Laughing City
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

EDIT!!!! Embarassed No drama meant to be conjured. i really just had to say something for once. That's all. I am saying that the negativity needs to stop around here. It has been brewing for so long and the comments on those pages made me even mad...er, not sayin they are all eisley fans. I am saying that as a long standing supporter I feel bad for the troubles brewing from other people on the internet. I didn't want other posts to be repeated...not nec. to replicate what was on the PH site. It was basically meant as an outreach to say that this band has assisted me in so many hard times with their music, some of the hardest times in life. I believe as a fan when they are going through harsh times they should be supported by US!

A shame the only remote mention of eisely is found deep in the comments of a new post on Perez hilton that I am sure most of you have read by now. The words on there are in support of Sherri and some against. Can I just say that it has made me honestly sick to my stomach the words being said on there at this point in time. My heart sank when I read the news in December of 2007, I cast no judgement on either of them. But the information lurking on the internet is disgusting.... I don't pretend to know Eisley, but I have been a fan for about 6 years now and this is the first time I have actually attempted to see what is goin on in the lil journals around the net. I am just saying that it makes me sick. When I saw the show in Minneapolis, my fifth, I must say those girls and guys put every ounce of soul in the music and whatever happened to if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. what is the deal with all the raggin on the ladies these days especially on the forum, three years ago I would never have guessed people would be posting about their displeasure with the band. I don't know haven't made a post in awhile but had to get it off my chest. I wish nothing but the best for this band and thought I would say my two cents on the whole perez thing...sorry to push any buttons. But man it's been getting more and more frustrating seeing this day to day. Kim...you are an amazing mother and boyd an amazing father, i cannot imagine having to see your children get ripped apart like this. I give the band my best of prayers and thoughts! Keep the EISLEY LOVE alive!
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 | Posts: 879 | Location: Minneapolis, MN
Last edited by guitargalash on Thu May 22, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Sorry..but what did Perez Hilton say?
sebas
Golly, Poster

< confused
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

the article is a blurb of sorts mentioning something about the possiblity of the paramore girl and chad...the comments section are what kill me. I dont care who is dating who but when you criticize the other party that is no longer involved THAT is rediculous. I was hoping they would get some mention but only stupid comments on an NFG thing. UGH PH needs to spotlight their talent!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

I don't even want to comment, but you know I had to read up on that site though I never check it. Rolling Eyes Saw what you were talking about.

All I say is much love to Sherri, her performances, and everything else. Not just saying that, she's awesome. Love Their business is their business. I'm leaving it up to Perez and Wikipedia to keep up with that stuff. Razz Bring me the music.
Last edited by Mystic210 on Thu May 22, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

I love some of those comments though. Mostly this one:

"hayley is the reason chad and his ex-wife got a divorce in the first place. bitch is a homewrecker!"
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

pretty much explains it all^
Ebonygurl00
Sea Post King

I just looked up what you were talking about, and now I feel like I've wasted five minutes of my life reading those comments. Geez, are all of those people that post there in the 5th grade or something? I did get a good chuckle at some of the comments, so I guess all isn't lost. Laughing
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

you know it may be silly but it is still rediculous, it wasn't nec. to draw attention to it more or less to show that they are getting attention in some places but mostly neg. so we should retaliate and battle jk! Just a mind blurb thats all.
rox_my_sox
Sea Post King

edited, cuz i forgot i hate talking about this crap.

Sherri > Hayley

Last edited by rox_my_sox on Thu May 22, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
lampmonster
Sea Post King

I like this one:

"Chad cheated on his wife, Sherri, with someone she was friends with (Hayley). He broke Sherri's heart. Chad is a jackass and I wish him and Hayley all the unhappiness."

Anyone who hurts Sherri is dead to me!! Twisted Evil
Tim Kim
Sea Post King

I stay out of the whole gossip scene.. and as a fan of paramore, NFG, and eisley.. I'd say only one thing.. if the whole rumors about Hayley and Chad are true... that's quite an age difference...

That is all I have to say.. I don't care who dates who.. its their lives not mine.

change is happening.
Joined: 27 Apr 2006 | Posts: 305 | Location: Sacramento, Caluhfournia
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

This thread was bound to exist.
Oh the drama... Rolling Eyes

edit: guitargalash, i didn't mean that this thread would cause drama -- i was referring to the perez hilton comments, and that a thread about that was bound to come up on this board because of its contents.

Last edited by golly_sandra on Thu May 22, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
norad
Vintage Newbie

lampmonster wrote:
I like this one:

"Chad cheated on his wife, Sherri, with someone she was friends with (Hayley). He broke Sherri's heart. Chad is a jackass and I wish him and Hayley all the unhappiness."

Laughing
Last edited by norad on Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
thismirage
Sea Post King

wait wait wait. A 27 year old can't date a 18 or 19 year old? damn there goes all my dreams Sad
Joined: 20 Dec 2003 | Posts: 380 | Location: San Francisco, Ca