Laughing City
dmorford
Sea Post King

I was wondering....how hard would it be to meet Eisley...its my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend, and Eisley is his FAVORITE band ever. We are from Kansas, and went to Universal Studios Orlando. They were playing an Eisley song on the big screen, and he started dancing and singing in the middle of the square.
I'd really like to have him meet the band.
We are going to the upcoming concert in Lawrence, at the Liberty Hall. April 7th.
Can anyone help me?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

I'm going to take a stab at this and tell you to PM Boyd or Kim (Kimbrtones). But usually the band is out and about meeting fans and such... or that's how it was the last two times I saw them.
Otherwise... maybe someone else has a better answer. Good luck.

leighish
Vintage Newbie

since it's a headlining show its more difficult for the band to do meet and greet seeing as how the venue usually shoos everyone out the second sherri puts down her guitar. I would agree with golly_sandra that pm'ing boyd or kim would be a good place to start.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

leighish wrote:
since it's a headlining show its more difficult for the band to do meet and greet seeing as how the venue usually shoos everyone out the second sherri puts down her guitar. I would agree with golly_sandra that pm'ing boyd or kim would be a good place to start.

it wasn't like that when they did the Final Noise Tour, atleast at the Bottleneck, when i was there i met them after. it was awesome! hopefully Liberty Hall is cool with it, too.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
leighish
Vintage Newbie

Music_Lover wrote:
leighish wrote:

it wasn't like that when they did the Final Noise Tour, atleast at the Bottleneck, when i was there i met them after. it was awesome! hopefully Liberty Hall is cool with it, too.

well thats how it always goes down at the meridian Confused

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

leighish wrote:
Music_Lover wrote:
leighish wrote:

well thats how it always goes down at the meridian Confused

The Meridian is also known as Hell.

Eisleyoid

i wish i could promise something. honest. if i could, i would. Possible that something will happen to accommodate. i mean - we are in a bus on this tour. I will try to encourage some interaction but each day is unique and people (band) have random feelings, needs... phone calls, hunger pains, need for sleep, have to shower... etc. so sometimes i can't control what happens after a show. Mostly they are emotionally drained after a show and it's hard to get them to sign unless there's a designated signing thing. But i'll try. Thanks and I appreciate the question/inquiry. We'll see what happens. thnx.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
dmorford
Sea Post King

alright. hopefully everything will work out. Confused
Thanks Smile
Dan
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

boyd wrote:
i wish i could promise something. honest. if i could, i would. Possible that something will happen to accommodate. i mean - we are in a bus on this tour. I will try to encourage some interaction but each day is unique and people (band) have random feelings, needs... phone calls, hunger pains, need for sleep, have to shower... etc. so sometimes i can't control what happens after a show. Mostly they are emotionally drained after a show and it's hard to get them to sign unless there's a designated signing thing. But i'll try. Thanks and I appreciate the question/inquiry. We'll see what happens. thnx.
In my experience, playing a one-hour classical guitar concert made me feel completely exhausted and wiped out -- it's not that playing the guitar is that hard in and of itself, but when you're in front of an audience, your mental energies are so intense and focused that when it's all over, you feel drained. And that's after one concert; I can't even imagine the mental strength it takes to maintain that kind of intensity night after night while sleeping on a bus and driving several hours a day.

Point is that if anybody comes out for a signing (even though they've done it in the past quite a bit), it seems to me that they'd be going above and beyond.
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Boyd gave a very in depth explanation about the opening act vs. headliners with regards to meeting the band in this previous thread. http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=33074&start=0&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
fernster
Sea Post King

Life size cut outs of the band! at every show.
problem solved. thats what they do if you want
to take a photo with the prezident!! Laughing