Laughing City
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

I'm not sure it it's been discussed but here it goes. What if Eisley never formed? If Chauntelle never picked up a guitar? If Weston never got into the drums? What would the Duprees be doing? I would assume Sherri would be a photographer/artist of some sort. What about the others?
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

There'd be no world, because the Boydmotron 10,000 would never have entered production because its power supply of fantastical music would have never existed. Meaning that Vortex A-5 would have consumed this world.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
There'd be no world, because the Boydmotron 10,000 would never have entered production because its power supply of fantastical music would have never existed. Meaning that Vortex A-5 would have consumed this world.

And TU-24 would have hit earth. Thanks for saving us all, Eisley!
ks1990
Lost at Forum

uncreative wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

And TU-24 would have hit earth. Thanks for saving us all, Eisley!

ditto!

Wow, If Eisley never existed I don't think i'd have an appreciation for music.
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

if eisley had never existed i would have never gotten off drugs (or at least not til much later) and i wouldn't be on my way to becoming a music teacher now!
savelatin
Sea Post King

I'd be topless cause I'm wearing an Eisley shirt.
Caley
Lost at Forum

I would've never fallen in love with music. Plain and scary.
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

savelatin wrote:
I'd be topless cause I'm wearing an Eisley shirt.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
fueledbyjessica
Sea Post King

and the Tyler music "scene" would probably not exist as i know it. that would be a sad, sad world. if id never gotten into local music, i never would have met some of my best and most amazing friends. crazy to think about.
"Baby, breakdown, go ahead and give it to me, breakdown honey, take me through the night, breakdown, now im standin' here, you cant see, breakdown, its all right, its all right..." - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 | Posts: 257 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Liking Eisley lead me to this forum where I have discovered so much great music. I would really hate music right now if Eisley never existed.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I shudder to think about that. Life would be so gray! I only wish more people could hear them. There would be a lot more color in the world. But it will happen!!
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

incrimitating photographs like this

would not be quite as amusing.

kLafied
Laughing Citizen

I wouldn't have as much motivation to make the music that I do. And my car rides would be pretty boring.

I would just like to point out the fact that I have horrible stage fright, but after seeing Eisley for the first time last October, it actually made me want to go out and sing in public. Badly. I asked my boyfriend if I could do backup vocals in his next show, and I almost did...but then chickened out right beforehand. Still, it was a huge step for me to even consider doing something like that Very Happy

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

ghost in the snow wrote:
if eisley had never existed i would have never gotten off drugs (or at least not til much later) and i wouldn't be on my way to becoming a music teacher now!

I just have to mention that this is really cool. I'd like to hear that story if you ever want to share it. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ghost in the snow
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
ghost in the snow wrote:

I just have to mention that this is really cool. I'd like to hear that story if you ever want to share it. Smile

I'll probably share the story sometime. It's a lot easier to talk about now. It includes a pm from boyd and a mention of me in his journal!