Laughing City
crusso
Sea Post King

After doing a search, I realized I'm not the only one who dreams odd Eisley dreams, so I can post this.

I was at the Dupree's house. No I've never been there, but there I was. It was morning, and everyone was getting ready to go to a show, so it was madness. Except, I was laying out in a big open field of super green grass. I mean, vividly brilliant green. I was looking up at the sky, which was blue but partly cloudy. It must have been summer. For whatever reason, Stacy and Chauntelle weren't in the middle of all the chaos of them getting ready. In fact, they were out there in the field with me. And they sang songs. Chauntelle sang I Could Be There For You, completely solo. Stacy sang Like the Actors, also completely solo. It was magical. And then I woke up.

I don't have some weirdo crush on them or anything like that. I hadn't listened to their music in a week or so, so it was strange that they were on my mind enough for me to dream about them. Ah well. Just thought I'd share it.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

In the last Eisley dream I had they were mean. Crying or Very sad Laughing

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

In my dream last night I saw Eisley do some kind of song and Stacy played trombone so later I was just chillin' with her talking about trombone because I play it, too.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

ive had eisley dreams that at this point i cant remember. mostly of us being bff Laughing

but uh yea. might i recommend we not read any Trollywood or LC right before we go to bed?

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
keltica
Golly, Poster

I've ha my second ever Eisley dream:
I dreamt I was at the Sundance (can't afford travelling to Norway, how can I go to the States? Razz) and I was right in the front line watching the ban play an after that we all sat at a table, drank some liquor and spoke about the most random things.

It was so real. And then I woke up.

Got to go to work ...

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

UnEisley related but the other night I had this dream that you could go online and print out a coupon for a 50% off Macbook I was so stoked. Then I woke up.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I had my second Eisley dream a week or so ago. They had just arrived at the venue, it was about 7 o'clock in the morning, and they were just starting to set-up. They had apparently just got off the bus so they were still bleary eyed and they hadn't had a chance to get made up or put on cool clothes. I remember Stacy didn't have here contacts in ( I don't even know that she wears them,) so she was wearing glasses, and she looked so adorable! Dreams are so crazy aren't they!
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

hisownshot wrote:
UnEisley related but the other night I had this dream that you could go online and print out a coupon for a 50% off Macbook I was so stoked. Then I woke up.

hahahah saweet! dude i would get a macbook air if i got that coupon.

"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 | Posts: 257 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

I had one awhile back. In the dream I was around 15 and I was at some youth rec center or it was more like youth night at some nightclub cause it was dark with loud music maybe. I saw 15 yr old Stacy walk in by herself, then I lost sight of her. We were acquaintances but not really friends or anything. A little later I saw her playing cards with three boys and I went over and said "hi" to Stacy. She said "hi" politely back but was preoccupied. The three guys at the table looked at me with a "What do you want loser?" look on their faces. So I left feeling dejected.

This probably has actually happened to some poor kid in Tyler haha.

Edit: Oh yeah I had seen the video for "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups so that may have been the cause of this dream.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
kristal
Sea Post King

i don't know whether i should feel mildly embarrassed or comforted to be included in this thread! i guess i am both.

so, in my dream, i'm at the dupree's house because sherri is running a shop out of her bedroom upstairs. she is mostly selling her own art as well as old eisley memorabilia. i look over an old concert poster with an appreciable chunk missing out of the corner but it's something like $500 which i find to be unreasonable. suddenly it strikes me that i'm AT the dupree house IN sherri's room so i think i start looking around, just to see what it's like. then i hear the garage door open (from below) and they're like, "oh, stacy must be home." i linger for another minute or two, contemplating on buying some merch, but then decide that it's too expensive.

i agree with nerdcorexo. no more checking for journal updates right before i go to sleep.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 104 | Location: los angeles, ca
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Last night I dreamt that my fiancé and I saw Stacy, Sherri, and Chauntelle sitting outside House of Blues before a show with one of their tourmates. They offered us a spot on the guestlist, but we told them about our boycott on House of Blues (not a dream-thing--we really are boycotting them). Then we invited them over to watch Fight Club and I woke up as the movie was starting. Laughing

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tchock03
Sea Post King

thats so weird two days ago i had a dream that i got to stay at their house for a week. like the first person said ive never been there or know anything about it but i remember everything being really green and vivid. if only it were real.
crusso
Sea Post King

tchock03 wrote:
thats so weird two days ago i had a dream that i got to stay at their house for a week. like the first person said ive never been there or know anything about it but i remember everything being really green and vivid. if only it were real.

This begs the question: Is the Dupree home on a vivid green piece of property in the summer? =o
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

mikep0922 wrote:
I had my second Eisley dream a week or so ago. They had just arrived at the venue, it was about 7 o'clock in the morning, and they were just starting to set-up. They had apparently just got off the bus so they were still bleary eyed and they hadn't had a chance to get made up or put on cool clothes. I remember Stacy didn't have here contacts in ( I don't even know that she wears them,) so she was wearing glasses, and she looked so adorable! Dreams are so crazy aren't they!

Your dream came true.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Lol! Smile