Laughing City
Saiyit
Sea Post King

so, yea...i know this is extremely last minute and I probably wont be able to get rid of them, but I have 2 tickets to tomorrow night's show at Lee's Palace.

Turns out, my "friend" doesnt wanna go with me anymore and has left me his ticket, but I literally have asked everyone I know and no one can come.

I'm pissed because I've waited years to see Eisley and went out of my way to get tickets...and now I'm gonna miss this opportunity.

(When I first heard of Eisley, I had JUST missed them performing here in Toronto)

If anyone wants them, the only thing im concered about is getting the tickets to you cause I don't necessarily live in the city.. (just north of Toronto)

My eBay items.

Joined: 10 Feb 2007 | Posts: 76 | Location: Ontario, Canada
Jared x
Lost at Forum

Why don't you go without him?
Saiyit
Sea Post King

I can't.
I'd have to take the bus AND subway...and that takes awhile from where I am, and the buses don't run at night by the time i'd get home. so i'd be stranded

My eBay items.

Jared x
Lost at Forum

How long does it take to get there by car? Maybe you could just give the ticket to another friend with a car and ask them to drive.
Saiyit
Sea Post King

it'd probably take less than an hour by car. like minimum 40 minutes. but i've already asked all my friends and family and no one can go. i literally have no hope left

My eBay items.

SuperPooh
Sea Post King

yeah my friend backed out too but fortunatly i didn't get any tickets. i'm so mad Mad but thankfully i've seen eisley before (sorry). but i still wanted to see them. stupid friends.
Odan
Laughing Citizen

The TTC subway services don't close until 1:30 and buses on major streets (Sheppard Ave., Yonge St., etc...) run 24 hrs.
What I do is make sure to leave at 12 and take the TTC to somewhere close to home and bother my mom to come pick me up from there.

So I usually end up no being able to wait for the meet and greet. But at least I get to see them play live.

Check the TTC site to see which lines are 24 hrs. I think they are called the Blue Routes or something like that.

Saiyit
Sea Post King

the only TTC i take is the subway from Finch to Toronto. i have to take the YRT or VIVA back up in my direction and their service ends early. I've already gone through all this stuff, and even so, I wouldnt have anyone to be able to pick me up wherever I'd be. If I did, I wouldnt be here trying to give away my tickets. This is the last thing I wanna do

My eBay items.

nerdcorex0
Sea Post King

finch is my cousins stop. if she wasnt too busy being all in love with her new husband and like making dinner and being ya know.. whatevs. id some how convince her to go. but alas,

...maybe you can take whatever TTC that runs the latest and call a cab from there. might be pricey BUT this tour is awesome, so you shouldnt miss it.

OR get a hotel room near by, throw a party! woot woot!

i might be thinking of a different venue but is Lee's the place on College sort of near all those restaurants (ya know, the 3 or 4 block span of restaurants) and across from a grocery store and a drug store? not sure if im getting it mixed up with something else, but anyway, there are hotels every where, give it a shot! doesnt hurt to look, right?

creation is salvation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saiyit
Sea Post King

as lame as this sounds....my mom wont let me.
i pretty much cant go unless i have someone to go with

My eBay items.

Jared x
Lost at Forum

Saiyit wrote:
as lame as this sounds....my mom wont let me.
i pretty much cant go unless i have someone to go with

Take your mom.

Saiyit
Sea Post King

lol she wont go. she doesn't drive downtown, plus she has to work the next morning.

im telling you people, i have gone through all the possible scenarios and none will work

My eBay items.

Jared x
Lost at Forum

Saiyit wrote:
lol she wont go. she doesn't drive downtown, plus she has to work the next morning.

im telling you people, i have gone through all the possible scenarios and none will work

Are you going to school today? If so, why not just ask around? Even ask teachers.

We're just trying to help out. Wink It really is a great show. I suppose if you can't go you could always go back and find the Austin thread, watch all the videos...

Saiyit
Sea Post King

I do go to school but it's online through distance education...so there's no campus to go to Razz

I appreciate all your help and I really do want to go. I'm not giving up trying, but my chances right now are prettttttyyyy slim.

My eBay items.

Andy
Sea Post King

If its not super personal, where abouts are you exactly? I'm in Lindsay and I like Eisley a lot with no ticket. Its a pretty good chance I'm in, but let me know and I'll see what I can do about the plans I've got. I wouldn't take the tickets, I'd make you come with me, lol.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Joined: 15 Jun 2003 | Posts: 109 | Location: Ontario, Canada
Last edited by Andy on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger