Laughing City
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

Well after a long time i finally found a darn eisley ep up here in massachusetts at newbury comics!!!

it was Laughing City and i am excited cause its my first piece of eisley merch i own... i'm still on the search for Marvelous Things, but this will do for now.

Why don't i just buy it online? well good sir thats because i'm an idiot and would rather drive on over to a distant cd store to get my cds rather than walk upstairs and ask to borrow my parents credit card (plus i had a gift certificate)

but i figured it might be cool for you texas fans to know that we have them up here since eisley is still so small of a band fanwise.
CHRIS~!
Golly, Poster

Congratulations on your purchase! I don't like buying things off of the internet because I don't like waiting.
MomentumShift
Vintage Newbie

Very Happy well then...good for you. and yea for texans!!!
Zombie-Face
Sea Post King

I dont often purchase over the internet, but im always excited when I do, mainly because of a short attention span on my part. I tend to place an order, forget about it, and then the stuff magically appears in the mail a few days later and I am joyous!!

theufbproject.com
Sergio
Sea Post King

At the risk of touting big business, whenever I order something from Amazon, I get it in 3 days, tops. Besides on organ or medication of some sort, I can't think of anything that can't be waited for a few days.

And is that the same Newbury Comics that Piebald mentions in "King of the Road"? If so, very cool.
bgburroughs
Vintage Newbie

I still need to go and find myself a copy of Laughing City. When I went to Media Play a couple months ago, they only had Marvelous Things (which was actually a good sign, seeing as all of their copies of LC had been sold, and all but 2 of MT were gone [I bought both Razz]).
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

yippity skip and a boop boop da doo, whoo! i wanna be loved by you, just you, and nobody else but you! i wanna be loved by you aloooone....boop boop be doo!

oh shutup. it's marilyn monroe, y'all.

ernixlopez
Sea Post King

I like maryly marylin. I do! I bought both LC and MT @ Hastings just a town away. The last copies at the time but since then have gotten in 2 MT's and 2 LC's. I looked just to see and cried out in glee! I also took the liberty of remerchandising those 4 CD's in a more prominent place. Right in front of, Justin Timberlake, Britney, Nelly Furtado, Sarah MacLachlan, all the big names. Its OK nobody saw me do it but that old German lady shaking her head and making me feel guilty. Ah hell.
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

ernixlopez wrote:
I also took the liberty of remerchandising those 4 CD's in a more prominent place. Right in front of, Justin Timberlake, Britney, Nelly Furtado, Sarah MacLachlan, all the big names. Its OK nobody saw me do it but that old German lady shaking her head and making me feel guilty. Ah hell.

oh man thats a good idea! every time is see the ep's (after a buy mt of course) i'm gonna stick them in front of 50 cent and JT
Gameboybob
Vintage Newbie

Joined: 01 Aug 2003 | Posts: 5453 | Location: Nagoya, Japan