Laughing City
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

boyd wrote:
...Anyway, in the upcoming post I'll talk about exactly where the band is w/ the new record, label news (i didn't say new label), talk of tours, life in the small city (scratch that), Stacy's wedding (it'll say like: Stacy is getting married) and other things...

If anyone is out there, say hi. If no one is out there, it's ok; I'll go back to fb. Last post had a 365 comments. But it's not Trolleywood.

WOAH... I need to take down all the tour banners and replace with some tastey 'stall' graphics. I could even use new eisley photography (we have it!) but nah - saving that for the new record.

Hope you are doing great. Will post asap. This week we might get some news that I'll include. If not, I'll just post pics and cry wolf again soon. Thanks.

It's been a month of silen- But there is a new eisley.com front graphic! Smile "Planning an October - November 2010 Tour and mixing our recent WB record" -ce. I remember reading a laughingCity conversation about WB and lp3. We are listening boyd! Still listening. Smile

The Man In The Moon
Lost at Forum

sherri on her twitter keeps talking about them sorting out label business. though, they've been talking about getting new mixes too so maybe that means things are starting to wind down? i'd like to hear what the valley and ambulance must sound like now since they seem pretty impressed with the mixes

http://www.facebook.com/ChengBand