Laughing City
TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

for a good, old-fashioned "We love you." thread. Show support!

I respect the DuPrees so much as musicians and honestly good people. Eisley's music and the knowledge that it comes from such a genuine place has affected my life and really inspired me. I love the fan community we are all a part of, that members of the band have nurtured and supported for so long. You all are brilliant. Keep doin' what you're doin'.
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

i was thinking of starting a thread like this after what max posted on twitter last night.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/96jk8

seems like the duprees and max might need some support soon from spiteful online NFG fans

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

Well, we love them, so let's keep drama and negativity out of this thread and just show them that they've got people supporting them and loving them, eh?
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

The Man In The Moon wrote:
i was thinking of starting a thread like this after what max posted on twitter last night.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/96jk8

seems like the duprees and max might need some support soon from spiteful online NFG fans

More power to Max for being able to step it up and be a man about things, to know his faults, still speak his mind, and not be a douche about everything. He's a keeper, Sherri (but you know that). As far as Chad and NFG fans go, it's their problem for not being able to move on with their lives. We can show support for the DuPrees/Max, but we shouldn't even waste our time with Chad/spiteful NFG fans. They're clearly not worth the effort.

TheClassicRomance
Sea Post King

As I said, let's not make it about who said or did anything, but instead, just being supportive. We love them. Everybody knows about what's gone on online and we can move past it, forget about it and just focus on our love for the DuPree/Bemis family and show them that we are behind them.
The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

TheClassicRomance wrote:
As I said, let's not make it about who said or did anything, but instead, just being supportive. We love them. Everybody knows about what's gone on online and we can move past it, forget about it and just focus on our love for the DuPree/Bemis family and show them that we are behind them.

haha don't forget to add the D'Agostino family as well as the soon to be King family as well =P

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand
mikep0922
Lost at Forum

Wow! That was quite a missive Max wrote there! But the way I see it, Max has Sherri, and Sherri has Max, that's all that matters. Much love to both! Smile
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I really really appreciate Eisley and all the good that they have seen fit to share with us, and am fond of their music.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

I got an iPod adapter for my car because my computer doesn't burn well, and I needed to listen to Eisley on the way to school.

And Max's post was so necessary. Nobody says things like that ever, and to see it coming from him was refreshing and empowering. What a genuinely good man. And his love for Sherri is so evident in almost everything he does.

http://inconnumag.com
marshking
Sea Post King

I am completely offended by the B-word and some of the things Chad said in his song that were completely below the belt...

but writing a song about the situation isn't a sin, as "Smarter" was technically the first blow and technically conveys the same idea.

However, Chad was brutal and unnecessary, whereas Sherri retained a sense of vagueness and maturity which differentiates the two songs.

It kind of ticked me off, the whole thing.

But back to the topic: yay Duprees. They're obviously strong, caring, amazing people who can get through some crap! Nothing but love to you guys, forever and always.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

I love lamp.
golly_sandra
Vintage Newbie

uncreative wrote:
I love lamp.

Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

Also, YAY EISLEY :luv: Very Happy

dangerous
Sea Post King

I'll say this, and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to say so..

Max is DEFINITELY sexier, and Sherri is DEFINITELY cooler.

Dan and Sam
Golly, Poster

EISLEY and all the Duprees have our unending respect, love, and best wishes for all things wonderful to come their way! Love
Starbright
Sea Post King

Honestly, it made me respect Max more. Everyone just need to move past this and really digest that what happened in the past brought all of us to the present. We are all human, after all. We make mistakes and we learn from it. I feel for what that has befallen upon my favorite bunch of musicians, but we can do so much. The best option is to be the better man. Max definitely got that part safely tucked in his pocket. Sherri's a lucky girl!

The whole Eisley family seem so happy now, so in the end, all the unhappy times was redeemed. There might be a few bumps here and there but, all's good, now. Smile

I love you, Eisley! And I'm excited for the upcoming SXSW vids on Youtube since I can't be there! We got your back.