Laughing City
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
Preordered both bundles! Very HappyVery Happy

yeah, ditto... Very Happy does that mean we'll get two CD's? I'm quite confused about whether the lithograph bundle included a CD or not. I'm sure it does.. Very Happy

But the thing is, ah, I'll probably buy mp3's on the first so that I can hear it instantly! Laughing

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
oathmeal
Sea Post King

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
Preordered both bundles! Very HappyVery Happy

yeah, ditto... Very Happy does that mean we'll get two CD's? I'm quite confused about whether the lithograph bundle included a CD or not. I'm sure it does.. Very Happy

But the thing is, ah, I'll probably buy mp3's on the first so that I can hear it instantly! Laughing

Yeah it includes the CD. Also mine said that it would ship on February 24th and it's 2-3 day shipping so maybe we'll get them early. Very Happy
lessthaninfinite
Sea Post King

whee ordered the litho bundle

also, i acknowledge that i'm spoiled by free 2-day shipping with amazon, but 7.50 seems like a lot

robotjellyfish
Sea Post King

So I'm guessing the shirts are in adult male sizes? Just checking! I own no Eisley merch other than CDs, so I'm excited for this!!!
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

What happened to the Special Edition? I figured they would've put a bundle for the SE but I guess not... I'll pre-order the cd only when I get money. I don't really care about vinyl at the moment because I don't have a record player. I would totally buy one if I had a record player but I'm so broke so I can't put out the money to get it. Plus, I'd much rather have a SE than a vinyl. Extra songs and whatnot.

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
freakinalex
Lost at Forum

Why no bundle with the litho and the shirt? I want both but don't know if I wanna spend the money to buy two bundles.
Cendrillon
Golly, Poster

I wish there was a shirt and vinyl bundle...I got the cd and shirt one. My only eisley shirt was a kids large and all deformed, so I needed a new one Smile
ks1990
Lost at Forum

The_Paronomasial_Mattoid wrote:
What happened to the Special Edition? I figured they would've put a bundle for the SE but I guess not... I'll pre-order the cd only when I get money. I don't really care about vinyl at the moment because I don't have a record player. I would totally buy one if I had a record player but I'm so broke so I can't put out the money to get it. Plus, I'd much rather have a SE than a vinyl. Extra songs and whatnot.

Do we even know if the Special Edition is getting a CD release, or just bonus tracks on itunes?
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

ks1990 wrote:

Do we even know if the Special Edition is getting a CD release, or just bonus tracks on itunes?

I was wondering if it was gonna be an online only deal but I wasn't sure. Either way I'm getting those extra songs somehow...

Also, I talked with Boyd and he said the "192 Days" was gonna be an extra track for UK and Australia only, most likely. Makes me sad.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:

dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

Eisley wrote:
Folks asking about Deluxe CD. We'll have xtra's on iTunes deluxe (acoustic, etc.) but we'd rather spend the energy/$ on new music, mid-cycle. Honestly, those deluxe cd's can be somewhat self-serving (Oh wow, we changed the color of the package added a few lo-fi tracks and are charging double!)

From the comment section on Eisley's facebook page...

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:

Caley
Lost at Forum

Man, I really want to get the litho (because I collect Eisley posters), but I'm not ever going to use the vinyl... So I'm going with the shirt and CD bundle instead, which is awesomely priced, in my opinion. So heck yes to that!

Now, the anticipation of actually getting this in the mail sets in!

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

cancelled my pre order from amazon. and ordered the cd/vinyl bundle.

i wanted the litho but can't justify the extra $25.00.

can't wait till march 1st!

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
oathmeal
Sea Post King

Eisley wrote:
Folks asking about Deluxe CD. We'll have xtra's on iTunes deluxe (acoustic, etc.) but we'd rather spend the energy/$ on new music, mid-cycle. Honestly, those deluxe cd's can be somewhat self-serving (Oh wow, we changed the color of the package added a few lo-fi tracks and are charging double!)

From the comment section on Eisley's facebook page...

Hopefully we can buy all the extra songs individually. I'd rather not re-buy the album, but I guess that it would be worth it.
heymela
Sea Post King

Just pre-ordered the litho! I laughed when they wouldn't take my visa because I'm canadian. No biggie just paid through paypal instead.
Polaris
Sea Post King

Hey, I'm guessing that poster, t shirt, plus more, will be on sale at the actual tour, right? Sorry if that's a stupid question. It's just I really like the poster, but I have no use for the vinyl.

Nvm. Seems like that's a limited edition Lithograph. Sad Looking forward to the rest of the clothing merch though. Hopefully there are still some good posters for sale too. Ordered the CD and T-shirt bundle from them regardless. Surprised