Laughing City
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

I was not familiar with any of the openers but I think the Myriad is the most compelling so far as I listen to the bands' my spaces. I will have to listen more to have a real opinion. Usually I will always go to a show early and see all the openers unless I know I dislike someone.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

I usually hate long shows and avoid them at all costs, but from the sounds of it this one might be good. can't wait to see a show or two. I wonder what new things the band will be doing. (pyro? dancers?)
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

oliez wrote:
I usually hate long shows and avoid them at all costs, but from the sounds of it this one might be good. can't wait to see a show or two. I wonder what new things the band will be doing. (pyro? dancers?)

The dancers will be on fire.

Don't tell Boyd I told you.

Vintage Newbie

I hope Vedera plays in SF because I like their sound. I already like The Envy Corps and I just listened to The Myriad and liked their sound too.

Are The Envy Corps and Eisley going to play Lady of the Wood together for the last song? That would be awesome. Smile

Caley
Lost at Forum

I'm just stoked about the Envy Corps opening! I went to a show they and General Sherman were playing together in Canton a year and a half ago... but they couldn't make it cause of some kind of troubles they were having getting there or something. So I've yet to see them live and this is going to be awesome! Very Happy

I haven't really listened to the other bands, except Vedera. But I guess I'll go check them all out.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sweet! It looks like Dallas is getting my ideal lineup:

Vedera
The Myriad
and Eisley

Woo!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caley
Lost at Forum

Shoot, that means the Envy Corps aren't coming to Dallas. That stinks.

Oh well, the lineup at Dallas is going to be a strong one anyway...

Axon
Sea Post King

Do we know when tour dates will be posted? I'd like to go, but I need to ask off from work for it...and soon.

And hey boyd, what's the chance of a second Austin show at the end of the tour? You know we love you.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Sooo, Eisley will have three openers on a given night? Good God, that's too many. Particularly when the only opener I care about is the Envy Corps, and they're playing first. Confused Oh well. Maybe I'll catch TEC's slot and go get some dinner between them and Eisley.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rob3ccd
Sea Post King

this was my fav birthday present they could of given me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Saellys wrote:
Sooo, Eisley will have three openers on a given night? Good God, that's too many. Particularly when the only opener I care about is the Envy Corps, and they're playing first. Confused Oh well. Maybe I'll catch TEC's slot and go get some dinner between them and Eisley.

I think 3 openers is too much, but considering it's only for part of the tour, it's not a big deal. And the only openers I care about are Vedera and The Myriad. (And maybe Melee if I like them.) So if I catch a show with four bands, I can just take my sweet time getting around to it.

Granted if it was four bands I actually wanted to see, and if the crowd required I work my way up front from the start to take pictures, way too much. But I understand the need to really pack in people on this tour, also.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
theenvycorps
Vintage Newbie

Caley wrote:
Shoot, that means the Envy Corps aren't coming to Dallas. That stinks.

Oh well, the lineup at Dallas is going to be a strong one anyway...

oh we will be there!
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

No Envy Corps in CA?! Sad
I'm happy we got Vedera though. There were 3 opening bands on the Final Noise tour... that's a long time to stand.

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Three openers! Ca alors! Can you spell ' bladder control!!
JBaker
Vintage Newbie

I'm excited.
Looks like they'll be in Norman while I'm still in school where I'll see them with Melee, and then I'll be able to catch them in Dallas in the summer with Vedera.
Sounds good to me.