Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

Ok, I'm trying a different kind of organization. Hopefully it will be more organized and stuff. Yeah you have more to click but each album isn't so massive anymore. Tell me what you think.
kaitlinx
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
Ok, I'm trying a different kind of organization. Hopefully it will be more organized and stuff. Yeah you have more to click but each album isn't so massive anymore. Tell me what you think.

I like it a lot more than just the HUGE folders but I think that all of Sherri's flickr folders and other Sherri folders that just have pictures of her in them should be inside of the general Sherri DuPree folder, if that makes sense at all, haha. Maybe that's not even possible, but I thought it would make it easier to navigate.
Also, I think the Photoshoots folder should be under the Band category instead of the Other Cool Stuff category, since it contains pictures of the band. I think it makes more sense being there.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be all nitpicky (D:). Feel free to use or not use what I just said, ha!

"I'm bringing the awesome every single day, in every single way." -Mark Hoppus
norad
Vintage Newbie

kaitlinx wrote:
I think that all of Sherri's flickr folders and other Sherri folders that just have pictures of her in them should be inside of the general Sherri DuPree folder, if that makes sense at all, haha.

I'm not done moving photos.

The photoshoots folder is gonna stay where it is 'cause the band category is the informal photos of them being non serious and having a good time. Does that makes sense?
kaitlinx
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
kaitlinx wrote:
I think that all of Sherri's flickr folders and other Sherri folders that just have pictures of her in them should be inside of the general Sherri DuPree folder, if that makes sense at all, haha.

I'm not done moving photos.

The photoshoots folder is gonna stay where it is 'cause the band category is the informal photos of them being non serious and having a good time. Does that makes sense?

Oh okay, that's cool then! That does make sense.
And I kinda thought you weren't completely done with it since some folders didn't have anything in them but I just thought I'd say something anyway!
Laughing

"I'm bringing the awesome every single day, in every single way." -Mark Hoppus
norad
Vintage Newbie

OKAY! I think I've got everything organized and DONE! That took too long.

SYP Gallery

Check out the collection of Jamie's photos!

Edit: The live fan photo section isn't done yet. It will be super soon though.
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Patroc, it's great! I really like the album concept!
br00tal
Sea Post King

norad
Vintage Newbie

I made this album today. I think it's hilarious. I loved the thread these were posted in so much! If anyone would like to send more in email us at StrangeYellowPatternsGallery@Gmail.com

LOL Eisley
norad
Vintage Newbie

Oh, I'd also like to show you the not yet done custom layout for the gallery that Gregory is working on for me.

Click it to see the full size:

The white background should be changing to a solid color. Maybe a medium blue or light brown. Also, a banner with a band photo incorporated. Very Happy I LOOOOOVE the greens!
sootandstars
Sea Post King

Out of curiosity...where are you getting some of these recent photos of Stacy that look like what I can only presume are self-taken, other than her flickr
Look each other in the eye
norad
Vintage Newbie

sootandstars wrote:
Out of curiosity...where are you getting some of these recent photos of Stacy that look like what I can only presume are self-taken, other than her flickr

Um, I think most were found on Buzznet.

If anyone has any interest in being a mod for the gallery that would be great. You can upload any photos (they have to be approved they the admin first though) to albums. Just help keep things in order. You can PM me or email through the SYP gallery email that's listed on the gallery.
norad
Vintage Newbie

THERE'S A BRAND NEW THEME GREG PUT TOGETHER FOR ME! So a big big thanks to him!! I made the banner and picked out the colors he did all the hard stuff by putting it all together! Such good hard work!

What you guy think???

SYP GALLERY

(I'm excited)