Laughing City

Do you consider yourself a geek?
I'm definitely a total geek.
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
I'm a wanna-be geek.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
I'm not a geek, I'm just here cuz I love the Moss.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Sheryl
Sea Post King

Ok, so you're here on the Moss Board, that at least says you know how to use a computer. But are you really a computer geek?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sc0tt
Golly, Poster

I am geeky in alot of ways, but i am not really a computer geek. I am pretty copmuter literate though.
Andrew
Lost at Forum

Hello my name is Andrew and Im a geek.
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cat^^
Sea Post King

well i was just making a comment in english class a couple days ago i'm such a geek i have like twenty pens and i'm a treky and i'm a comic book freak...Mj wasn't an actress she was a world famous model DUH! i can't wait for dare devil and xmen 2 i hope they don't screw their names to kingdom come!
Ook back to the whole like um geek thing well i love plaid i collect post cards...Sci fi is my biggy thing i love xfiles exept when the whole other losers which don't even like to address came on the show...Losers...i have glasses...i own a chewy pen...ook i'll shut up...the funny thing is i suck in school...maybe because i do this all day...I do great in year book...AHha Cat Laughing Geeker

the gEek

/me points to his title Very Happy
StiCheS
Sea Post King

id rather be the BIGGEST geek in the world than be part of the "in" crowd.

They all scare me!