Laughing City
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

awesome, thers gunna be a big new group coming to the board after seing the video
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
April
Sea Post King

Wow, this is so cool. PPl r seeing it and coming here! Ahh... i am easily amused, arent I?
LOVE,
April

inluvweisley
Sea Post King

i try to refrain from posting on here, because it seems like most of you all know each other or actually know the band and i would just be butting in as a "newbie" or whatnot. but i have been in love with eisley for a while now and i'm all alone up here in cold cold michigan. let me just say that by their video getting put out and played more and more, my friends finally understand what i've been talking about! the beauty of this band! and as for getting worried that eisley will sell out, i think they know what they want and are smart enough to not compromise who they are for it. so thanks eisley for making a great video that we can enjoy along with all your great music. i can't wait for the album to be released.
by some heavenly grace
but now i can see,
i've made a big mistake

daphnelovesderby
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 55 | Location: big rapids mi - or negaunee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ali
since 1979

inluvweisley wrote:
i try to refrain from posting on here, because it seems like most of you all know each other or actually know the band and i would just be butting in as a "newbie" or whatnot.

we're totally not clique-y -- see this thread for examples of how we treat newbies. people are very nice and welcoming around here; you'll see that newbie-hood only lasts as long as you want it to Very Happy

inluvweisley
Sea Post King

haha well thank you ali! i feel much better already... Smile that was so nice, it could be like the jello mold being passed to the new neighbor!
by some heavenly grace
but now i can see,
i've made a big mistake

daphnelovesderby
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 55 | Location: big rapids mi - or negaunee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ali
since 1979

hey no prob.

mmm.. jello..

SicTransitErica
Golly, Poster

inluvweisley wrote:
haha well thank you ali! i feel much better already... Smile that was so nice, it could be like the jello mold being passed to the new neighbor!

See.. I just jumped right in. I don't think anyone even saw me coming. I noticed that everyone kinda knew each other, but I just started posting anyway.. I don't know everyone here but at least it feels home-y to me now. welcome! Very Happy

Mysticaltini
Sea Post King

marvelous things is the best video... ive been watching it everday!!!! I love it !!! Razz
smilesnregrets
Sea Post King

i haven't seen the video aired on mtv yet but the other day i was in sam goody with a friend and they played the marvelous things video, and we were both really excited. Laughing
thefly
Sea Post King

Dang, that's a great video. MTV2 should play it more offten...but they turned into a rap station so suddnely. They hardly play rock music anymore.

shame on them.

"I'm mad ferit" - Noel & Liam Gallagher
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

You can watch it on MTV.com, also. They know every time someone watches it, so the more you watch it, the better. The more they know its being watched, the better the chance of it going on air is. Just do an artist search for Eisley and it will be on their (underdevloped) page.

So watch it! Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Squirly
Vintage Newbie

ah excellent, if we get enough of us to watch it , it'll be on TV more in no time.
Joined: 15 Jan 2004 | Posts: 5464 | Location: Galt, California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

This is why I came to discover this Marvy band, I was staying up late at night and decided to turn on the TV (it was either MTV or Nightmare Before Xmas) so I watched a few videos. I was amazed, and decided to run a search online. Within minutes I was in the chatroom, and Huzzah! I'm glad I didn't watch Nightmare Before Xmas that night =)
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...
Mysticaltini
Sea Post King

We are should try to vote as much as we can for Eisley on MTV. You can do it at mtv.com ....its easy and you can vote more then once! Yesterday I voted 5 times...today im voting at least 15 times. Come on and vote!! Lets get Eisley to the top!!!!!!! Razz
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Sure. i'm all for giving this another shot. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers