60%
 60%  [ 18 ]
Don't really care.Is the same thing.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

happyface
Sea Post King

It's pretty rainy over here in Puerto Rico.I don't know..There is something about rainy days that makes me very happy.Cold,wet,and pretty gray.Those are the good days.
Joined: 23 Aug 2009 | Posts: 251 | Location: The Gold City, Puerto Rico
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

We've had a lot of rain lately! Needed it, though! All the same, I prefer sunny days! Smile
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I love rain.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kitty anne
Sea Post King

I like both. They both have their own specialness. Smile
Terebinthia
Vintage Newbie

We don't get much rain here...so I would like some...along with an awesome thunderstorm.

Commentary on creepy online men who use fake photos of girly Fabiosos to get the ladies:

"The longer my hair gets, the more sexy I have" - Jamie M.
Joined: 10 Jan 2005 | Posts: 3967 | Location: In between here and there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Wow, maybe people are just used to all the sun from summer and are more welcoming to some rain, but the poll results are opposite as to what I would have guessed. I don't hate the rain by any means (I live in Portland), but a warm (not too hot!) sunny summer day is ideal!
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

It's gray and rainy here after the coolest most pleasant August I've experienced in all my life, vs. the hot to death craziness of humid augusts' past. In those summers a gray rainy day was relief, this summer, it's just anti-climatic...

Plus, rainy gray days don't have beautiful sunrises, sunsets, unless the gray gives way just before dawn & dusk... and I like me some sunsets. Plus a brilliant moon and lots of stars is inspiring, vs. a dull dark impenetrable sky.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
kitty anne
Sea Post King

I do like the moon, so at night clouds are bad. But rain can be nice.[/quote]
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Now, I've been out on days where it rained when the Sun was out, cause, you know the sky is just that big after all... Very awesome, so long as it's not super hot, cause then the humidity soars.

Also, I've been out on nights where a lightning storm is going up in the clouds and you can see the tracers going to and fro in the sky all over the place along pockets where the stars and the moon peak out, also Awesome, so clouds have their place, but I prefer them as an appetizer rather than the one and only serving. Very Happy

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I wish it was like sunny and 50 and fall already, but it's still sort of like summer here. I am not a fan of the gray and lack of light all that much, I get really mopey.
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

I love rainy days when I have nowhere to go and can just stay home/in bed. Otherwise, I love cool/cold days when it's sunny out. The contrast is really comforting. I also like cool/cloudy days.
guitargirl
Laughing Citizen

The sun zaps my energy. It's been excessively hot here lately and I can't wait for it to cool down a bit. I definitely prefer rainy and stormy days, except for wind. I hate it when I'm trying to sleep and the wind is really loud. Breezes are great, though. Smile

j'ai pas envie d'être un robot, métro boulot dodo
-Kelli
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lynn
Golly, Poster

Sometimes just the rainy weather makes my mood better somehow. I like golden sunny days if they're not too hot, but they get dull at some point, and I never tire of more grayish and rainy days. For some reason I find more things to do in a rainy weather. And rainy weather helps me fall asleep... I always have trouble sleeping.
muffinbreath
Sea Post King

i love the rain, but riding my bike in it isn't that great because it blinds me.
maybe i should where goggles.
boone
Vintage Newbie

It's September in Oregon; we get to have both at once.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address