Laughing City
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

So Boone and I just got back from the Portland show. Flat out amazing. The show was very powerful. Driven might be a better word, took me a little while to warm up to it...after a few songs I was loving it though. Favorite part of the show had to be Chauntelle singing. I love her voice, just wish we could hear more of it.

The only disappointing part was the fact that the stinking staff at the venue started to herd us out before we could say "Hi" to the band. Guess there's always next time.

Thanks for putting on suck a great show. Good luck with the rest of the tour and we look forward to seeing you soon. You'll be in my prayers.

Facebook.... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455720010

EisleyForever wrote:

Never you mind, dearie. When a person implores your soul to watch its dead body have love made to it by an underage girl--from Texas, no less--it's okay not to respond.
Joined: 19 Mar 2007 | Posts: 662 | Location: Beaverton, Oregon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Yeah it was fantastic. They played so great, and my favorite part is when Chauntelle sings, too. When I saw them on the Mute Math tour I was a pretty new fan so I didn't know the importance of her singing that part, or even that she did sing it, but this time I knew and I started getting really excited when her part was coming up, and I felt what I guess you could call butterflies in my stomach, haha. I got my camera all ready to get a picture of her then, but I didn't want to flash her so it came out a tad blurry. But I got a lot of other good pictures without the flash. I also loved when Christie sang. Man, the talent in that family is bottomless.

Also, too bad you didn't get to meet them. They hung out by their bus for a while and signed and took pictures. I asked Boyd if he happened to have an extra set list, and he again was so nice to me and hopped on the bus to print one for me (he did that for me on the MM tour as well). Such an awesome guy that Boyd is. So I got that signed (well, everyone except Weston, who I think retired to the bus).

Anyway, thanks Eisley for another memorable night!

Oh, and Vedera was really fantastic as well.
Kayci
Golly, Poster

it was really good, I just got home (we live a few hours away) and I'm bushed but I'll try to post pictures or something later.... I think I saw you and Boone, I know for sure I at least saw Boone..
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

Kayci wrote:
it was really good, I just got home (we live a few hours away) and I'm bushed but I'll try to post pictures or something later.... I think I saw you and Boone, I know for sure I at least saw Boone..

I was the bald cowboy standing next to him.

EisleyForever wrote:

Never you mind, dearie. When a person implores your soul to watch its dead body have love made to it by an underage girl--from Texas, no less--it's okay not to respond.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Kayci wrote:

Are you going to Seattle tonight, too? I just decided that I'm going, haha. They were just so good last night, and I got nothing going on (I already celebrated mother's day a little bit ago Smile ) so I called my friend up and he said absolutely. We're leaving in a couple hours. Very Happy
Kayci
Golly, Poster

Cap'n O'Schovanec wrote:

I did see you too then, I think you thought my friends and I were crazy because we were being kind of crazy, we're always kind of crazy...

uncreative wrote:
Are you going to Seattle tonight, too? I just decided that I'm going, haha. They were just so good last night, and I got nothing going on (I already celebrated mother's day a little bit ago Smile ) so I called my friend up and he said absolutely. We're leaving in a couple hours. Very Happy

One of the friends that came to the Portland show and I also went to Seattle last night, and that show was also a blast, although it was kind of hot and much closer quarters.. I'm working on pics from both shows right now that I'll post in eisleyBlog promptly
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

Kayci wrote:
Cap'n O'Schovanec wrote:

I did see you too then, I think you thought my friends and I were crazy because we were being kind of crazy, we're always kind of crazy...

where were you standing? Most likely I just had a frumpy look on my face. My emotions don't show through my face all that well.

EisleyForever wrote:

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Kayci wrote:
One of the friends that came to the Portland show and I also went to Seattle last night, and that show was also a blast, although it was kind of hot and much closer quarters.. I'm working on pics from both shows right now that I'll post in eisleyBlog promptly

We probably bumped into each other one of the last two nights, haha. I don't know what you look like, but I am a tall guy (6'3") with short brown hair, and I was wearing a grey Eisley shirt in Portland, and an olive green Eisley shirt in Seattle.

I do remember seeing you, Cap'n. I actually kind of remembered you from the Mute Math tour, we were standing right next to each other for a while at the Portland show on that tour.
Kayci
Golly, Poster

at the Portland show I was wearing a cream-colored sweatshirt (most of the show) and was with two exuberant gals and a more stoic guy

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/KayciNickel/apefaces.png (on the right, boasting the expression best resembling an ape)

and at the Seattle show I was wearing the grey Eisley hoodie for part of the and a black long-sleeved shirt the rest

I'm always nervous to admit who I am though if I've been to a concert someone else as been to, because I'm afraid they'll be like "oh you, I hated you! you were always dancing and singing and freaking out".. I can't be immobile at concerts
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

uncreative wrote:

I do remember seeing you, Cap'n. I actually kind of remembered you from the Mute Math tour, we were standing right next to each other for a while at the Portland show on that tour.

Can't say I remember seeing you at the MuteMath show, but I do remember seeing you at this one. Pretty sure I saw you when you walked in. Remember seeing you as well Kayci. I actually thought you were the calm one out of the group. And there's nothing wrong about getting excited at a show. My problem is the fact that I have a bitter old man living deep within my soul.

EisleyForever wrote:

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Awesome! Glad you got to enjoy the show. I just now saw this ... I'm moving it to E-blog.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cap'n O'Schovanec
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
Awesome! Glad you got to enjoy the show. I just now saw this ... I'm moving it to E-blog.

Thanks Jamie...wasn't quite sure as to where I should post.

EisleyForever wrote:

liakhalo
Sea Post King

HI, Im Lia and I was at the Portland show. I think they did a great job, like always. And all of them are very sweet. Got to meet then afterwards and even gave Stacy my owl necklace.. since she like owls I was told. Here are some pics I took. Sorry if they are crappy, I was trying out my new camera and messing with some settings.

enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26570730@N08/
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

liakhalo wrote:
HI, Im Lia and I was at the Portland show. I think they did a great job, like always. And all of them are very sweet. Got to meet then afterwards and even gave Stacy my owl necklace.. since she like owls I was told. Here are some pics I took. Sorry if they are crappy, I was trying out my new camera and messing with some settings.

enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26570730@N08/

Far from crappy! Nice work, thanks for sharing.