Laughing City
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Wow that's horrible. I hope everything's getting better. She has always been such a great person (just to reiterate what eveyone has been saying) to me/other fans and I'm sure to pretty much anyone she meets. Hopefully things will get better.
Tim Kim
Sea Post King

Be strong.. as you said the most important thing is she was not harmed. Much love to the DuPrees.. you guy/gals are an extraordinary family.

change is happening.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 305 | Location: Sacramento, Caluhfournia
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Thank God she (or anyone else) wasn't hurt, though even having any sort of car accident can shake a person up...especially something like that.

Again, I'm repeating what was said above....but with good reason. A lot of times we effect people's lives without even knowing it. Chauntelle definitely has that effect with fans, as the messages in this thread shows. She was such a sweet person when they had their meet and greet; not just "nice," but there was such a caring and thoughtful nature that was so geniune it was amazing. I could rehash so many examples that seemed minimal probably, but meant a lot to me. I'll just say that it was obvious that she was just being herself: a wonderful person.

Now, if someone can give out such a positive feeling in just a few minutes, you know they have a special heart. Many people are sending their love out to her at this time, and I'm included! Smile
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

I'm crying about this right now. And she has affected my life also. Just seeing her lovely smile in a picture makes my whole day!! I think I can speak for all fans in saying" we love you Chauntelle!"
ks1990
Lost at Forum

omg, i'm so glad Chauntelle didn't get hurt. Kinda scary (and sad) to hear about that. Well anyways, I hope things get better for you Chauntelle.You're such an amazing and nice person, and I can't wait to see you guys live one day!! Love you so much Chauntelle xxxx
gundamit
Golly, Poster

I felt a little weird about sticking my head in this thread again since after I read the original post I figured it was just for Chauntelle and Matthew. I'm glad I looked back in to see how they were doing otherwise I would have missed the news on the accident. Obviously I'm glad the only thing that was hurt was some metal and I hope your insurance premiums don't get dinged as well.

Sometimes accidents serve as nothing more than as a reminder of the sometimes chaotic nature of the universe. Seems doubtful your the Duprees need the constant reminders they've been getting recently.

An accident recently, left my car with nothing more than the dusty impression of the license plate of the car that rear ended me on my bumper and a slightly metallic taste in my mouth from the instant stress session. It surprised me that my car absorbed that much energy from the impact and how if not for the seat belt I was wearing how much of that energy would have thrown me about. MY PSA for the day ... seat belts ... they work.

I suppose tight families like the Duprees serve as a kind of seat belt when life's accidents happen. They anchor you and protect you in way no emotional SUV you put yourself in ever could. Okay ... I'm going to stop now ... that just sounds too cheesey ...even for me. Rolling Eyes Wink

Sea Post King

Chauntelle, I'm honestly sorry for the accident and just all of the pain that you're going through right now. You're in our prayers.

(Sherri too.)

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

oh, gosh. sorry to hear that. That sucks so bad, i'll be praying for you all.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Sounds like it was a hard collision. That's such a horrible traumatic thing to happen. I'm glad no one was hurt. Bless her, things will get better soon.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Best wishes Sherri and Chauntelle in the future. You're rock stars! Smile And you all seem so real, and that is your appeal (to me) as people and as a band. Cool Sorry to hear about that accident. Scary stuff. Hope everyone is okay and nobody needs physical therapy or anything.
like sofia
Sea Post King

How painful and worryingly
I hope everything is alright

best wishes, and best EVERYTHING
To Chauntelle

and ALL the band members (:

Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Oh geez. I hope she's ok... glad no one was seriously hurt.
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

dear Chauntelle , we're so sorry to hear about your accident!
been there,done that... even when no one is hurt, it's a very traumatic experience Sad so glad to know that you aren't hurt and we wish you our best always!
remembering you and all your family in our thoughts and prayers..

can't wait to see you all in concert in a few months!

lots of love, dan and sam

<< prev | goto page