Laughing City
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

It seems a few of us have taken Sherri up on her generous offer of drawing us a picture, or a custom tattoo. So, post the pictures (if you'd like) and explain what it is! Smile

I got her to draw something for my sister. She lost her best friend, her bunny, Frodo, last February and it left her heartbroken. She has mentioned a few times that she never had a picture with her, and she really wish she had, so I had Sherri draw the two of them together in a very lovey-magical way. Other than that, I left Sherri to her imagination. I showed her a picture of my sister, and Frodo, and I was blown away by the resemblance (of my sister especially!) and how little I had to tell her for her to just know exactly what I imagined. I cannot wait to give it to her! Smile

and here are the two pics I showed Sherri:

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

that's so awesome. when i do it. i'm going to have her do it as a drawing and then possibly get it as a tattoo. that'd be really cool.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Wow that one is really good, too! I think it's so cool of Sherri to do this.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I'm not usually a big fan of Sherri art, but that picture is lovely. What a great present for your sister. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Thanks, guys! Very Happy I'm really happy with how it turned out. And I just noticed that Frodo has a little heart on her bottom, hehe! Laughing
redboots
Sea Post King

That's so cool! I love it. I hope to get some Sherri artwork when I have some more money. Very Happy
Joined: 30 May 2008 | Posts: 309 | Location: above the tree tops
whatupmyasian
Sea Post King

That's freaken awesome. I want to ask Sherri to draw me something, but I don't know what lol. I wonder how long it takes for her to draw a picture like that. I wonder how many requests she'll get around the holidays.
norad
Vintage Newbie

I wish I had the money to get a drawing. That sounds like a good idea. 'Cause I lost both my kitties semi-recently and very recently.

That's a great drawing of your sis. She got those nice big eyes you two have perfectly. Smile
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

Wow, that's really neat and inspired my own idea about a former pet bffl. I hope she'll still be doing this in the future when I have some extra cash.
fragileaswelie
Sea Post King

I really want a custom sherri drawing, but I would feel like a dork getting one for myself. I wish someone in my family knew I'd want an Alice in Wonderland drawing from Sherri. :/
BTW I've searched around for that drawing Sherri did either of Alice in Wonderland or Wizard of Oz, has does anyone know where it is? Thanks!

Back in the day Eisley commented on my myspace with the following:
'Somebody is sure you love
"the cat's pajama's".

thanks for everything no
matter what that means Smile'

@fragileaswelie
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

That is such a lovely drawing. I'm sure your sister will love it, especially because of what it represents.

alexmac1990 wrote:
I really want a custom sherri drawing, but I would feel like a dork getting one for myself. I wish someone in my family knew I'd want an Alice in Wonderland drawing from Sherri. :/
BTW I've searched around for that drawing Sherri did either of Alice in Wonderland or Wizard of Oz, has does anyone know where it is? Thanks!

Why does buying a piece of art for yourself make you a dork???
Anyway, here is a Wizard of Oz drawing and an Alice in Wonderland drawing (it's Alice and the Madhatter), both done by Sherri.

keithabbott
Sea Post King

The drawings below were done for my wife for Christmas. It's a family portrait of sorts. Smile based on this photo:

Please don't repost on any Hanson forums. This is a surprise for her and I don't want to have it ruined. The inspiration was collecting our fandom for Star Wars, Eisley and Hanson into one little theme. Smile My son is getting a lot bigger since the photo above. He's 7 months currently, and I sent her a more recent photo of him.

Anyhow

norad
Vintage Newbie

Why is Audry2 in your portrait? Laughing
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
I wish I had the money to get a drawing. That sounds like a good idea. 'Cause I lost both my kitties semi-recently and very recently.

That's a great drawing of your sis. She got those nice big eyes you two have perfectly. Smile

Aw that would be so sweet. You could always hint for it for a present of some sorts!

And thanks ha. My sister definitely has bigger eyes though. I'm jealous.

whatupmyasian wrote:
That's freaken awesome. I want to ask Sherri to draw me something, but I don't know what lol. I wonder how long it takes for her to draw a picture like that. I wonder how many requests she'll get around the holidays.

It really didn't take her that long. Maybe a couple days, if even. She took my idea, I paid, and she began working on it. She said she had quite a list already, so if you are interested (maybe as a gift for a holiday) I'd do it asap! Smile
grain thrower
Vintage Newbie

Great thread, thanks very much for sharing your pictures you guys.

Sherri is starting to sicken me with her ability to create these fanciful detailed drawings with such skill AND speed. Razz

goto page
 | next >>