33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
hogwash/ rubbish/ poppycock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Www.synastry.net - go there, it ask for DOB. Copy & paste the output text here (sans DOB & their compatibility charts).

Report on the accuracy, & remember to thank Tahruh!

That said:

highly decent "lion"

Personality of you

You give a generous air to the surroundings at the first meeting impression. You speak in simple and undecorated attitude. You don't like to make a trouble or a feud. But you have a sensitive nerve and an internal tension on edge. You don't appear them on your face, and don't express any feelings in associating with someone. You don't extremely familiar to but not to be drifted apart. You become to be passive in public, you mainly take the part of a listener. But you hardly accept the other's opinion in heart, you often stubborn the your own thought. Then if you find that the opinion of the other is weak, you push your opinion to forward, and your stubborn face appears on. You look generous, but are very proud because you are type of the king of animals. Since you are also a careful and neat and extremely cautoius, so you son't leap to adopt the latest. Before you begin to act, you research the various data, and you make sure that based upon a common sense or rationality etc. As the Japanese proverb says : "A man attempt to hammer on the stone bridge before he crosses it." Therefore you are too logical to be not good at persuming on other's kindness. But, in fact, you are a person of artist. You have so sharp brains that you probably success in the field of artistical or technical. You are so proud that you dislike to be ordered by anyone. Therefore it is more fitable for showing your talent to belong to flexible organization than fixed one. It is more suitable for you to work in steady rather than be preoccupied with responses to require of anyone.

Nature of you

You think in logical. You are cheerful and soft personality and you may not behave as eccentric.You have a strnog will and strictness to carry out your work perfectly. You have a strong responsibility. Since you carry out the task completely, the evaluation from the superior may be very high degree. On the other hand, you lack an ability of political, you are not good at pre-negotiation or the strategy. You are a good guy on appearance, and have a silent dandyism some how. You love a nature and an art with pure and refined mind. You prefer to play in the fictionized world rather than real world. However, since you have a cool-brain, you don't act rashly. You are the person who build the humble and suitable life just for you.

Personal Relationship of you

You are a man who is a type of emotional and pure gives the surroundeings an impression that you are a sensitive cultural man. You don't only dream, but you also carry out the work with natural stubbornness. Since you are not so flexible, you need a person who supports you with understanding your earnest attitude and feeling. Then your abilities will be active in an organization. Therefore you must not forget to hear the opinion of the other, and to associate with any person whether you like or dislike it.

What Type about Romance of you

Since you are calm, you seem to be a cool person, but in actual, you have a pqssion in heart. When you love someone seriously, you are encouraged love it with natural passion. However, you are careful and have a sensitive alertion, you seldom do such a reckless action. When you select your partner you will select the person who can go together without decorating yourself. And since you tend to be at an advantage, you want to move the sweetheart as you like. Make an attention not to overdo.

FOR YOUR RATING PLEASURE:
4 LIKE Buttons, 1 NEUTRAL, 1 VEXED, 5 DISLIKE buttons. LC > FB

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
Wink = personal fave Mr. Green = Eisley fans should dig it
Joined: 09 Apr 2008 | Posts: 9637 | Location: Greater St. Louis Area
olimario
Laughing Citizen

It was wrong on about 50% of the stuff it said.
500,000,000 people share my birth month. It's silly to think we all have exactly the same traits.
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

I'm with you on that.
On the other hand astrology can get very sophisticated in isolating individual calendrial dates to astrological phenomena they derive meaning from. What bearing that has on the yoda-like stream of text this site generates is debatable.

For entertainment purposes only Wink

Love Very Happy Smile Cool Neutral Confused Sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

olimario wrote:
500,000,000 people share my birth month. It's silly to think we all have exactly the same traits.

whaaaaaaa?
we agree on something

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

This is what mine said:

stupid $#@! website wrote:
business man "cheetah"

Personality of you

You are so easily flattered a little, and so affable that you have a lot of friends or acquaintance. These are results of that you always take care for the partner, and be tense. You are the man who give a tension to your nervous, and intelligent person with rich culture. You are busybody a little, but it is culculated cool-headedly how the surroundings help you. You are speedy to make a decision, at the same time you lay the groundwork and manuevering very well. More over since you think of an interest or balancing the profits and losses in parallel, it will surprize your surroundings that you make a result in amazing speed. You are so skillful and negotiative that you are very good at negotiation in business. You are also familiar with business figure. You have multi talents useful for business matter of all, in fact you are a real super man. You give an impression that you are very excellent busines person to everyone. Always you try to master the new things, so you don't stay in present stage, but you run for it wholeheartedly. Your concentration is marvelous.

Nature of you

Since you are born with a sharp ability of intuition and negotiation, you can see the motion of other person, and let your opinion to be received with forestalling skilfully. Since you show the sharp intuition and talent, you unconsciouslly dislike to do plain things. You are not good at foreseeing with collecting a lot of data steadily. Your nature of receiving something new is connected with a capricious character. You tend to be too hasty to understand correctly. You tend to have a desire for fame or it for rich. And many people of this type are interested in politics. Be careful not to forget an important thing if you only togo ahead.

Personal Relationship of you

Because you are severe to not only yourself but also the others, you are seemed as nagging. You always control the emotional and the sentimental for the purpose, you sometimes give a cold impression to others. But you can blend yourself to the surroudings intentionally with a natural ability to care for others.

What Type about Romance of you

You are good at balancing the real and the ideal. But especially on love, the ideal tends to become to more heavy than the real. There are two cases in this type, one is to require the woman to be ideal, and another is to require a woman only to give a relaxation to you by getting married by a formal meeting with a view to marriage. So this type of man put more heavier weight on work than woman. And a man who require the ideal, pursue an unfinished dream with thinking of "I must get a better partner ". And the type of the former also getting married by a formal meeting with a view to marriage at last.

Well, I'm chronically unemployed and about as antisocial as a human being can be without turning into a full on psychopath and killing and raping and $#@!, so everything about me being great with business and people and all of that is bull $#@!. The rest, though, is frighteningly accurate.
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
freakinalex
Lost at Forum

I can't even begin to understand what mine's trying to say. Engrish ahoy!
tahruh
Vintage Newbie

mr pine wrote:
olimario wrote:

whaaaaaaa?
we agree on something

YOU TWO ARE SO DUMB.
It’s a joke site (although mine was quite accurate...I think...)! Pray arong so we arr can raugh.

Also, on a more serious note, astrology is much more complex than that. Ancient astrologers would've taken your time and place of birth into account, giving you a more unique profile.

For serious [internet] inquiries, one should summon Chaos' astrology. http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm

Mine is dead on, which is why I don't wanna share it.

But here's some of Mr. Mellor's (and this is just his sun sign):
Quote:
Sun in Leo
You are outgoing, overflowing, and very generous. Always the leader, if not the center of any group, you seldom fail to exhibit strong emotions. You are proud of yourself and of your accomplishments. Confident, you are warm of heart, gregarious, outspoken, and independent. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and others enjoy your company, especially when it comes to parties and social functions. It is your style to be a bit dramatic, perhaps even flamboyant, colourful and flashy. You contain a vital exuberance and warmth that springs forth naturally. This is the sign of personal sovereignty, of making a self-image and building self-esteem, so it is important to enhance your life through originality, creative efforts and flair. There should be a constant reaching upward to greater perfection. Sun in Leo is the 'blaze of consciousness', the force of personality, pride and fearless becoming - that which is done for its own sake, playfully and with pleasure. Leo energy is expressive, vital and exuberant. Often very artistic, and always theatrical and dramatic, this is the sign of creativity and the arts. Warm and big-hearted, Leo lives in full appreciation and celebration of the finer elements of life, bringing a dynamism and enthusiasm to everything it touches.

Sun Square Mars
A born doer and person of action. The ego is strong, energetic, assertive and extroverted. There is an incredible drive to accomplish and achieve in life which pushes straight-on toward whatever goals are in mind. Ambitions are backed-up by the will to get things done, but can be very driven to the point of being too aggressive. There is a strong need for physical outlet. This aspect fosters heroism and valor with much activity being directed toward self-expression.

Sun Conjunct Pluto
Magnificent willpower. Comes on strong and tends to intimidate. Presence and concentration are very forceful. Likes to get down to bare essentials right off. Not afraid of a good confrontation. This intensity puts self and others through a lot of changes. Would be great at research or any work that requires digging, searching, investigating, and getting beneath the surface. Men especially are drawn to or somehow involved in 'underground' activities. Sex drive is powerful and needs outlet.

Sun Semisquare Saturn
Construction, conservation and regulation of the life force. Lives cautiously and with discipline. There is always pressure to be responsible and 'do the right thing'. An ability to be highly successful in business through leaderhip and strong ambition, although there is a held-back-ness to life which delays and restricts rewards. Values and morals are exceptional and works for justice and benefit of the whole. There is a depth of character which comes from willing self-responsibility.

Sun Conjunct Moon
Unites the ego and emotion. Great emotional strength and the tendency toward independence and ambition. Yin (male) and yang (female) energies are well integrated and easily drawn upon. Self-motivated and autonomous to a high degree. Well focussed and confident in pursuing goals. Prefers the security of doing it ones self to relying on the actions of others and enjoys the satisfaction of acting in harmony with the feelings.

Sun Semisquare Uranus
Unconventional, independent and drawn to whatever is different and original in life. Hates being tied down with the drudgery of routine, preferring instead to keep options open. Gets involved in causes that go against tradition, revolutions of one kind or another - social or political. Men in particular are eccentric or nonconformist. Computers, electronics and everything 'new-wave' appeals.

Sun Square Jupiter
Larger than life. Expects the best, is open, above-board and honest. Discovery. Wants to see, experience and gain knowledge of everything life has to offer, especially foreign things or things that are 'out of the ordinary'. 'Lucky' by nature, the general outlook on life is one of optimism and enthusiasm. Makes a natural philosopher and counselor. Confident and vibrant, this aspect expands ego drives and broadens experience.

Tell me that wasn't our Joe!

mr pine
Vintage Newbie

tahruh wrote:
mr pine wrote:
olimario wrote:

whaaaaaaa?
we agree on something

YOU TWO ARE SO DUMB.
It’s a joke site (although mine was quite accurate...I think...)! Pray arong so we arr can raugh.

Mine is dead on, which is why I don't wanna share it.

both of us are?
I wonder if we have the same sign?

but you are not playing along either. i will make you a deal. I will post mine if you post yours

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
do not be afraid.
Lost at Forum

tahruh wrote:
Also, on a more serious note, astrology is much more complex than that. Ancient astrologers would've taken your time and place of birth into account, giving you a more unique profile.

For serious [internet] inquiries, one should summon Chaos' astrology. http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm

I don't really believe in this $#@!, but I went to that site and did my chart, and while most of it was eerily accurate, the inaccuracies were so glaring that it still reinforced my prejudices against it.
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 | Posts: 1126 | Location: Temple Terrace, Florida
wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

He took off before I could give him the business like I wanted to Laughing He reminded me of a couple of my really good friends at various stages in their lives. Definitely kept it interesting.

It's like those personality profiles you take in Career Counseling your freshmen year to me, at least as far as people's reactions to the assertions. You can take them to heart, take em' with a grain of salt, or whatever. I knew a someone pretty well who was ashamed of what their personality profile said about them and wouldn't post it on Facebook after asking everybody else to post theirs. I am so not that person.

Astrology makes me out to be someone nicer than I really am, (well that dragon profile wasn't entirely flattering), I have no shame in sharing the FULL FREAKING PERSONAL PROFILE from the site just recently linked above. Man alive, all this crap from a time, a place, a date, and a name???

http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm wrote:
The Luminaries: Sun and Moon

The state of the solar system at the time of your birth points to self-similar (fractal) qualities within you. But of all the planets, the "lights" - the Sun and Moon - are thought to indicate the main polarity of your being. In psychology, this has been articulated in the concept of complementarity between the conscious and unconscious contents of the mind. The Sun and Moon act as positive and negative poles - an intentional, directing element (Sun), and a suggestible, receptive one (Moon). In a beneficial relationship, the emotional conditioning of the Moon is given a purposive and positive expression by the astrological Sun. This has been called 'intentional living'. Wherever we allow our consciousness (attention) to rest, that we vitalize.

The Astrological Sun
There is only one center to our solar system, and there is only one center to your psyche. The Sun is the great central powerhouse which illuminates us and shows us where we can get the most from life by radiating all that our sun represents. In Jyotish, the astrology of the Hindus, the Sun is known as 'atma karaka', or soul indicator, signifying a person's confidence, authority and power - the ego center of the horoscope. The Sun is our central identity and 'true self', in that it is toward this more than anything that we should be moving and developing. Thus, it represents that which we wish to become and those we look up to. It is also our essence, our bliss, and that which we do for the sheer fun of it. The Sun is creativity, original flair, celebration and glory - the quality of output we tend to expect from heros and celebrities. But we are each capable of giving out more than we do - and I don't mean money. The Sun is about having a purpose large enough to animate the whole of your life and going about it with a tone of appreciation and joie de vivre. Your Sun shows how and where you can shine. Light your fire!

Sun in Pisces
You are intuitive and at home with the mystical and the imaginative. There is a deep longing for the wonderful, the marvelous and the extraordinary. Pisces is able to carry dreams and ideals into reality, for it realises that the outer world is simply the external visible manifestation of our inner visions. You love activities that allow some imaginative scope; that let you work creatively with life's intangibles. Pisces is very sensitive to outer stimuli, therefore seclusion and privacy are very important. These conditions create the quiet time necessary to allow your deep inner perceptions to be fathomed. Pisces energy runs deep and toward the mystical - whatever transcends the everyday world. This sign is understanding, patient and compassionate. Super-sensitive, it tends to absorb it's surroundings like a sponge. The sign is very trusting, accepting and giving of itself for the sake of more important issues. It loves free-ranging, open-ended activities.

Sun Square Neptune
Dreams and visions are reality. High ideals and an ability to enchant with words and images. There is concern with the true mysteries of existence. Lives with no boundaries between the self and the environment. At home in the 'transcendental' realm; the most crucial experiences of life happen internally in the form of deeply sensitive perceptions. There is also a great affinity for music and poetry.

Sun Semisquare Moon
Torn between different directions in life with feelings going one way and willpower another. A sense of being caught in the middle - forced to choose between surroundings that are emotionally supportive (but not progressive) and new directions that bring advancement but may be at the expense of comfort. Getting these opposing energies to work together requires real compromising skill. It is helpful to see life not as 'black-white' or 'all-or-nothing', but as a complex sliding-scale of varying shades and subtleties.

Sun Sesquiquadrate Saturn
Construction, conservation and regulation of the life force. Lives cautiously and with discipline. There is always pressure to be responsible and 'do the right thing'. An ability to be highly successful in business through leaderhip and strong ambition, although there is a held-back-ness to life which delays and restricts rewards. Values and morals are exceptional and works for justice and benefit of the whole. There is a depth of character which comes from willing self-responsibility.

Sun Trine Uranus
Independent and original. Loves to be engaged in nonconformist causes and is always ready to promote whatever is new or innovative. Takes radical approaches to life and supports breakthrough advances. Excels in any new means of self-expression. Openness to new opportunities and beneficial change. A profound sense of inner freedom.

The Astrological Moon
The astrological Moon symbolises memory, memes and conditioning - the habitual, instinctive, unconscious side of our nature, and therefore the most predictible. Our interface with the environment - how we react to it - is best indicated by the Moon's position and the planets it aspects. Because it represents our upbringing and emotional background, the Moon denotes our sense of belonging and well-being (or not) and what we need in order to feel comfortable and content. But all too often the tendency is for the Moon to reflect back the frayed impressions of old hurts and vendettas, thereby wasting precious energy on painful and unproductive distractions of the past. Clearly what is needed is a more aspiring attitude; one in which we are continually banging our cup and demanding that our needs be satisfied! What is your special hunger? What kind of stimulation do you need in order to feel good about yourself? True gratification can be had only by feeding your Moon. The Feast of the Present is spread out around you!

Moon in Aries
Emotionally independent, you don't mind a more spartan environment than most. You are secure in your own actions, and can be a bit impulsive when forming relationships. You love a challenge, but also want quick results, which can sometimes lead to your appearing rash and impatient. When expressing emotions, you are direct, forthright and honest, preferring a more assertive approach to getting your feelings across.

Moon Square Saturn
A natural architect. The intuitive organizer, able to manage and control both feelings and situations to a degree of coming on shy and reserved. Can find it difficult to give of emotion and support. The greatest quality is a profound sense of responsibility. This seriousness, while perhaps not the life of the party, is dependable and others trust that judgement. A detached nature. Women especially are prone to feelings of isolation or insecurity. Unembellished and to the point. Prefers the safety of 'staying put' over the risk of change.

Moon Conjunct Jupiter
Emotional buoyancy and growth. There is great optimism and an ability to bounce back easily from negative experiences. Gains favours and the trust of others very easily, as it is seen as genuinely giving. Enjoys helping others solve their problems and giving them a new perspective. Ability to counsel others is excellent and is often sought out for advice. There is a strong desire for both closeness and freedom, and a pronounced affinity for getting into the philosophical grounds of things. Prefers moving forward to maintaining the status quo.

Moon Sextile Mars
A born coach or teacher, most comfortable in the physical and 'doing' areas of life. An inspiration and driving force in the lives of others. Quite able to manage a very active and strong emotional life. Strong spirit with a direct and emotionally forceful manner. Impulsive and energetic, takes the initiative in domestic affairs.

Moon Sesquiquadrate Neptune
Lives in the feelings. Inspiring and magnificently compassionate. Strong idealization of the family, past and traditional matters. Most imaginative when it comes to spirituality and psychology. Entrancing to others with an ability to draw them into a world of imagination and dreams. A high floater and full-blown dreamer, complete with built-in psychic abilities and probably given to visions.

Moon Sextile Mercury
Good mental dexterity and emotions color the thought processes. Ideas and images connect easily with popular trends and concensus feelings. Good memory, intellectual perceptivity and flexibility. Understands and performs well with younger people, knows what it takes to create a supportive environment and to communicate effectively, so makes a natural teacher.

The Planets: Agents of the Cosmos

The planets of astrology are not just giant balls of rock and gas, but fractal reflections of the different facets of reality - whole self-consistent categories of meaning. They reveal tendencies which are in a continual state of 'becoming'. But each individual is responsible for developing his or her attributes and actively integrating the planets' detailed messages. Having had the broad qualities pointed out, you are free to work with or against the cosmic current. But you will only benefit from the universal self-organising process by intentionally and planfully improving on those features as depicted in your birth chart. We only get where we're going by moving in the right direction. Destiny is a matter of Destination.

The Astrological Mercury
Mercury is the articulate messenger - Hermes - master of the networks, change and complexity. He represents mentality: words, thoughts, ideas, communications. But more generally, this is the planet of connections - everything that links and conveys - synchronicity - the magical crossroads at which the observer stands to see the 'similarity of meaning' in the converging strands of various causes and effects. This is the meeting place of mind and matter, where logic, wit and reason are brought into play. The power of thought. The power of words. The ancestor of every action is a thought, and how we say something is often more important than what we say. Words trigger attitudes and set up resonances of their own, continuing to do their work even when the attention is elsewhere. Guided by your Mercury, you begin to construct a bridge between yourself and the world, bringing together all the unique circumstances needed to trigger results that none of them could have produced on their own. Mercury shows how you can 'hijack' people, places and situations to your best advantage - the way you can go about getting your way.

Mercury in Aquarius
Original and clever, you thrive mentally on the abstract and dialectical. You are an impartial thinker, democratic to the point of being impersonal, and fascinated by the latest technology. Mercury is very much at home in this sign and it often produces the most innovative thinkers and inventors. Always thinking of the world as a unity, you are idealistic and believe in putting into practice what is preached. Group-conscious and future-oriented, often witty, quick and chatty, you find it easy to see through large concepts and schemes. When it comes to 'mindgames', others would find it you to be a most worthy opponent.

Mercury Trine Mars
You have a great love of the written and spoken word, and ideas in all their flavors are what you like best to work with. Your enthusiasm for mind, the intellect, and the world of ideas makes it easy for you to communicate these things to others. You would be a good teacher. You have no trouble putting your feelings into words, and what you say always carries a lot of content. You could make a fine entertainer and an excellent speaker.

Mercury Sextile Jupiter
You enjoy working with your mind and can usually find a solution to even the worst problems. You like to solve puzzles and dilemmas, yours or others'. Your skills in this regard make you expert at counseling and guiding others. Fine verbal skills and a n atural sense of justice makes legal work a distinct possibility. Working with laws, natural or man-made, amounts to a real talent. You also have a great interest in ideas, the more true and lasting the better. Philosophical concepts will be a lifelong concern for you.

Mercury Conjunct Venus
You have a love affair going with the mind and you value all of its offspring: words, ideas, thoughts, and such. And you love to talk. In particular you appreciate good conversation, and you feel that stimulating mental adventures (either alone or with others) are among the most exciting experiences life offers. You have a built-in sense of discrimination when it comes to the intellect -- all mental activities.

Mercury Sesquiquadrate Pluto
Anyone who tries to get you to play with words is in for a big surprise. Your mind cuts right through all the window dressing and gets right down to the quick. Before anyone knows it, you have the heart of the matter out front for everyone to see. You would make a great investigator, either in scientific research or undercover work. It makes no difference. Your ability to get to the point is all but phenomenal. You can talk and put into words areas of the psychological that others wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.

The Astrological Venus
Venus is harmony. She symbolises our relationship with all that we meet in the world. When we appraise or appreciate something, whether that be another person or a possession, this is Venus - the sense of love or appreciation we feel. Venus is reciprocity, interaction with others, compromise, reconciliation and balance. She is also our need for approval, and how we seek it - 'we' consciousness and union. This ability to get-it-together is also tested by our talent (or lack of) for developing a sense of wealth and affluence. Venus is what we love, feel comfortable with and what appeals to us. And she has much to do with desires, luxuries and their enjoyment. She is also about making oneself enjoyable. Thus her energy is what has been called the 'courtier spirit', which means being agreeable and smoothing the path. In many ways she shows us how we can get the most, both relationship-wise and financially, out of life. As the planet of balance and resources, Venus speaks to us about the ways one influences the other; for as any successful businessperson will tell you, you must be willing to spend money in order to make it. This is the lifeblood of commerce - there must be an out-going as well as an in-coming flow of energy. Good relationships require give-and-take, as do all successful enterprises.

Venus in Aquarius
Marriage for convention's sake is your motto, and Venus here often prefers affection to be expressed in words. A friend's friend, you love what is fair and democratic, and are happiest when you can spread your affection among peers. Venus in Aquarius tends toward detachment, and avoids involvements which might curtail independence. You love to work for a great cause or purpose, and toward making the world a better place.

Venus Sextile Neptune
You have the gift of working with others, helping them to sense and feel the unity of life. Your love of the spiritual and the eternal is clear to all who meet you. You love to solve the problems of the world, at least in words and images, and when you tell it, all are enchanted. Dreams and images are your stock and trade.

Venus Trine Pluto
You are very skilled at working with psychology, and the hidden recesses of the mind are, to you, no secret. You would make an excellent psychologist and teacher of this subject. These same skills make it possible for you to work with the public, in politics or wherever handling sensitive or "hot" issues is routine. You value change and transformation and have an almost reckless faith in the life process. You love to be touched at the most personal and vulnerable levels.

Venus Trine Mars
You love to work with younger people and would make a superb teacher or coach. You appreciate a heart-felt approach and are an enthusiast if there ever was one. You understand and encourage emotions, feelings and creativity and find it easy to work in these areas. You value drive and the ability to get things done. Matters of the heart, marriage, and the like are areas where you can help others.

The Astrological Mars
Mars is the planet of motivation and drive. It is the self-starting impetus, initiative and energy we need to get moving. When we search for the meaning of something, life or whatever, it is Mars that urges us on and keeps us searching. Mars also drives us against things too, as when it sends us into war and combat. Mars looks for the challenge, takes charge and pushes forward with a pioneering spirit. Mars is purposeful, direct and courageous; where our passion is, there we find the planet Mars. Thus it also has to do with ardor and impulses, and often signifies the sex-drive, especially in a man's chart. Martian energy enjoys becoming involved in the thrust of life - acting promptly on an urge and, within that conviction, creating more trust in its own actions. This is a circular process: The more we trust and act, the more we receive impulses that can be trusted.

Mars in Gemini
You have an inner need for communication of all kinds and may have too many irons in the fire at times. You can be all over the place, always trying to make one more connection. Speaking and writing are natural interests. You have a need for lots of variety and change of pace. High mental energy produces arguments.

Mars Sextile Jupiter
You are a great doer, an accomplisher. Your outgoing nature, coupled with extremely skillful ways of handling other people, make you a natural for working with or for the public. You would make an excellent teacher or coach, and helping others to make career decisions is a skill you possess. Your career is never a problem, for you have the kind of drive that others can only dream about. Everything works out well for you.

Mars Sesquiquadrate Uranus
You are probably hard to control and very unpredictable. Your drive for independence is obvious, and it is clear that the common and the traditional are not for you. Anything else but that! You pursue alternate or nonconformist solutions to life with great energy. Your temper is hot and sharp and tends to snap out like a lightning bolt. You are aggressive in the pursuit of gaining insight into all that is new, different, and out of the ordinary. Electronics, computers, and communications could be a big part of your life.

The Astrological Jupiter
When it comes to an astrology of success and empowerment, some planets are more important than others simply because of their nature. As the planet of outreach and exploration, Jupiter plays a very important role here. The Hindu word for Jupiter is 'Guru' (Teacher), and Jupiter is about having an outlook or belief system - something we can identify with or look forward to. It shows how we search for meaning in our lives, and therefore has much to tell us about our 'ideal' vocation. Jupiter is the guiding philosophy which provides us with our sense of direction and shows us how to approach life's problems. Jupiter is 'conscience', ethics, as well as our opinions and how we form them. It represents our speculations about the world and can tell us much about the process of self-discovery. As the 'lord of opportunity', prosperity, affluence, and all the benefits we earn through our outgoing-ness and out-giving to others, Jupiter's position in your chart is instrumental in determining your capacity for optimism and attracting luck. To enhance Jupiter's benefit in your life, follow the indications of his placement in your chart. In general, by adopting a spread of effort rather than a concentration - by accepting Life's invitations and maximising what they have to offer - by saying 'yes' to the exotic and unfamiliar - we deliberately extend our range of contacts and interests whereby luck can reach us. There is an organic connection between this attitude and the arrival of the good things in life. A note of warning though, you can have too much of a good thing.

Jupiter in Aries
Set your career sights on a field where you can take charge - something challenging and in which you can operate free from restrictions. Because of your ability to follow impulses, you will often be the one who takes the initiative. Always "walking point," you tend to be a loner; confident, single-minded and focussed. You draw luck into your life by pushing events, by being direct and moving toward clearly defined goals.

Jupiter Square Saturn
You are very "bearish" when it comes to security and seldom make a move that does not strengthen your position. You pursue responsibilities the way others pursue pleasure, and you even invite obligations. Career moves are always solid, based on sound pr inciples, and may be tied in with the law or authorities -- all that is solid and well-reasoned. You don't invest in anything that is not tried and tested. Truth, religion, and philosophy are subjects of great interest.

The Astrological Saturn
Saturn is the prince of the material world - the planet of materialisation and incarnation, self-containment and personal distinction. Saturn rules the limitations of the world we live in and so indicates where we are bound to learn self-discipline and duty - whether we like it or not! It is the boundaries around us that make identity possible. As time passes, you slowly but surely crystallise a personal identity, distinct and unique from the others around you, by excluding whatever does not seem compatible with your purpose. Each new day adds to this evolutionary sense of 'I', with the object being an increased sense of responsibility. Saturn is said to be the hard taskmaster, the planet that keeps us from getting carried away in one direction or another. And although it seems to limit and undermine, it also defines and clarifies. For it is the process of sedimentation - building layer upon layer with structure and control - whereby we see our ambitions realised. Nothing worthwhile can be accomplished without determination, concentration, persistence, commitment and patience.

Saturn in Cancer
You could have difficulty in letting go and feeling life, preferring instead to think about it rather than do it. Afraid of the sense world, you avoid plunging in and fear being caught or tied down. "To be or not to be" is your question. There is a need to accept the responsibility and limitations of home life and family.

Saturn Sesquiquadrate Neptune
You may have difficulty letting go and being imaginative. Your no-nonsense, practical approach makes subjects like the unity of life, ideals, and dreamy stuff hard for you to take. However, your dreams and ideals are very important to you, and you methodically go about putting them into practice. You have little interest in the spirituality and psychologies that are rampant today. You see through that and value the essential unity behind all religions. You could bring imagination and religious understanding to physical and scientific studies.

The Astrological Uranus
To live a full and satisfying life, you must be vividly yourself. Many of us are afraid to be different, and the pressure to conform can be stifling. But to live creatively is to find your own way, even if this means going against the grain. This urge to free-will and self-authorisation is Uranus, the planet of fierce independence. Surprise can be stimulating - the jab that gets you out of the rut. And if you want to ride the wave of chaos instead of being swallowed by it - if you want to liberate yourself from the disruptions and shocks around you - you must voluntarily keep out of the groove. Realise that change is the only constant phenomenon. In randomness is all potential. Disorder increases possibilties. Chance! Uranus is the reverse of the status quo and always unconventional and heretical: If life is accidental, we are free to give it any point we like. Become Yourself!

Uranus in Scorpio
You are innovative in sexual matters (anything taboo) and have insights into what makes our darker side tick. All things mystical and occult hold your interest. Drugs too. You have new thoughts on desires and possessions. You enjoy sex and respect cravings of all kinds.

The Astrological Neptune
Neptune is the desire and ablility to transcend normal consciousness and everyday waking life - to dream the impossible dream. This 'divine discontent' can be the cause of much mischief in itself, for to pursue the Ideal is often to avoid the reality of how things are. But, when it comes to many of the apparently insolvable problems, the Neptunian approach is often the most sensible and practical: Rise above it and get over it! The healthy tendencies of Neptune lie in its ability to see the cosmic humor in almost anything; to laugh at life's absurdities. And sometimes laughter is the only genuine response - the last great act of defiance! This is the art of 'sitting loose to life', which means developing a less resisting, more surrendered attitude in which we expect the best of all unfulfilled possibilities and potentials - and never stop dreaming!

Neptune in Sagittarius
Idealism is an innate talent, and you are in love with grand gestures and long thoughts. Religion, politics and philosophy are natural interest. The world traveler, you enjoy fair, just, frank and broad-minded persons. You are gregarious and sports-minded. You dare to dream big. You like new philosophies and long novels.

Neptune Sextile Pluto
You work with real imagination and understanding in areas of the mind that are the most personal or private -- depth psychology. You are like a midwife of the spirit, assisting at the birth of each individual going through a spiritual or re-birth process. You accept the natural process of birth, spiritual and physical, and have dedicated yourself to helping it along. You would make a great teacher in these areas.

The Astrological Pluto
Pluto is the planet of profound change, starting deep within you and moving toward the surface, often touching upon the most sensitive areas. It's about waking up to the 'hidden things', and doing so by reaching an intensity of awareness whereby, once touched, you have no choice but to change and grow. Pluto is the process of becoming fully conscious of (revealing) what has been happening all around you, even though you may not have been aware of it. Like sex and death - you get to a certain stage in your development and suddenly you realise what's going on. Pluto is first-hand sensitive experiences and times of complete identification with a person, feeling or idea. This is very intense stuff, and to touch upon this material is to go through permanent change and transformation - inner alchemy.

Pluto in Libra
Change and inner growth tend to come through relationships, both friends and lovers. Marriage or union (yoga) will be very intense and not at all superficial. You get to the heart of a relationship each and every time.

House Activity and Emphasis
Astrologers agree that astrology is first of all the study of the angular relationships between the planets themselves. But this planetary framework is seen to shift and modify itself as the planets slowly move across the backdrop of the signs, the so-called 'fixed stars' which make up the zodiac. As the earth turns daily on its axis, the planets and signs appear to move across our field of vision through what astrologers have termed 'houses'. The sun rises at dawn and can be seen on the eastern horizon, or first house cusp, or ascendant. It reaches 'midheaven' at noon, and sinks below the western horizon at the descendant.

Like the twelve signs of the zodiac, the twelve houses of the horoscope can be viewed as stages in a complete cycle: From the initial thrust of Aries and the first house, to the maximum entropy symbolised in Pisces and the 12th house. They provide clues as to which areas of your life can be given special attention and used depending on the signs and planets residing there. Here is an analysis of the house activity in your chart based on sign and planet emphasis. As you read along, keep in mind that each house represents a department of life, and the sign falling on each house cusp indicates the mode of action applied to the affairs of that house. In other words, the sign on each house cusp, along with any planet(s) contained therein, shows how one deals with the conditions of that house.

The First House
The first house, also called the ascendant or rising sign, is a dharma house and connected with motivation and our approach to life. It also has to do with how we come across to others, thus our appearance and how we make a first impression. The ascendant is the essential stuff that bubbles up in us spontaneously - what is obvious to others as our trademark look or approach. The first house shows our ability to be recognised, how we make a directed effort, and how we exert our will. Cultivate the strategies of this part of your chart to move forward in life.

Virgo on the 1st House Cusp
Virgo energy is analytical and precise, always separating out what is worthwhile and worth supporting from that which is outmoded and of no further use. A mental earth sign, here the mind takes control over matter. This is the sign of 'ways and means', implementation, instrumentation, physical effectiveness and efficiency. Virgo energy is always facilitating, often caring more for others than for itself.

Pluto in the 1st House
You are very out-front and candid, probably not known for your great sense of diplomacy or tact. Your intensity and passionate approach to life are obvious to all who meet you. You are driven to penetrate the superficial and get at the essential.

The Second House
The second house is connected with matters of wealth; how we respond to, enjoy and get in harmony with our surroundings. This is how we hold or acquire things (possessions, material goods, money, and other resources), and how we gain material support and sustenance. The second house refers to how we secure ourselves, how we make a firm foundation, as well as the kind of response we get from life and those around us. Therefore it has much to say about our material rewards.

Libra on the 2nd House Cusp
Libra energy is always responsive and conciliating, assuming the appropriate reaction or delicately-weighted strategic response to any question or statement. What is sometimes seen as two-faced is only Libra's facility at responding to each in kind, giving both sides equal consideration. This is certainly the social sign, par excellence. Impersonal and impartial, this sign doles out only what is demanded - nothing overdone, but nothing neglected.

Uranus in the 2nd House
You may have unusual ways of responding to what life offers you, with the result that the way you make your living is somewhat eccentric. Your means of support may be individualistic and different from the group.

The Third House
The third house shows how we make connections and communicate with the world. This is where we draw parallels, make comparisons, and sort through it all. A very mental house, it is concerned with finding, gathering, all manner of questioning, articulation and conversation. In short, it symbolises the functions of the rational mind - linking observations and ideas, and using them to our advantage.

Scorpio on the 3rd House Cusp
Scorpio is intense, passionate, and very personal. It rushes past superficialities and right to the heart of any matter. A loyal friend but a fanatic foe, this sign does well in politics and all areas where someone who dares is rewarded. Associated with sexual energy, Scorpio loves to get involved, going down deeper, coming up dirtier, and laying bare anything that lies hidden there.

Neptune in the 3rd House
Your mind tends to be very imaginative and not concerned with facts and figures. Instead, ideas and writing of a mystical or poetic nature appeal. Research into religious or very idealistic subjects is indicated.

The Fourth House
The fourth house is a very emotional house, concerned with matters of comfort and security. Here is how we create the right conditions, the matrix or womb, in which our desires can flourish; the climate necessary for things to grow. It's about receptivity, nurturing and all the self-protective measures we take to ensure a secure base of operations. This is why the fourth house is related to the mothers, all 'mothering' functions, domestic issues and feeling 'at home'.

Sagittarius on the 4th House Cusp
Sagittarius is nothing if not direct, candid, and to the point, for this sign is always concerned with the absolute truth of the subject at hand. Associated with philosophy, outreach and all things boundless, Sagittarian energy is always welcome in politics as well as social and community endeavors where its basic fairness and expansiveness is helpful.

The Fifth House
The fifth house, another dharma or 'life purpose' house, has to do with creativity and warm out-going self-expression. Here is where we find our originality and flair, enthusiasm, and even pride in ourselves, building confidence and self-esteem. This is the life area of personal sovereignty, where we begin to recognise and appreciate our own dynamic and playful nature. All forms of creative expression (including love affairs and offspring) are connected with this house.

Capricorn on the 5th House Cusp
Capricorn is the business head of the zodiac, for it is the very opposite of the emotional Cancer. Given to clear ambition and practical insight and vision, this sign always takes a distanced perspective and a cool appraisal. Deliberate and painstaking, sometimes to the point of austerity, Capricorn loves work and the hard-earned results. Status and material reward are very important.

Mercury in the 5th House
You can express feelings and put emotions into words. This could give you a flair for the dramatic, public speaking, poetry, and the arts. You are proud of your mind and enjoy using it, solving puzzles -- any creative mental outlet.

Venus in the 5th House
You probably love the theater and all that is creative, expressive, and artsy. You appreciate the dramatic, and emotional scenes are a sign of life to you. You love action, sports, and putting your heart and feelings on the line.

The Sixth House
The sixth house is the house of physical efficiency. Here we separate the wheat from the chaff; get a sense for what is useful, what is not, and make the best of it. This is the life stage of 'apprenticeship', where we make a connection between mind and matter, adapt ourselves to a situation and then seek to improve upon it. Hence the connection of the sixth house with routine; 'practice makes perfect'. The sixth house shows how well we handle the details of life - our ability to solve problems and get our way.

Aquarius on the 6th House Cusp
Aquarius, the sign of humanitarian goals and altruism. Always impartial and nonsectarian, Aquarian energy is communal (even global). The focus is on the goal, and the goal is always one that is for the many and not the few. Thus this sign is connected to far-seeing visions, world views and group work of all kinds. This sign tends towards coolness, independence.

Sun in the 6th House
You are a good worker, always thinking and caring for things. You are naturally service-oriented and enjoy taking care of the needs of others. You are very discriminating and can sort out the good apples from the bad.

The Seventh House
The seventh house, the descendant - opposite of the ascendant - is connected with partnerships, relationships and 'significant others'. Here is where we learn to strike a balance - the art of give and take. All that carries us beyond our personal self (and into an awareness of contradictory or complementary points of view) is symbolised by the seventh house. This is where we respond to the personal needs of others. Therefore marriage and union (yoga) are indicated by this house, as well as one's ability to respond to a marriage partner.

Pisces on the 7th House Cusp
Pisces energy runs deep and toward the mystical -- whatever transcends the everyday world. This sign is understanding, patient and compassionate. Super-sensitive, it tends to absorb it's surroundings like a sponge. The sign is very trusting, accepting and giving of itself for the sake of more important issues. It loves free-ranging activities which allow for some imaginative scope.

The Eighth House
The eighth house is the house of first-hand transformative experiences and situations - those areas of life that we may not care to face, but we must face sooner or later... the so-called 'inevitables' of life, such as death and taxes. The eighth is also concerned with catharsis; the getting rid of excess parts of ourselves that we no longer need. This house covers initiations of all kinds, as well as activities where we find ourselves transformed toward a more integral position. Thus it also covers any jointly held resources, their problems and their benefits.

Aries on the 8th House Cusp
Aries is the sign of pioneers, leaders and 'firsts'. It is impulsive, assertive and spontaneous. It tends to act first, only thinking about what it may have done later. Rushing in where others fear to tread, Aries energy is attention-getting and always provokes a response from the surroundings and from others. It takes decisive action and loves self-reliance.

Moon in the 8th House
Your keen business sense is never sharper than when you are working with or for others -- a group, corporation, and so on. You are great at finding excess and rooting it out, and your actions receive support from those around you. Initiating others.

Jupiter in the 8th House
Career moves may depend upon your cutting through some of the fluff and really taking care of business, getting down to your most practical. First-hand sensitive issues and matters of 'life and death' may develop and become important in your life at this time. Ridding yourself of excess (what is nonessential) may be a key move. .

The Ninth House
The ninth house shows where we are willing to go beyond our everyday experience in search of meaning. Traditionally the house of 'long journeys', the ninth house is where we take journeys both of the body and the mind. Philosophy, beliefs, speculation, opinions and how we form them all belong to this house. Any time we reach out, explore new territory, or align our activities with something bigger, we are operating in the realm of the ninth house. Along with Jupiter's position, here is where we can attract luck by keeping open and receptive to opportunities.

Taurus on the 9th House Cusp
Taurus is about drawing on the bounty of the earth, and seeking material security and physical safety there. It is the on-going, enduring, unchanging and preserving element. Hightened sensory input is also important, for it is the mission of this sign to not only find a sense of place within the material realm, but to enjoy it to the fullest, becoming physically aware of, and bonding with the environment.

The Tenth House
The tenth house, commonly called the midheaven, is the house of success and glory, practical vision and achieving a public distinction. Therefore one's reputation and career are often connected with this house. The sign on the tenth house cusp, as well as any planets located therein, show how we can strive to be a benefit to - as well as how we can benefit from - society. The tenth house is about having a goal in life and the self-determination to reach it. Here is how we can 'live our calling' and become self-piloting individuals.

Gemini on the 10th House Cusp
Gemini is concerned with connections, communication and logic -- voice, thoughts, writing, and rational mental processes in general. It is also concerned with making comparisons, 'twins' and duplications of all kinds. Gemini is the communicator, the gossip of the zodiac, the collector of trivia. Gemini energy is unattached, independent, very inquisitive and changable.

Mars in the 10th House
You are driven to manage and control things. An urge to organize and be practical amounts to a minor obsession. Your career motivation is constant and relentless.

Saturn in the 10th House
Your career, practical vision, and skills are of central importance to you. You are nothing if not organized and deliberate in this area of life. Your reputation and image are a source of concern, and you do everything you can to make them solid.

The Eleventh House
The eleventh house is where we put our visions and dreams to work for others. The most future-oriented of the houses, the eleventh shows our hopes and dreams, and the opportunities we may have to reach them; how we can turn our dreams into reality. Therefore this house has always been connected with altruistic and humanitarian goals, as well as having the self-authorisation to set them in motion. Inventive and unusual, eleventh house activities often break from conformity, establishing new and unprecedented states of being.

Cancer on the 11th House Cusp
Cancer is the mother of the zodiac, always making a home, protecting and providing a foundation for others. A sensitive sign where feelings and real experience count more than cold logic, it doesn't get any more physical and emotional than this. Cancer energy is always nurturing, sensitive, tender and moody. It feeds on emotional comforts, and often has a strong attachment to the past and ancestry.

The Twelfth House
The twelfth house is where consciousness dawns - the house of the rising Sun. This is the indeterminate state - the chaos before the new impulse - where all is yet unfulfilled potentialities. Traditionally this is the house of 'sacrifice', and is often connected with prisons, betrayal and self-undoing. Although we can choose to become trapped and frustrated by the many obstructions to attaining our dreams, we can also choose to reach outward and upward to a more fulfilled state, transcending the usual down-dragging conditions and rising above difficulties - thus establishing a life nearer our ideal. Here in the twelfth house we have the capacity to attain liberation by using our visionary scope and working creatively with life's intangibles - the power of imagination!

Leo on the 12th House Cusp
Leo energy is expressive, vital and exuberant. Often very artistic, and always theatrical and dramatic, this is the sign of creativity and the arts. Warm and big-hearted, Leo lives in full appreciation and celebration of the finer elements of life, bringing a dynamism and enthusiasm to everything it touches. This is the fearless 'becoming' stage, where things are done for their own sake, playfully and with pleasure.

Lastly, there is no 'one and only' reading of the birth chart. The symbols of your horoscope change as your life changes - they mean one thing in the life of a youngster, and quite another in middle age. The mystery of the astrological symbols, and part of their beauty, is that they are flexible enough to be relevant and fixed enough to be meaningful, allowing you to approach your horoscope again and again with questions about past, present and future concerns.

1993-2012 Chaos Astrology

I should pass this along to someone who actually has known me for a long time for kicks. I'm an onion though, so they only know what I want them to.

tahruh
Vintage Newbie

@ Mr. Pine

Maybe! Or maybe you guys have similar aspects. Maybe your mars and his venus are trine!

And I already did! But fine, I'll post some of my 'legit' one.

Hold up.

P.S.
@Wil
Huh?! Did you think I meant Black Joe? Laughing I do miss his presence! But that's definitely John Mellor's birth chart, or Joe Strummer as most of us came to know him.

wilsmith
Vintage Newbie

Laughing That explains it! Idea
I was skimming that chart thinking "hmm... i must have missed him in his less jaded years..." Laughing

Sinus headache. On a: body present, brain on vacation - schedule today.

olimario
Laughing Citizen

http://youtu.be/lwjvhnIg60o