Laughing City
astronomyluna
Sea Post King

a few vids

http://luna.typepad.com/weblog/2009/11/eisley-austin-emos.html
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

hm, i've been watching videos of The Valley lately. i wish they'd add more guitars on it live, every performance of it i see i'm disappointed. it just sounds weak and whiney.

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
LacyFace
Sea Post King

This show was crazy!! I loved it though both eisley and say anything were so good. People went a little crazy during say anything and me being little had to duck a few times but all in all good set. Saw weston before the show at merch too so that was cool. Also sherri, christie and kayla stood side stage for most of singing along and then sherri came of course to sing on cemetery which was beautiful. The audience was getting everyone to sing songs before say anything set and even got max and sherri to smoochy on stage.
Caley
Lost at Forum

The Man In The Moon wrote:
hm, i've been watching videos of The Valley lately. i wish they'd add more guitars on it live, every performance of it i see i'm disappointed. it just sounds weak and whiney.

When you're there, it's anything but weak and whiney.

Great, great set last night! Went with a group of friends who've never been to see Eisley, so they were rather excited. The set was fun, especially the new songs. I loveddd hearing the new songs live! I had a couple of girls behind me talking throughout Ambulance though... I felt the urge to turn around and serenade them so maybe the shock would shut them up. But I didn't. LOL.

Got an EP and a litho, which I cannot wait to frame. Got Chauntelle, Garron, Sherri, and Stacy to sign it at the merch table, and since my friends didn't want to stick around for SA, we left. We saw Weston at the van and asked him to sign our lithos. He was nice enough to. Fun, fun night!

I cannot wait for the new album to drop and then a headlining tour!

Kit
Sea Post King

AAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot!

*collapses*
inorbit
Laughing Citizen

The Man In The Moon wrote:

I can vouch that its definitely not weak and whiney live, but I do agree that they could improve it by letting Chauntelle replace the canned strings with guitar work.

The funny thing is that when the canned strings came in (live in venue, not via youtube), they almost sounded like guitar... I had to crane my neck to double check than no-one was playing (which was also a bit weird... sound coming out, but nobody playing anything except weston). So the canned strings REALLY don't add anything over an equivalent guitar part live.

Nonetheless, it is quite potent when seen first hand.... give it a chance.