Laughing City
Ebonygurl00
Sea Post King

The show was amazing! It was my first Eisley show, and I had a really good time. I went with a friend who's getting into the band. She had a really good time, and she was especially blown away by Christie's voice. Eisley sounds so fantastic live. Their voices have a quality that doesn't get captured on CD. The crowd was great, everyone was really into it. Unfortunately, I had a couple making out next to me when Vedera and The Myriad was on, but thankfully they moved before Eisley came on. Smile

I feel so stupid, because I was so nervous when I met the band. I dropped my CD next to Sherri's feet, and I said "thank you" instead of "sorry." Embarassed They are all so nice! I can't believe I've been a fan for 2 1/2 years and this was my first time meeting them. I met a forum member, Dat. I'm the girl who was excited about getting the Laughing City EP. Laughing

I'm now a fan of Vedera, that band blew me away. I liked The Myriad too, but Vedera was great. All in all, a perfect show, and it couldn't have been any better.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I didn't realize it would take 1-5 minutes per MB to upload my videos on Youtube. My videos are about 500 MB's each... so that means it would take about 8 hours to upload ONE video? Shocked Sorry guys, guess I can't share my videos with you.
Rb
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
I didn't realize it would take 1-5 minutes per MB to upload my videos on Youtube. My videos are about 500 MB's each... so that means it would take about 8 hours to upload ONE video? Shocked Sorry guys, guess I can't share my videos with you.

Haha, I think youtube only allows 100mb anyways :\
Joined: 08 Jan 2008 | Posts: 464 | Location: San Francisco, CA
Ebonygurl00
Sea Post King

Here are a few pictures from the S.F. show. They came out a little blurry, sorry.

Me and Weston. I've never felt so short! Laughing
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

treetops12 wrote:

You could always upload to something like Mediafire. I don't think they have a size limit like other file sharing sites do.

Vintage Newbie

was that at the GAMH? what a cool place.
StuartBuck
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
Have you tried Google Video? They don't seem to have a size limit. For files over 100 Mb, there's a special program that doesn't use the web browser: https://www.google.com/video/upload/UploadInfo?hl=en
Last edited by StuartBuck on Sun May 18, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dat
Golly, Poster

grain thrower wrote:
was that at the GAMH? what a cool place.

Yeah, it's great. Definitely the most visually interesting venue in San Francisco.

Joined: 15 Jun 2005 | Posts: 578 | Location: San Francisco, CA
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

Wow, awesome pictures guys! These are wonderful!

Dat and _giant and Ebonygurl00 wrote:

I am totally jealous of that venue...Utah needs one like it!

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thismirage
Sea Post King

Ebonygurl00 wrote:
Here are a few pictures from the S.F. show. They came out a little blurry, sorry.
Me and Weston. I've never felt so short! Laughing

I was standing by you at the show! I was the fat guy in the star wars shirt. cool pictures

Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca
Dat
Golly, Poster

guitargirl wrote:
Wow, awesome pictures guys! These are wonderful!

Thanks. I'm always glad to hear when people enjoy my efforts.

bigideas
Vintage Newbie

treetops12 wrote:
Chauntelle is so fun to watch because she gets really into it. Oh, and at one point a bottle cap landed on the stage and when she went to kick it away, her shoe flew off. Laughing Sadly, I didn't capture this on video.

did it fly out into the audience?

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

bigideas wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
Chauntelle is so fun to watch because she gets really into it. Oh, and at one point a bottle cap landed on the stage and when she went to kick it away, her shoe flew off. Laughing Sadly, I didn't capture this on video.

did it fly out into the audience?

Laughing Nope, it landed by Garron... his face was priceless.

I tried Mediafire, but it has a limit (100 MB). I'll look into Google, but it probably isn't much faster than Youtube. Any other ideas are welcome. Smile

Dat
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
I tried Mediafire, but it has a limit (100 MB). I'll look into Google, but it probably isn't much faster than Youtube. Any other ideas are welcome. Smile

This site has 1 gig max file hosting:

http://lite2.myfabrik.com/index.php

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Dat wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

This site has 1 gig max file hosting:

http://lite2.myfabrik.com/index.php

I uploaded the smallest video I had and it took 2 1/2 hours, which I guess isn't too bad. That video happened to be I Wasn't Prepared:

http://lite2.myfabrik.com/get/010100011ZkqyR.video

I'm pretty happy with the sound, considering I was right next to a huge speaker, but I'm really bummed that it made the picture quality so terrible... Weston is just a dark blur. Sad And I meant to record it from the beginning, but my camera shut off right when she started singing, so by the time I got it ready again...