Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

mermaidentwinedshrubbery wrote:
I will immediately throw away everything except the vinyl.

Send it to meeeeeeeeeee! Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
marshking
Sea Post King

I'm with the rest of you dudes. I wanted the vinyl, so I shelled out the money for the LE, which is ridiculous. I will immediately throw away everything except the vinyl.

Oh well, I'm in love with Stacy, so she gets all my money.

Oh my gosh, don't throw it away! I'd love to have the art print and the tote!
Send them to me, haha.

(...and I'm a dude Embarassed )

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marshking
Sea Post King

Saellys wrote:

Send it to meeeeeeeeeee! Wink

Aw, shucks Hannah!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

On the bright side for all those who got the LE for the Vinyl and nothing else:

There's Always Ebay.

So yeah, don't be throwing those limited edition, scarce items away, I'm sure there are going to be fans who will want them that only bought the DL, or cd, or just the vinyl at the show, who only had so much cash at that time, that will be willing to make you an offer down the road when everything ships.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
norad
Vintage Newbie

That's a joke, yes? Send the stuff to SYP and we'll have a contest. Cool Throwing them away would be a waste.
ks1990
Lost at Forum

Someone asked Jeremy on twitter if the vinyl would be available separately, to which he replied:

"yes. After the album comes out, things will be itemized a bit more. Thanks for asking!"
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

if thats the case I would like to cancel my LE pre order.

Think they will let me? It obvioulsy hasnt shipped yet.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
sully_51
Golly, Poster

mr pine wrote:

Their customer support says that all orders are final with NO refunds. I am trying to no avail to get my shipping costs adjusted to reflect the current CORRECT charges, and have been unable to even get a response.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I have been fighting the urge to make a wisecrack about the pronunciation of Sucre' & how it might apply to this current controversy Twisted Evil

...but I'm holding out hope it get's fixed for everyone who made purchases early on in good faith.

Still, the thought lingers...

There you go a glimpse in to my wicked little soul.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9641 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
norad
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
I am trying to no avail to get my shipping costs adjusted to reflect the current CORRECT charges, and have been unable to even get a response.

I've contacted them twice and got a reply within 24 hours. Did you email customersupport@topspinmedia.com?
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
mr pine wrote:

Their customer support says that all orders are final with NO refunds. I am trying to no avail to get my shipping costs adjusted to reflect the current CORRECT charges, and have been unable to even get a response.

understood.

i wont be mad if they wont refund it. i paid a price that i thought was fair.
its not like i was forced to buy it.

now knowing there is another option, i would like to cancel. as i only want the vinyl.
but it is waht it is

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
sully_51
Golly, Poster

norad wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
I am trying to no avail to get my shipping costs adjusted to reflect the current CORRECT charges, and have been unable to even get a response.

I've contacted them twice and got a reply within 24 hours. Did you email customersupport@topspinmedia.com?

I contacted them via the web form on their site for support. The automated email I received telling me that a live person would be in contact shortly was from "support+TICKET#@topspin.zendesk.com". Maybe I should also send one to the customer support email...

norad
Vintage Newbie

sully_51 wrote:
norad wrote:
sully_51 wrote:

I contacted them via the web form on their site for support. The automated email I received telling me that a live person would be in contact shortly was from "support+TICKET#@topspin.zendesk.com". Maybe I should also send one to the customer support email...

I got the confirmation of the email I sent as well. Yeah, try to email customer support. That's what I used. Smile
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

wilsmith wrote:
I have been fighting the urge to make a wisecrack about the pronunciation of Sucre' & how it might apply to this current controversy Twisted Evil

OH SNAP. Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sully_51
Golly, Poster

norad wrote:
sully_51 wrote:
norad wrote:
sully_51 wrote:

I got the confirmation of the email I sent as well. Yeah, try to email customer support. That's what I used. Smile

They finally got back to me. Support cancelled my original order and I just put in a new order with the options I wanted and it worked out.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>