Golly, Poster

hahahahaha.
wow.

-Mae West
norad
Vintage Newbie

grain thrower wrote:
ebay selling guy wrote:
Eisley "Combinations" Poster 11"x17" dbl-sided a pack of cuties i dunno what they do, but i 'd like to see 'em do it

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
lace face
Sea Post King

lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

But the real reason I'm posting is that I got a laugh from the description:

ebay selling guy wrote:
Eisley "Combinations" Poster 11"x17" dbl-sided a pack of cuties i dunno what they do, but i 'd like to see 'em do it
[/quote]
LOLz!"I don't know what they do, but I'd like to see them do it"...Made my day Smile

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

lookingXglass wrote:
But the real reason I'm posting is that I got a laugh from the description:

ebay selling guy wrote:

LOLz!"I don't know what they do, but I'd like to see them do it"...Made my day Smile[/quote]

I've seen them do it!! Very Happy Live and in-person (Detroit/The Shelter 5/30/2008)...and they DO IT VERY WELL!! Wink

Last edited by Dan and Sam on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
come_clean_all_around_me
Sea Post King

I like the ones Grain Thrower posted. Regrettable, I didn't know there were Eisley posters.
Yes, I'm a loser, And yes, I know it

pumamina
Golly, Poster

There pretty much all art huh?
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

I don't know how newbury comics keeps getting that bat with butterfly wings poster. Isn't it a limited edition of 150? Where did they get so many of them from? Seems they always have it in stock. Confused
lace face
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
I don't know how newbury comics keeps getting that bat with butterfly wings poster. Isn't it a limited edition of 150? Where did they get so many of them from? Seems they always have it in stock. Confused

I don't know either me and my sister have that poster.... I took me a year to relize their faces are in the tornado thing.
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

lace face wrote:

I don't know either me and my sister have that poster.... I took me a year to relize their faces are in the tornado thing.

I can't see their faces in that little picture. I like the bottom 3 posters, the first one not so much. So the first one is depicting "Memories", the second one "Like the Actors" and the fourth one "Marvelous Things"? But what is that green one, "Brightly Wound"?

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

Nowhere Man wrote:
lace face wrote:

I can't see their faces in that little picture. I like the bottom 3 posters, the first one not so much. So the first one is depicting "Memories", the second one "Like the Actors" and the fourth one "Marvelous Things"? But what is that green one, "Brightly Wound"?

I don't think the green one's supposed to be directly related to any song in particular.

I collect silk screens, and I actually don't have one for Eisley because, like pointed out, most of them are literal interpretations of their music, which I'm not a fan of.