Laughing City
SamuraiPunk
Vintage Newbie

I thought about getting a Bad Religion tattoo but i decided to not get one.
Chris Rock was asking the question "do Chinese get English characters
tattooed on there are body and tell people That means water?"

hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

I've wanted a Silverchair tattoo for about 7 years. I just have to wait 4 more years cause if I get it my dad won't pay for college, and I'd rather have that Laughing

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
kiko
Golly, Poster

the wise words my mother said to me were "if you like the same design in the same place for more then 6 months then you can get it"

bloody worked that, tho my tat took me 18 months to make sure i really wanted it, and now 18 months since i got i'm not happy :S oops, am gonna get it developed into a new design...

smile Very Happy
Jared x
Lost at Forum

I want this bird tattooed on me where the picture is. I wonder how long it would take though with all of those lines...
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

Jared x wrote:
I want this bird tattooed on me where the picture is. I wonder how long it would take though with all of those lines...

It would probably take a long time, that's pretty detailed. Would you get it just in black and white?

To the original poster:

My cousin's a tattoo artist so I learned a lot about the pros and cons from her growing up. I got one a little over a year ago and I haven't regretted it once, yet I know many people that have. Trying to be rebellious at age 15 by getting a tattoo illegally in new york city usually ends up horribly, just ask 3 of my best friends.

I'd start with something small, you can always add on if you want to. Also, make sure it's somewhere you can easily hide. No matter how much YOU love your design, future employers might not.
loveyousave
Sea Post King

hisownshot wrote:
I've wanted a Silverchair tattoo for about 7 years. I just have to wait 4 more years cause if I get it my dad won't pay for college, and I'd rather have that Laughing

i love silverchair!!

Jared x
Lost at Forum

ghost in the snow wrote:
Jared x wrote:

It would probably take a long time, that's pretty detailed. Would you get it just in black and white?

Definitely just black and white. The lines in black and maybe (haven't decided yet) if I want the bird in white under it.

I've thought about getting a tattoo of Sherri's work, but there hasn't been anything that has struck me as something that I would want on my body for the rest of my life. I've also thought about only ever getting tattoos of Sanna Annukka's work -- the artist who did all the stuff for Keane's Under The Iron Sea album and singles.

br00tal
Sea Post King

I say people with eisley tattoo's post pictures.
leighish
Vintage Newbie

you should get an excerpt of the most typical eisley lyrics tattooed across your chest (collar to collar?) in big gothic calligraphy. perhaps "You won't surround me!" and then have a great big dragon appearing over your shoulder. and various bat-like creatures swarming around your entire body.

...Yeah.

that'd be pretty badass.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

leighish wrote:
you should get an excerpt of the most typical eisley lyrics tattooed across your chest (collar to collar?) in big gothic calligraphy. perhaps "You won't surround me!" and then have a great big dragon appearing over your shoulder. and various bat-like creatures swarming around your entire body.

...Yeah.

that'd be pretty badass.

omg i would love that. like that would be a sick line from my favorite eisley song

but i was thinking something small like around $100 in price

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
suteethai
Sea Post King

i was actually thinking of tatooing stacy's face on my body the other day.
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

suteethai wrote:
i was actually thinking of tatooing stacy's face on my body the other day.

altho i think about marrying her some time NO good would come of that

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mellon collie
Sea Post King

SamuraiPunk wrote:
I have friends that have tattoos like that.
They call it a regret.Look dude.Tattoos are sometimes cool.
watch this clip and then decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmzIgfPGzY
the clips funny but they helped me out when i was going to get one.

"number 2, you are a god damn idiot"

that was pretty funny.
i still want a tattoo someday Smile (not necessarily eisley related)

ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

Jared x wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:
Jared x wrote:

Definitely just black and white. The lines in black and maybe (haven't decided yet) if I want the bird in white under it.

I've thought about getting a tattoo of Sherri's work, but there hasn't been anything that has struck me as something that I would want on my body for the rest of my life. I've also thought about only ever getting tattoos of Sanna Annukka's work -- the artist who did all the stuff for Keane's Under The Iron Sea album and singles.

It'll probably work best with just black lines. If you get it done, take a picture!

Sanna's work's nice but if you got any of that, it'd have to be in color!
mellon collie
Sea Post King

ghost in the snow wrote:
Jared x wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:
Jared x wrote:

It'll probably work best with just black lines. If you get it done, take a picture!

Sanna's work's nice but if you got any of that, it'd have to be in color!

aww i like her(?) work! its so colorful and cute(some of it)!

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>