Laughing City
Ebonygurl00
Sea Post King

Bryan646 wrote:
Ebonygurl00 wrote:
Bryan646 wrote:
Ebonygurl00 wrote:
I think I may have been annoying some people in line when I went to see Eisley at the Great American Music Hall in SF in May. I was with one of my best friends, and we were talking really loudly abou the dumbest things imaginable. Some people in the front kept turning around, I hope they weren't as annoyed as I think they were!

I got to meet Weston while waiting in line. He came out and signed autographs and took pictures, but my friend had to push me to talk to him because I was a nervous wreck. I just couldn't believe I was that close to him. Smile

I remember that

OMG, really? Was I completely obnoxious? I try not to be, but that day I couldn't hide my excitement.

No, no I remember you and your friend catching Weston and getting a picture. I was further down in line.

Ohh, ok. Yeah, that was a pretty cool moment. Smile
muffinbreath
Sea Post King

after an Eisley concert in San Fran, a lot of fans were waiting outside by the tourbus to get autographs for the band. well, the band took a LONG time (we ended up having to leave). anyways, while we were waiting there, a scroungy bum started singing "Lean on Me" really loud on the sidewalk in front of us.
all the fans chimed in, including Boyd and Christie who were all standing there. i think chauntelle's daughter was there too (little brunette one).
we all sang along and it was like a movie.
even the people in the apartments next to us, opened their windows, peered out and sang along.
then we had to scurry away to catch the BART.
Smile.
just a really cute moment i'll never forget.
mister_mime
Golly, Poster

tawnysigala wrote:
after an Eisley concert in San Fran, a lot of fans were waiting outside by the tourbus to get autographs for the band. well, the band took a LONG time (we ended up having to leave). anyways, while we were waiting there, a scroungy bum started singing "Lean on Me" really loud on the sidewalk in front of us.
all the fans chimed in, including Boyd and Christie who were all standing there. i think chauntelle's daughter was there too (little brunette one).
we all sang along and it was like a movie.
even the people in the apartments next to us, opened their windows, peered out and sang along.
then we had to scurry away to catch the BART.
Smile.
just a really cute moment i'll never forget.

hahahaha, that's so great!
I wish I was there.