Laughing City
smilebigashley
Sea Post King

I know that there is that unofficial Eisley chatroom, but I think we should start another one.. Or we could all just GO IN THE CHATROOM and "chat" about Eisley and how wonderful they are.
I know that the forum is great, there's no doubt about that, but being able to "chat" would be cool.

You know?

Come on people.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Cool Cool Cool

norad
Vintage Newbie

The Laughing City chat has been around since 2003. Why make a new one? Although, Eisley is rarely ever talked about. Laughing We have chat parties every now and then and make a thread about it. Usually there are at least three people in there a night. We peak at like 5 or 6.

Chat threads to bump when you want a par-tay:
http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=31934
http://www.eisley.com/laughingcity/viewtopic.php?t=34026
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Why do we need to start another one? It definitely does help when people mention here when they go into chat, so others know to drop in. Also, when people go to chat, they should stay there for longer than 10 seconds before leaving. You have to stick around and be patient to build a crowd. I've been doing the chat room thing since about 2003.

Sometimes people in chat should be more friendly toward Eisley talk, but nothing and no one int here can stop you from talking about what you want to. So ... we should definitely try to revive the AIM chat.

That said, everyone should drop by Laughing City on AIM. Smile

P.S. Check out chat around 9 and 10 p.m. Central for the beginning of the peak hours. Of course, back in the day, we used to have folks in there at all hours.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address