking it's gonna be the alice in wonderland one she's doing, cause it fits perfectly with it. and the writing will be in cursive and it'll be on my arm right beneath my wrist. yeah buddy...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

I have friends that have tattoos like that.
They call it a regret.Look dude.Tattoos are sometimes cool.
watch this clip and then decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmzIgfPGzY
the clips funny but they helped me out when i was going to get one.

Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

i think im just gonna get the eisley E n my forarm i rly want something special but i have a month more to think about it
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Rob3ccd wrote:
hoodies u can loose, and say eisley stops putting out music and i move on(highly unlikely)

i want it to be apart of me even when im 84 half dead in a hospital [/i]

True, and you can get a tattoo and regret it. Not that you would regret an Eisley one, I don't know, I'm just sayin'. Sorry to sound so negative, haha. You just had mentioned you didn't like them (tattoos) too much. But like you said, you have time to think about it, so think hard, and let us know what you decide! Smile
loveyousave
Sea Post King

i think you should really think about it before you get it, and this is coming from personal experience. i'm a big fan of the band hanson & i got their symbol tattooed on my arm this past summer after much consideration, and i couldnt be happier with it - but i thought about it for literally YEARS before i took the plunge, and thats not an exaggeration.
you need to be aware that if its in a place that is out in the open, people WILL ask about it, and you will CONSTANTLY have to explain what it means, why you got it, do you regret it, etc etc etc, and sometimes that can be frustrating. and, as always, you have to ask yourself the old cliche - in 20 years, will i still love eisley as much as i do right now? for me, hanson represents in a time in my life, not just a band, which is why i wanted to pay a tribute to them w a tattoo ... make sure you can see yourself years down the line looking at the permanent representation of eisley on your body & still being proud to represent. Smile

Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

loveyousave wrote:
i think you should really think about it before you get it, and this is coming from personal experience. i'm a big fan of the band hanson & i got their symbol tattooed on my arm this past summer after much consideration, and i couldnt be happier with it - but i thought about it for literally YEARS before i took the plunge, and thats not an exaggeration.
you need to be aware that if its in a place that is out in the open, people WILL ask about it, and you will CONSTANTLY have to explain what it means, why you got it, do you regret it, etc etc etc, and sometimes that can be frustrating. and, as always, you have to ask yourself the old cliche - in 20 years, will i still love eisley as much as i do right now? for me, hanson represents in a time in my life, not just a band, which is why i wanted to pay a tribute to them w a tattoo ... make sure you can see yourself years down the line looking at the permanent representation of eisley on your body & still being proud to represent. Smile

yea that to eisley is a time in my life (not that there gonna stop being). i know what you mean 100%. also im a rly weird person to understand via typing online.

Im defiantly getting one i just wanted some like tips and you guys/girls have been great. im not done thinking about what to get tho so any ideas pics would still be great Smile

loveyousave
Sea Post King

Rob3ccd wrote:
loveyousave wrote:

yea that to eisley is a time in my life (not that there gonna stop being). i know what you mean 100%. also im a rly weird person to understand via typing online.

Im defiantly getting one i just wanted some like tips and you guys/girls have been great. im not done thinking about what to get tho so any ideas pics would still be great Smile

maybe pick your favorite sherri art? or lines from your favorite song? ive never seen an eisley tattoo, unfortunately, so i'm really not too much help.

Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

loveyousave wrote:
Rob3ccd wrote:
loveyousave wrote:

maybe pick your favorite sherri art? or lines from your favorite song? ive never seen an eisley tattoo, unfortunately, so i'm really not too much help.

if its anything uv prob never seen i was a GUY at a hanson concert and that was rlyyyyy rare (i went with a friend)

loveyousave
Sea Post King

Rob3ccd wrote:
loveyousave wrote:
Rob3ccd wrote:
loveyousave wrote:

if its anything uv prob never seen i was a GUY at a hanson concert and that was rlyyyyy rare (i went with a friend)

hahaha yeah i usually see a lot of guys at hanson shows with their girlfriends! not a lot of them go on their own accord ... but there are the few & far between! Smile

goto page
 | next >>