Laughing City
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Yeah, I know we don't need a new topic for each city but since this is a COMPLETELY new date, and based on some posts, I thought some might be happy about this....

According to Ticketmaster there's a date added in Pittsburgh!! April 24th. http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/910710 Stratus Nite Club, which I never been to, but is in the Strip District (not what it sounds like Razz ).

This might be their first time here? I think this might make Pittsburgh folk and even some Ohio folks happy. I know I went from either doing a 4-6 hour drive or even a considered specialty planned vacation down south (or not seeing them at all) to just driving 40 mins to the city!

So yeah, just a *bit* excited right now. Very Happy Very Happy
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

Oh. My. Thank you eisley and whoever is responsible for this. I was really really bummed about not being able to see them this time around. I've never been to the club either. I'm just glad I won't have to plan a 3-5 hour road trip this time.

But this seriously just made my night because I've had the worst night ever... I just got an e-mail from a crabby old professor of mine (who has inspired me to change majors) asking me to drop her course.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

pollyanna87 wrote:
But this seriously just made my night because I've had the worst night ever... I just got an e-mail from a crabby old professor of mine (who has inspired me to change majors) asking me to drop her course.

Aww. I hope tomorrow is better. And I'm glad you got some good news on a crappy night.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:

Aww. I hope tomorrow is better. And I'm glad you got some good news on a crappy night.

thanks! haha since when are teachers allowed to personally attack through e-mail???
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

pollyanna87 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

thanks! haha since when are teachers allowed to personally attack through e-mail???

You're welcome! Did your teacher do that? That's rude.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
pollyanna87 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Yeah she went nuts on me, but I'm used to it after two semesters of her. I'm finally just changing my major to get away from her. She goes psycho through e-mail on a LOT of students. It's very professional Question
Jared x
Lost at Forum

What's your major now, and what are you going into?
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

Jared x wrote:
What's your major now, and what are you going into?

Business Administration... I'm just changing my concentration from marketing to human resource management. It won't delay my graduation, and I won't have to deal with that power-obsessed, crazy lady for another year and a half.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sounds like a good idea. Jeez.

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

I'd love to see her ratemyprofessor.com page!
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

pollyanna87 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
pollyanna87 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Yeah she went nuts on me, but I'm used to it after two semesters of her. I'm finally just changing my major to get away from her. She goes psycho through e-mail on a LOT of students. It's very professional Question

That's crazy. Shocked Don't those end of the course evaluations make a difference?? Personal attacks through e-mail is VERY unprofessional, I have no idea what some of these people are thinking. I guess they forgot their responsibility as an educator. I hope today was better and that you can deal with that lady until you can change courses.

Glad someone else will be going to that show as well! Cool
pollyanna87
Sea Post King

Mystic210 wrote:
Glad someone else will be going to that show as well! Cool

Me too! Anyone else going to be attending the Pittsburgh show??? I'm buying my ticket tomorrow cause I can't wait.
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Bought my ticket today! I also saw a picture ad (the actual official tour picture) in the Pittsburgh CityPaper so that's good it's being advertised.