Laughing City
Kayci
Golly, Poster

I went to the Portland and Seattle shows this weekend and both were really great.. I think the sound was better in Seattle and the crowd was a little more into it (they not only cheered Chauntelle's solo, but one of her harmonies on Come Clean or Combinations, can't remember which), but it was sooo hot in that little venue and I had a better view and more breathing space in Portland. Eisley was awesome both shows though, I was really excited to hear Chauntelle harmonize a little bit.

here's some pictures from both shows:

Vedera

the Myriad

Eisley

mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Great pics, thanks! I really like the ones where Sherri and Chauntelle are bathed in that blue light!
fernster
Sea Post King

wow i really like the shots.
great expressions on their faces.
You captured the intensity of the show! Very Happy

Jared x
Lost at Forum

I love the ones that look as though their backgrounds are solid black. Nice shots. Smile Thanks for posting.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I was at both shows as well, thanks for posting. Smile My friend took all the pictures, so when he puts them up maybe I'll post a few.
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

I was at the Seattle show too and it was well worth the 6 hour round trip (Although it would be great if Eisley came back to Vancouver). I managed to get near the front with just a few short girls in front of me which worked well as normally I can't see over anyone since I'm always sitting. Where were you guys (Kayci and Adam)? I was in front of Chauntelle.

My pictures didn't turn out nearly as well as Kayci's but I'll post a few of them anyways.

This was my second Eisley show and I think I enjoyed it more. The crowd was enthusiastic and the club had a nice atmosphere. Vedera impressed me enough to try to buy their new EP but it's not on iTunes Canada.

Jared x
Lost at Forum

kulvir wrote:
This was my second Eisley show and I think I enjoyed it more. The crowd was enthusiastic and the club had a nice atmosphere. Vedera impressed me enough to try to buy their new EP but it's not on iTunes Canada.

Did you get the free sampler that they were passing out?

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

kulvir wrote:
I was at the Seattle show too and it was well worth the 6 hour round trip (Although it would be great if Eisley came back to Vancouver). I managed to get near the front with just a few short girls in front of me which worked well as normally I can't see over anyone since I'm always sitting. Where were you guys (Kayci and Adam)? I was in front of Chauntelle.

My pictures didn't turn out nearly as well as Kayci's but I'll post a few of them anyways.

I was about 10 or 15 feet back from the stage on the right side by that aisle between the bar area and the crowd.

Did either of you meet them by the bus after the show? There was bout 15 fans back there, as well as a few drag queens smoking cigarettes. Laughing One of them tried to open the bus door, although I don't think he actually pulled the lever because I'm pretty sure it was unlocked and would have opened if he did.

Kulvir, I bought Vedera's EP and full length off iTunes. Do you want me to try to send you those files and see if they work?
Catey
Lost at Forum

I would really like Stacy's Ben Sherman sweater vest RIGHT NOW.
Joined: 02 Aug 2005 | Posts: 1086 | Location: Essex, England
anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Great pictures!! Looks like a good time. I like the second Eisley picture a lot.
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
johnip
Vintage Newbie

Nice pictures. I can't help but laugh at the 3rd one. It looks like she's sneezing haha.
Protocol Droid

Thanks for sharing!

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kulvir
Laughing Citizen

Jared x wrote:
kulvir wrote:

Unfortunately not, we were in a rush to get back on the road home.

uncreative wrote:

I was about 10 or 15 feet back from the stage on the right side by that aisle between the bar area and the crowd.

Did either of you meet them by the bus after the show? There was bout 15 fans back there, as well as a few drag queens smoking cigarettes. Laughing One of them tried to open the bus door, although I don't think he actually pulled the lever because I'm pretty sure it was unlocked and would have opened if he did.

Kulvir, I bought Vedera's EP and full length off iTunes. Do you want me to try to send you those files and see if they work?

The full length is available here and isn't trading songs on here frowned upon? Very Happy pm?

fernster
Sea Post King

kulvir wrote:
Jared x wrote:
kulvir wrote:

Unfortunately not, we were in a rush to get back on the road home.

uncreative wrote:

The full length is available here and isn't trading songs on here frowned upon? Very Happy pm?

I think we need a frown emoticon. So this will have to do. Sad

fernster
Sea Post King

uncreative wrote:
I was at both shows as well, thanks for posting. Smile My friend took all the pictures, so when he puts them up maybe I'll post a few.

please do!!! Very Happy