Laughing City
oevets
Sea Post King

Beautiful... that's all I have to say. Amazingly beautiful.
FakePlasticPerson
Sea Post King

Amen to that.
ptah
Sea Post King

I'm guessing the show went well?
details...details...

P. Razz Shocked

www.myspace.com/ptah
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oevets
Sea Post King

the show was amazing. they played very well. they also happen to be very beautiful. whicky wild.
1 Corinthians 1:25... For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
Andrew Hernandez

..yeah it was definitely a great show...every single band that played was very talented also..that's a plus..doesn't always happen..

i got the chance to meet weston, boyd, stacy and sherri, so that was cool...i was REALLY impressed by their sound live...dang, they sound so great live..a real professional act...ill definitely be making the drive from austin to wherever their next show in the area is...got ep2 also..

ethan durelle totally rocked also..i had never seen them live..but ALL of you must check them out at a show if you haven't already...i got their old 3 song demo..awesome.

adalline, kirby, dj and the white boys, and suspicious delicious..if any of you are reading this, i had a lot of fun watching all of your bands...i have seen some of you before, and others not, but i had a great time saturday night, and keep making music...

andrew
http://www.sparingashes.com
 |  | 
Jonathan
Sea Post King

yes, ethan durelle. it was another wonderful night with you guys. sheesh, come to tyler already so we can party hard! we will raise the roof! raise it!

no, seriously, you guys did alright. i guess we'll see ya around sometime. email us and we might return it...maybe. if we think you're cool enough. jk. Laughing

thanks for being so special. love you guys. seriously give us a call.
jon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
guessed

haha! Jon's e-mails are becoming so "rockstar". "seriously, give us call." Next, we'll read, "Yeah, have your people call mine, babe. We'll do lunch."!!!!
 |  |