Laughing City
lookingXglass
Golly, Poster

I don't know if anyone has already made a thread like this one, but is Chauntelle really dating the guy who made her and Sherri's new guitars/ It's on her wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauntelle_DuPree

The end of the first paragraph...

"I don't wanna touch you and feel so helpless; I don't wanna smell you and lose my senses" Rufus Wainwright, Foolish Love
Joined: 28 Dec 2007 | Posts: 807 | Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
thexrunaway
Golly, Poster

Well the band don't normally like to have their personal lives discussed on the board. So if there is any truth to the statement and Chauntelle would like to I am sure she will share it in her journal.

It is good to bring this to attention though so hopefully if it is not true someone from the family can take care of it.

"My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end."

-Ayn Rand, Anthem

norad
Vintage Newbie

It might be this "Mrpine" person who edited her page many times............I think it might be this "Mrpine" after all. Checking the revisions made and all.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I don't trust Wikipedia.

Although I use it a lot. Go figure.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

I wouldn't trust Eisley wikipedia, but a busier wiki page is normally about 99% accurate most of the time.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
seansy
Sea Post King

DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

I wouldn't trust Eisley wikipedia, but a busier wiki page is normally about 99% accurate most of the time.

This i agree with 100 percent. For smaller less known articles true it can be wrong sometimes. But for important popular subjects, Wiki is just about always correct.

The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death
kellyvsshark
Sea Post King

the only thing I used wikipedia for was plaguerizing my U.S. Government essays. that was simply because I didn't care about the class or if the information was true/false. besides that I don't trust any of it, but if this is true i'm happy for her Smile
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

i once typed in the word protagonist and the entire page described antagonists. i was just glad i knew the real definition or else i would've believed the page.
but i still use wikipedia heavily when writing papers..i just don't put it in the bibliography.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Wikipedia is great because it gives you quality sources and translates them into plain English. You should never use Wikipedia as an actual source, use it for finding sources fast.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

From dictionary.com (a site I do trust Smile )

trust:
1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.

So basically, I don't rely on the information. If I really want/need to know the facts about something, I'll check Wikipedia, but then verify that information with a different source because I don't trust it! Haha. However, most of the things I look up on Wikipedia aren't terribly important so even if it's false I'm not going to worry about verifying it because I know chances are it's true.

So, I don't trust it but I still believe it, if that makes any sense. Smile Laughing

(I hope I don't start getting compared to "do not be afraid" because of the use of multiple italics, haha. Not that there's anything wrong with him. Laughing (And yes, that is an intentional Seinfeld reference))
ks1990
Lost at Forum

I don't 'trust' wikipedia sometimes. But it's a total lifesaver when it comes to writing essays.

Anyways I'm sure Chauntelle will clear things up in her own time, that's if there even is anything to clear up...
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

crazeemunkeyz wrote:
DRMS_7888 wrote:
uncreative wrote:
I don't trust Wikipedia.

i once typed in the word protagonist and the entire page described antagonists. i was just glad i knew the real definition or else i would've believed the page.
but i still use wikipedia heavily when writing papers..i just don't put it in the bibliography.

haha i do the same thing.. then i use wikipedia's bibliography as mine.

aaand, i wouldn't really trust anything i read on wikipedia when it's about a muscian, or actor.

-Mae West
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

Quote:
I hope I don't start getting compared to "do not be afraid" because of the use of multiple italics, haha. Not that there's anything wrong with him. (And yes, that is an intentional Seinfeld reference))

Laughing

Need to throw some exclamation marks in.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Cendrillon wrote:
Quote:
I hope I don't start getting compared to "do not be afraid" because of the use of multiple italics, haha. Not that there's anything wrong with him. (And yes, that is an intentional Seinfeld reference))

Laughing

Need to throw some exclamation marks in.

Quote:
From dictionary.com (a site I do trust! Smile )

trust:
1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.

So basically, I don't rely on the information! If I really want/need to know the facts about something, I'll check Wikipedia, but then verify that information with a different source because I don't trust it! Haha. However, most of the things I look up on Wikipedia aren't terribly important so even if it's false I'm not going to worry about verifying it because I know chances are it's true!

So, I don't trust it but I still believe it, if that makes any sense. Smile Laughing

How was that? Haha.

Message to do not be afraid: I'm not poking fun at you in a negative manner. I respect all your opinions, and actually really enjoy your enthusiastic posts. I'm just having a little fun. Very Happy I hope you will just laugh at me.
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
It might be this "Mrpine" person who edited her page many times............I think it might be this "Mrpine" after all. Checking the revisions made and all.

in case anyone is wondering (i am not saying you are) that Mrpine is not me. I read wikipedia but do not update it. and my user name is not Mrpine

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube