Laughing City
sevenplacesfan13
Sea Post King

Well as usual Eisley was great, no complaints there. The only thing that hindered the experience was that chop suey's staff was letting people with no tickets in before ticket holders and will call. at first everybody was in one line, and we got there early. But then they pulled the people who were paying cash into a different line, and started letting them in before us. Despite the fact that most of them were behind me before that. But ehh Eisley was awesome so hey. Sadly though I didn't go back behind the venue by their tour bus like some people did, cause I didn't want to bother them. Then I logged on here and saw the pics people took with them and realized that was stupid of me. Laughing But yah, anybody else had the same problem at venues? seemed kinda messed up to me. obviously not Eisley's fault, just incase any of them read this. Embarassed
Last edited by sevenplacesfan13 on Wed May 14, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

Shut up Ralph. Wink
GiveMeNovember
Sea Post King

I think pretty much every venue is guilty of doing things like that. Chop Suey is the best venue in Seattle IMO with the most chill staff ever.
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 | Posts: 20 | Location: Federal Way, WA
oliez
Vintage Newbie

Any venue I've sat in line at usually lets people with will call tickets in before those with tickets already. I've been on both sides. Once I was first in line in will call and even after getting let in 2/3 minutes before those with tickets already it took me that long to get my ticket from the box office. It usually evens out.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

That's not fair but they probably want to get their money before they get tired and decide to leave.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX