Laughing City
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I have no idea which show I want to catch, but I definitely want to catch one since I just missed a Texas show ... hmm.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
i'm excited! though i HATE the rock and roll hotel
and i vowed never to go back, i guess i'll be going back in february...

ooh and i had no clue this was jason schwartzman's brother's band. i didn't even know he had a brother.
and when i looked up robert schwartzman i had no clue he was the guy in the princess diaries!!
i had the biggest crush on him when i was kid and that movie came out....

Yeah ...really don't like the R&R Hotel, especially the
area and definite lack of parking.

Fingers crossed there won't be snow then!

ahh i hate driving there, i'm never sure where to park. and i have to go back to my car hoping that nobody stole my tires or something haha, seriously though i feel like i'm in the ghetto when im in that area. and plus the venue isn't really that great.

-Mae West
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
I have no idea which show I want to catch, but I definitely want to catch one since I just missed a Texas show ... hmm.

KCMO. Wink
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

I love that it's called Not In My House.
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

KCMO. Wink

Agreed.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
sully_51
Golly, Poster

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
Hrms.... decisions decisions...

I was really thinking about the KC show when Nora posted the thread on it... but the MN show is the next day... and 4 hours closer... hmmmmm....

If you don't come to the KC show, just know you'll be missed and that you'll let Nora and I down.

Haha, I want to go to both... my girlfriend will go to the MN show... but can't go to the KC show. Not to mention they are complete opposite directions from each other... 6 hour drive to KC Saturday morning, catch the show, drive home overnight... sleep Sunday day, and hit the MN show Sunday night. Hmmm..... I could do it... I want to do it... I'll have to think it over, but I'm definitely going to MN.

Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

ooh and i had no clue this was jason schwartzman's brother's band. i didn't even know he had a brother.
and when i looked up robert schwartzman i had no clue he was the guy in the princess diaries!!

ahh i hate driving there, i'm never sure where to park. and i have to go back to my car hoping that nobody stole my tires or something haha, seriously though i feel like i'm in the ghetto when im in that area. and plus the venue isn't really that great.

My friend and I parked next to what seemed to be a happening church, and considered that our safest option haha. Literally NOwhere to park, though and you drive around starting to question what every sign means. We were confusing ourselves a great deal.

I will say, though.. this Eisley show was a lot better than when we saw Tilly and the Wall there. WOW. No joke. We got chased by a guy with a bum leg, he yelled at us and called us, "f'n bitches" - no lie. Quite remarkable we didn't get shot.

But I'd agree on the venue. It's so odd the way it's set up. Like, there really isn't much room for anything or one, is there? Dunno what is upstairs.. wasn't allowed up there (was only 20 at the show and apparently have to be 21 to walk a flight) but I usually feel I'm in the way of SOMEONE no matter where I stand.

Man, I'm a complainer haha Laughing least the name of the venue is cool? Not sure why that's the name tho... whups, there i go again.
eiswood09
Sea Post King

I'm extremely jealous of those who'll get to watch the tour. I'm a huge fan of both bands, but sadly I am a foreigner Sad

Anyway, Robert Schwartzman of Rooney just made a vlog about the tour.. he mentions Eisley a bit.

Vintage Newbie

Got my ticket. Cool
kathymunster
Golly, Poster

Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

My friend and I parked next to what seemed to be a happening church, and considered that our safest option haha. Literally NOwhere to park, though and you drive around starting to question what every sign means. We were confusing ourselves a great deal.

I will say, though.. this Eisley show was a lot better than when we saw Tilly and the Wall there. WOW. No joke. We got chased by a guy with a bum leg, he yelled at us and called us, "f'n bitches" - no lie. Quite remarkable we didn't get shot.

But I'd agree on the venue. It's so odd the way it's set up. Like, there really isn't much room for anything or one, is there? Dunno what is upstairs.. wasn't allowed up there (was only 20 at the show and apparently have to be 21 to walk a flight) but I usually feel I'm in the way of SOMEONE no matter where I stand.

Man, I'm a complainer haha Laughing least the name of the venue is cool? Not sure why that's the name tho... whups, there i go again.

haha, oh man i parked near the same church! well, i'm assuming since it was really loud...you could hear them singing blocks away. aha.
and yeah, ive only been in the downstairs area and i hate the layout.

well here's hoping that this next show will be worth it, and none of our cars get vandalized.

-Mae West
woman4life
Golly, Poster

Plan is to attend the Salt Lake City show. Kilby Court should be fun and very intimate. It's pretty small. Should I bring Somemores?

I bought a ticket, and just have to hope work doesn't end up conflicting!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
marshkingsdaughter
Golly, Poster

Anyone else planning on going to the Chicago show?

http://inconnumag.com
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

haha, oh man i parked near the same church! well, i'm assuming since it was really loud...you could hear them singing blocks away. aha.

well here's hoping that this next show will be worth it, and none of our cars get vandalized.

YES! haha we literally followed the voices, and some sweet older woman helped us out with signs. She probably thought we were out of our minds.

Fingers crossed for next time. Maybe we can throw an invisibility tarp over our cars for safety measures.
Morwen
Sea Post King

Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

YES! haha we literally followed the voices, and some sweet older woman helped us out with signs. She probably thought we were out of our minds.

Fingers crossed for next time. Maybe we can throw an invisibility tarp over our cars for safety measures.

I managed to park RIGHT across the street from the venue. Where was the church? I was glad that it was a Sunday so I didn't have to worry about parking wherever. I would've been worried but almost every single car was better looking than mine lol. Plus I'm from NY?
Kylee Janai
Vintage Newbie

Morwen wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:
Kylee Janai wrote:
kathymunster wrote:

I managed to park RIGHT across the street from the venue. Where was the church? I was glad that it was a Sunday so I didn't have to worry about parking wherever. I would've been worried but almost every single car was better looking than mine lol. Plus I'm from NY?

Really? That's pretty lucky. The church was on the one corner up from the venue, same side of venue. Only a few hops and skips to get to it.

No, but right about the free parking thing.. literally.. haha we questioned EVERYTHING. We were sure we'd either get slashes tires, or a definite ticket. Positivity ..oh yeah.