Laughing City
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

i really loved how open sherri was in her new post
i especially enjoyed a nice long message from one of the band members since there hasnt been as many journals lately
but anyway,
it's so nice how they think about us and tell us about these things they don't have to. it's just so real and makes me feel like i really know Eisley, the people on a more personal level.
and I'm so excited for Sherri about the wedding (:

-Mae West
guitargalash
Golly, Poster

After seeing the quotes onb blogs that chad made today I am so proud that Sherri came to the site and said what was on her mind because what happened in the past like she said shouldn't dictate her future. It's nice to know she knows we think about her!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Caley
Lost at Forum

I loved what she said. It was simple, honest, tactful and, above all, just nice to read.

Have fun getting hitched next weekend, Sherri!

lace face
Sea Post King

Her post just proves why Eisley fans love this band they are open and honest and good people. Its been almost 7 years of listening to this great band that i have grown up with and still am.... I like Max's music too and though it hasn't been something i have listened to growing up it has still helped me through sad times. I am happy both of them found eachother.
GO SHERRI AND MAX Very Happy
thexrunaway
Golly, Poster

Applause for Sherri!

I have always admired her ability to be public with both her joy and pain in a tactful manner. No naming names and pointing fingers for her.

The ability of the entire Eisley clan to be so open on a basic human level is one of the reasons I am so fiercely loyal to this band.

"My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end."

-Ayn Rand, Anthem

giovanna
Lost at Forum

Aww That was nice!
Sea Post King

Very Happy
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

guitargalash wrote:
After seeing the quotes onb blogs that chad made today I am so proud that Sherri came to the site and said what was on her mind because what happened in the past like she said shouldn't dictate her future.
Agreed. His depiction was completely unbelievable.

Anyway, it's nice to see two people who have been though such tying times have something really great to look forward to soon: Paris! Just kidding!
Last edited by tahruh on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
amandamae
Sea Post King

she seems so incredibly happy that i can't help but be happy with her.

Max seems like a really fantastic guy. they are both blessed to have found each other.
Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

Awesome post, Sherri !! Very Happy Thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with us. It's an inspiration to us all!
Hope you know that we wish all of that joy and happiness to you and Max FOREVER, and I hope that the two of you will be amazingly blessed in everything that comes your way in the future Love

Best wishes always!

Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

i'm such a softy over here reading this, haha! Laughing

but, i really do love when people are kind enough to share their trials and tribulations of love and life. it's so nice to hear something that may sound so very similar to a situation you've been in before when you felt the lowest of the low - deep down under the sea sucky - and when someone can go through a lot of crap like that and come out so happy, and so positive about it all - well! it just makes you feel good and it reassures you that things WILL be okay someday and that we'll all find our One! sometimes we just have to do a bit more huntin' for this wonder of ours! this definitely was the perfect night for me to read this for certain reasons, and i really appreciate it so.

i so very wish you all the happiness in the world, sherri - for you and max both to live a beautiful life together full of music, joy, and love forever!
theauthenticsimpsonian
Sea Post King

It's always great to read such a nice update from Sherri. I can't wait to see some pictures from the wedding (since I assume you might post a few).

On a side note I'm actually going to my cousin's wedding on the same day, though it's in Florida, not Texas. Still, it's an interesting coincidence.

pzy
Wookie Luke

Sherri's post was thoughtful, mature, and kickass. You rule Sherri!
boyd
Eisleyoid

well... i came in here thinking i was doing something important by making an actual post in Laughing City for the first time since ...maybe the ice age melted... into ice cream (i don't know if that's true. Algore wud no); anyway... nobody commented. Now i see why.

It's clear... i get it. Sherri is more important. fine.

fine.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
muffinbreath
Sea Post King

is it odd that i feel like i know these people when i read their journal entries?
is it odd that i read members' posts and can tell who they are before looking at their username?
yup... i thinks its odd.
:]
but i like it.
its like another family.
a more stable one most of the time.
thanks guys.
thanks eisley.
you guys are my outlet these days.

goto page
 | next >>