Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

emerge-nico wrote:
The concert is being filmed, we're already starting to talk about what we're going to do with the footage, more details soon, I promise.

Stacy could pick a fight with the bassoonist, and when a full-scale brawl erupts, those DuPrees with their mad skillz clean the place out - Weston alone can take out the entire string section. Then when FOX comes calling, you make a fortune selling the footage for the special "When Musicians Attack." If that's not an innovative idea for new media opportunity, I don't know what is.

emerge-nico
Sea Post King

I love it! Let me run it by the band and Mateo! Razz
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 | Posts: 12 | Location: Ottawa, Canada, Eh?
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
Sherri hair is soooo pretty. They all have such nice hair lately. 2008 best era for Eisley hair? I think so.

Sherri reading along when Stacy is speaking was great. Haha.

CreepyGuy5000 wrote:
Stacy's hair looks so yummy even she can't resist nibbling on it. I think Sherri changed her hair again- darkened it, still looks great though.

I agree 100% Smile

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
lace face
Sea Post King

Nowhere Man wrote:
patrock wrote:
Sherri hair is soooo pretty. They all have such nice hair lately. 2008 best era for Eisley hair? I think so.

Sherri reading along when Stacy is speaking was great. Haha.

CreepyGuy5000 wrote:
Stacy's hair looks so yummy even she can't resist nibbling on it. I think Sherri changed her hair again- darkened it, still looks great though.

I agree 100% Smile

Oh wow this made me laugh. Yah in the video i noticed her hair was very close to her mouth.... ha good one.
pzy
Wookie Luke

Finally got me a fancy hotel right near Benaroya on Priceline... who knew that naming your own price actually worked!

Gonna be a fun trip. I hope to meet some fellow fans!

cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

pzykotic wrote:
Finally got me a fancy hotel right near Benaroya on Priceline... who knew that naming your own price actually worked!

i'm jealous.

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

I really want to go. NoCal carpool, anyone?
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
Amandacv
Sea Post King

pzykotic wrote:

Where are you staying? I'll be at the Warwick. I got a good deal on the internet back when I made reservations. I'll be about a half mile from Benaroya, so it's a good deal.

Also, I made the wrong decision in choosing an airport. I'm flying out of Love Field in Dallas, and find out later that they'll be flying out of DFW the same day. Darn.

I'm still extra excited though. It came quickly!
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I can't wait for Friday. Smile I have Friday's off anyway, so it works out perfect. My buddy and I are gonna drive up early Friday and hang out in Seattle for the day, then head over to the concert hall for the concert, then we have to drive back to Portland right afterward (about a 2 and a half hour drive) because I have to get up Saturday morning and drive to Eugene for the Ducks game (about another 2 hour drive, but in the opposite direction).

That's two weekends in a row with a lot of driving (this weekend I drove to San Francisco and back, about 1,400 miles total). At least gas prices came down right before all this driving I've been doing.
pzy
Wookie Luke

Amandacv wrote:
Where are you staying? I'll be at the Warwick. I got a good deal on the internet back when I made reservations. I'll be about a half mile from Benaroya, so it's a good deal.

Also, I made the wrong decision in choosing an airport. I'm flying out of Love Field in Dallas, and find out later that they'll be flying out of DFW the same day. Darn.

I'll be at the Red Lion Hotel on 5th Ave, which is apparently 0.3 miles from Benaroya. Sweet. Are you going alone? I couldn't really think of anyone to ask to come with me, so this is the first time I'll have an extended stay (Wednesday through Sunday) at a hotel. Kinda cool - seems like a nice joint.

How long are you, or for that matter anyone, in town for? Post-Symphony-weekend party!

Amandacv
Sea Post King

pzykotic wrote:
Amandacv wrote:

I'll be at the Red Lion Hotel on 5th Ave, which is apparently 0.3 miles from Benaroya. Sweet. Are you going alone? I couldn't really think of anyone to ask to come with me, so this is the first time I'll have an extended stay (Wednesday through Sunday) at a hotel. Kinda cool - seems like a nice joint.

How long are you, or for that matter anyone, in town for? Post-Symphony-weekend party!

I am going alone. I couldn't really ask anyone to come with considering they would also have to pay for their flight and hotel, haha. I fly in Thursday and leave Saturday, but I'm there for a decent amount of time. If you want to hit up the art museum and pike place I'd be up for going with someone instead of myself. PM me and we'll talk.
alinicole
Sea Post King

New Eisley Myspace Bulletin wrote:
We talking about the possibility of hanging out at Bauhaus
Coffee at some time during our stay.
If anyone is interested
in coming, shaking hands, getting something signed or not,
check specifics at http://www.eisley.com/journals/ during
the next few days.

uncreative
Vintage Newbie

tragedienne wrote:
If anyone is interested
the next few days.

Yeah I saw that. I was planning on going to Bauhaus when they open and sitting there all day waiting for them to come in so I can stalk them, anyway. This will just take the guess work out of it.

Just kidding.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:

Yeah I saw that. I was planning on going to Bauhaus when they open and sitting there all day waiting for them to come in so I can stalk them, anyway. This will just take the guess work out of it.

Just kidding.

They are going to have to be specific on the next invite: No creepy stalking, taking pictures of the house, hanging and pretending you are friends, and telling all your friends you went bowling or something.

Wink

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

uncreative wrote:
tragedienne wrote:
If anyone is interested
the next few days.

Just kidding.

Sure wish we could come to Seattle with the rest of you lucky Laughing Citizens! Samantha and I would be hangin' at Bauhaus on Friday with EISLEY, getting all our CD's, posters, and collectables signed and soaking up their Eisleyness... Wink

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>