Laughing City
damagedgoods
Sea Post King

I've spent the past, oh, three or four months SCOURING the internet for the setlist for the 11/17/09 show in Austin. It's nowhere.

See, during the show I had this awesome mental set list going on in my head, since I like to find/type/print out setlists and staple them to the backs of my ticket stubs... sentimental value, or something... anyway...
I passed out. or nearly did. I got really faint and had to worm my way out of the crowd, leaving behind my PERFECT, hard-earned spot in the dead center, very front.

the bar guy gave me a soda for free (!), but I lost my spot. and my mental set list. it evaporated.
AND I KNOW I heard marvelous things while I was sitting on the floor recuperating, so I know every set list I've found so far for other shows with marvelous things up first is not the same one!

anyone, anyone. some help would be sooo appreciated. order doesn't even matter so much as all the songs they played are def on there.

I know for sure they played:
ambulance
the valley
golly sandra
marvelous things
smarter
I could be there for you

the rest is a fuzz. :(
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Did you faint before or after the guy gave you a free soda?

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
LacyFace
Sea Post King

They also played
I Wasn't Prepared
Many Funerals
Mr Pine
Invasion
And i thnk Taking Control but not sure about this song but the rest were right
It was a good show for sure I loved every minute of it.
damagedgoods
Sea Post King

oh, before. he asked me if I was okay and if I'd had anything to eat/drink in the past few hours (I hadn't), and then was like, "probably just low blood sugar" and gave me a coke. I felt a lot better after that.

also, thank you! I feel like that might've been it. I definitely remember those now that I think about it. I don't remember if taking control was played for sure either though... hmm.