Laughing City
Mylovelyislostatsea
Sea Post King

The best thing about eisley, is that anyone can listen to them.

Usually I get over things quickly music wise and what not, but i can feel that i'll love eisley for a long time.
Some music is for a certain age group, but eisley is for everyone. I think that's why the fans eisley does have, love them a lot. Very Happy
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Kim wrote a little while ago :

"I don't know of another band out there that makes me feel the way Eisley's music does."

I don't either. In fact I've never heard anything in my entire life that fills me with so much unbounded JOY as listening to Eisley! I can't explain it, but it's true. I feel transcended, it lifts my spirit. I know it sounds cheesy, but it sends my very soul soaring! And to think that it was just happenstance that I even heard them at all! ...Or was it?

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

eisley will never get old.
they are so freaking awesome and they're music is just unique!

Michigan Eisley Fan
Sea Post King

I hadn't really found any music that I truly enjoyed for years until my daughter introduced me to Eisley. With most CDs from other groups that I have bought in the past, there are usually just a couple good songs and the rest is filler. With the Eisley CDs, I love EVERY song - every one! The positive nature of their music is just wonderful and brightens up my dullest day. The fact that these are truly good, kind and wonderful people making this music shines through in their lyrics and song. My favorite songs (although it is tough to pick a favorite since I love them all), "Brightly Wound" and "Combinations" almost seem to transport me somewhere else they are so beautiful. Sorry if this sounds corny, but it is true. Never had that happen to this extent with any music I have listened to in the past.
Last edited by Michigan Eisley Fan on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tchock03
Sea Post King

No other band makes me more happy while I am listening to it.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

i wuv Eisley's music. Very Happy
emilytheanteater
Sea Post King

Michigan Eisley Fan wrote:
I hadn't really found any music that I truly enjoyed for years until my daughter introduced me to Eisley. With most CDs from other groups that I have bought in the past, there are usually just a couple good songs and the rest is filler. With the Eisley CDs, I love EVERY song - every one! The positive nature of their music is just wonderful and brightens up my dullest day. The fact that these are truly good, kind and wonderful people making this music shines through in their lyrics and song. My favorite songs (although it is tough to pick a favorite since I love them all), "Brightly Wound" and "Combinations" almost seem to transport me somewhere else they are so beautiful. Sorry if this sounds corny, but it is true. Never had that happen to this extent with any music I have listened to in the past.

wow, so true about other songs being fillers. i do have to agree, that i love ALL of Eisley's songs...

grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Posting to this thread because I was getting dinner ready with the iPod on random & rigged to stereo with volume raised. Naturally all the songs were great ( Smile ), then 'My Lovely' comes sweeping through, and....well, it was like walking through the wardrobe for 3:30 before returning to reality. Magical, that's how I would describe their music in a word. Every song, every time.
juan_diego
Sea Post King

Eisley musics is bliss. Plain and simple. I just listened to Brightly Wound for the first time in a while. (I've mostly been listening to the really old EP's lately, and Combinations.) That song..... well I can't even think of a word to describe that song so I'll just quote it, it "...is so lovely, and it kinda makes me VERY happy"

All of Eisley songs make me feel that way. I often find that if I'm having a bad day at work all I have to do is humm myself a little Eisley tune, and I'm instantly transported to a happy place, and all of my anger and frustrations just fall away.
Joined: 10 Nov 2007 | Posts: 389 | Location: Bradenton, Florida